otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 8 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:00 pm

((Fidget still could fall into snow. She would manage of she was having a flashback and hallucination.))
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 8 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:33 pm

Ruby looks over the others with a cold eye, and casts a warming spell. Fire magic is her forte, as a dragon, and Nyx would be sad if wolf boy died. She carries Nyx inside and takes a seat on the spiraling staircase, and Nyx's tendrils tug at the others, provoking them to follow. They don't want the mortals to freeze.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:37 pm

Azeera stands up, puts Fidget on her back and picks Attu up by the scruff and heads inside the tower and down the staircase.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:42 pm

"Thank you... Wolfie..." Fidget rubs Azeera side.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:44 pm

Nyx looks up at the others, reaching out to attach black thorn-like hooks to each of them. They aren't even shivering in the cold, since they're cuddled up to a dragon. If we head down, my friends can help us and give us a place to stay while we figure out our next step. They speak mentally, their mouth choked with blood from biting their tongue as they flew.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:53 pm

"Where is this..?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:57 pm

The next country over, I do not remember the current name. The key temple of this place worships a shadowy god, and as such, like me quite a lot. They will do anything I ask. Nyx shifts again, forming a shadowy creature with six wings and huge blank eyes, and grabs Fidget in one large claw. Is that a problem?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:59 pm

"The last thing like a shadow I saw wasn't nice.. It was a tormented spirit..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:08 pm

Is Nyx not a tormented spirit? Perhaps a /tormenting/ spirit. They pause, and tentacles and six wings rip their way out of their back with a shick. Dropping the creature, they wipe their hand on their robes. Interesting.

Ruby shoves between them, clutching Nyx's hand to her breast and growling quietly at Fidget. "What/evs/, lets go,"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 pm

"Don't growl at me, dragon. You might resist fire, but cold and shadow will hurt beyond recognition."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:31 pm

"Thank you Azeera" Attu rubs Nyx with a smile "You helped me so much, you all did"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 pm

Nyx purrs, sweeping him close to them under an outstretched wing, and lazily stretching the other 5 pairs. They are prepared to deal with the royals, and go shadow mode to melt through the floor and reappear in the throne room. The others fall with them, to the hard stone floor landing on rushes.

The king nearly tips over getting out of his throne to press his forehead to the floor and bow to Nyx, his queen and children following his lead only to be greeted with a sharp smile and an echoing voice that makes all who hear it think of the dark void.

"We need lodgings for a night or two, and there are guards after us. Send your army to protect us."

The king nods frantically, and the guards in the throne room file out. Nyx sweeps out of the room, cloaked in velvety robes of shadow and holding Attu close to their side.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:41 pm

"I can help with the shadows. Heck, I could probably disguise myself as something like you. Light magic is fun."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Ew, light magic. Nyx wrinkled their nose, letting out a high-pitched sneeze. It made them itch /everywhere/ when the icky light was brought up. The downsides of being a shadow creature.

"Unnecessary. I will deal with everything. We shouldn't split up, though..." And that was a pity. They didn't want to have to deal with anyone but Ruby and Attu.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:16 pm

"I don't mean /just/ light." Fidget twirls and a cloak of shadow forms around her, billowing out.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:43 pm

Attu watches the king obey Nyx like a God "He bowed to you, and they listened to your commandments" Attu chuckles at the little scrap they're getting in by Magic, Nyx hate light magic how adorable and also logical knowing that they are black in every way possible.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:05 pm

I need to go visit my father, I'll be back after awhile Azeera says after putting Attu down. She then turns away and walks into a shadow.((I can put a dialogue up later, if you'd like to know what I'm doing))

Last edited by Azeera on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : phrasing edits.)
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Fidget pulls up a hood of shadow, shrouding her face, and she pulls the cloak around her. "Do I resemble a shadow?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:55 am

Nyx rolls their ghostly eyes, looking as utterly disgusted as a being of shadow can. "You stink of light magic and fur, you will never pass. The mortals will kill you for impersonating their god, you heretic."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:17 am

"I'm versed in shadow magic too... " Fidget looks both angry and disappointed. Even after this time she still shows her true presence... 170 years in the dark and I still have my previous presence...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:08 am

((testing))
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:10 am

((123))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 am

Attu looks at Nyx "Why so harsh on Fidget *chuckles* with out Darkness there would be no light to sustain it and without light the darkness can't in consume the precious light wing' you both exist for a reason."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:21 am

Fidget nods and the cloak shifts from dark to light, glowing brightly. Her face is mostly hidden by a mask of light across just below the bridge of her nose.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:25 am

Spoiler:

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next