otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived Empty Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 pm

Attu yells "THAT VISCOUS THING IN THE DAMN WOODS! WE WERE JUST WALKING MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS UNTIL THAT.... THAT THING SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF US!!!!!! THAT WARPED, TWISTED, UNIMAGINABLE HORRID CREATURE HE FOLLOWED US BUT WAS" Attu's voice gets calm" was gone when I looked back to check. If that monstrosity came back I was going to be the first one to fall.... I wasn't going to let it "IT" touch Nyx without going through hell and back with me first. By the way she saved me healing my wounds.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:26 pm

Nyx nods along to his yelling, only blocking their ears with tendrils. He's loud, but he has good reason to be upset. They won't protest.

Ruby glances at them, and calms down a little seeing their expression and the tear-tracks carved in their face. If he hasn't hurt them, and they trust him, she'll leave him alone. She steps forward, holding out her hand. "Okay, let's start over. I'm Ruby, and I love Nyx very much. I'll be nice to you because they like you."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:34 pm

Thank you, and my name is Attu nice to meet you Ruby. "Attu grasp hand" and yes I can tell your heart burns for Nyx always on guard 24/7 on the little fella "Attu laughs" he's safe and sound. Wish I had someone that'll care like that. I was raised basically alone.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:37 pm

"/They/ are safe and sound. And I would imagine Nyx cares for you, at this point. That would be why you aren't dead." Ruby smirks, putting her hand on her hip and looking him up and down. What a ridiculous boy.

Nyx is standing, tendrils wrapped tight around them, and giggles under their breath. This is fun. They knew they'd get along.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:49 pm

Wow why I'm not shocked, you and Nyx has that funny evil charm I like it "Attu chuckles" even Evil can be adorable I suppose and I've seen it all "haha yeah I've seen it all" death..... Isn't on my agenda nor on my to do list but I will and shall die for the ones I care for Ruby. Your stone Ruby theirs no breaking you I suppose "Attu says with in a sly manner"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 am

Zora continues stroking Nyx. They look almost cute when they aren't going on a rampage. She glances to Fidget clinging to her arm, now there's a cute little flutter mouse. Her eyes feel suddenly so heavy and she slowly drifts to sleep.
I creep out of my room slowly and whisper. "Mommy? Daddy?" I see tall men in masks each wielding a weapon of some type. One has wings like me but his are silver instead of black and gold instead of red. I can't see him beneath the mask but I know he can see me because he turns to look at me. For some reason he doesn't say anything. One of the men has my mom by the collar of her shirt and is holding her up.
"Where is he?" I don't know who this he is..
"I..won't...tell you..anything." He flings her across the room and I cover my mouth to hide a yelp. She cracks against the wall and slumps to the floor. Her head lolls on her shoulders and her ears twitch briefly. I whimper softly and my dad runs in.
"What in the name of the maker is going on here!?" Unlike my mother my father is an angel. He's who I inherited my wings from. Out of thin air he conjures a sword made of fire and rushes the closest man. My father is struck in the wing and he collapses to the ground clutching it tightly.
"Where is he?"
"Ah..I don't know..who you're talking about." The man who I think is their leader lifts his sword.
"Wrong answer." In one smooth movement the sword descends and cuts through my fathers neck. I whimper and shut my eyes tightly. I hear footsteps and wait till I'm certain that the men have left. Quickly I run to my mothers side and shake her.
"Mommy? Mommy! Wake up! Wake up!" Blood drips out of the corner of her mouth and I know my parents won't be coming back. I smooth her white fur and kiss her forehead. "I love you mommy." I move to where my fathers body lies and retrieve his sword, it's too big for my three year old body but I find a way to lift it anyways. "I love you daddy." His wings of blue and red lie graceful even in death. Tears blur my vision as I leave the house dragging my dad's sword behind me.
I don't even bother to grab clothes or pay attention to where I'm going. After walking for what feels like an eternity but may have been only been a few moments I collapse to the ground and lie there in the rain. My tears mix with the rain and dirt as I lay there sobbing.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:55 am

Fidget's feet kick more frantically, as if her dreams have turned sour. After a few moments she wakes, gasping for air and takes off. She glances round the room for a moment, beginning to cry. She lowers herself down onto a rock, curling up again. It's just going to end like last time... They're going to die and I won't be able to help...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:51 am

As Hack sleeps peacefully beneath night's embrace his subconscious remains awake, or those occupying it that is.

Muck reappears within Hack's mind, joined by the other three spirits as various memories float around them. Pitch glares at Muck as he hovers over to them, the other two fairly neutral.

"And how have you been wasting your time?" He mutters. "You and I have differing ideas about time well spent but on this one I might have to agree with you..." Muck sullenly replies, still thinking about the scarred wolf. Blazer giggles immaturely as Pitch gives him the eye, causing him to shut up. "We have one goal, one duty, and you idiots have done nothing but complicate it! Now we have a number of fools to keep alive as opposed to one!" Pitch rants angrily as the others just roll their eyes at him.

Gravell yawns big before drowsily replying, "You complain ceaselessly, at least we have the red crystal now...won't be long before we have the other one..." He says, bringing Pitch's annoyed eyes at him.

"As reassuring as your words are Gravell, I'm not feeling too confidant. Today alone we almost lost the boy to some degenerate from the nether, but then I don't think I have to recount that to you..." He utters to the rest of them, who all shudder in tandem.

"Whatever...as soon as we're out of this bloody desert and away from smelly kitten folk we'll at least be making progress from then on." Blazer says as to break the silence. "Sure...if we can keep the boy focused for five seconds, his mind's been in a rattle since that cursed wolf came into play..." Pitch mutters, mainly to himself as he knows by now the fates won't be coerced.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:54 am

Ruby picks Nyx up easily, and they head to find the others so they can get Nyx's other section. They can be in multiple places, but it makes them tired and cracks the ice covering their emotions. She tracks the scent of blood, coming upon a room where the others sleep, splattered in the blood that Nyx shook off. The segment of them that is laying on Zora and purring flickers out of existence, and the main body shivers and grows.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:30 am

Attu speaks "Ruby, Nyx where are both going and do you need help and or company"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:53 am

Ruby beckons Attu forward with her tail, rolling her eyes. "C'mon, we're gonna visit the others. Try to keep up."

Nyx is whole again, and they crawl back into Zora's lap. They're still shaken from the attack, and the wolf is sweet.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:56 am

Attu rushes by their side. "very well" Attu observe his surroundings still having that thing in his mind, that's all he can think about.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Zora twitches slightly but continues to sleep. Her mind wanders to Agramon briefly then to Hack and Zayne and Ezekiel..
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:39 pm

Nyx can feel the nightmares Zora is having, and they make them shiver. That can't be pleasant. They let a tentacle escape, crawling down Zora's throat and touching her heart ever-so-gently. Physical stimulation to pressure points should help, as long as they don't accidentally kill her.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Attu watches in fear and mumbles "what the hell is Nyx doing, they might killed her"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:14 pm

Zora twitches and growls softly to Nyx touching Her heart, soon she relaxes and lies still. A content smile on her face, tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth just a bit.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Nyx retracts their tentacle, casually wiping the blood on Zora's own clothes. That was messy, but it worked, and they all survived. Perfect. They cuddle close to Zora.

Ruby rolls her eyes, relaxing again and taking a seat on the floor. Nyx is being ridiculous as usual.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Attu sighs once again "Me doubting is getting nowhere, Nyx knows what she's doing"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:42 pm

In Zoras sleep she reaches out and pulls Nyx closer. Hugging her tightly and sleepily mutteres. "...cute lil baby...zzzzz..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:57 pm

Attu looks at Ruby *should we go? The young one is sleep once again*
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:06 pm

Ruby nods, rolling her eyes internally at Nyx. They do seem to trust Zora though, so she won't force them to come away. She drags Attu into the hallway, taking a seat against the wall.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Attu says abruptly "easy there, what's up with the dragging"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Fidget opens one eye slowly, "Wh-what are you guys doing...? Who are you?" Fidget is still mostly asleep and sobbing a little.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Attu sees that Felicity is awake and tells and says "Hi we meet before my nam is Attu of you don't remember, I'll be back" Attu goes in the hall way telling Ruby that Felicity is somewhat up but still looks half in slumber.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:21 pm

((Fidget and Felicity are two different people, by the way Attu.))
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next