otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening Empty fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:10 pm

The land has changed with the coronation of a new empress, Ruby. Her first imperial edict rescinded the ban on magic, and her second disposed of the council that had previously run the countries. (The third ordered the execution of Varian for misgendering the empress.) She rules over the smaller kingdoms, and the kings and queens report to her. She's made many changes, and her imperial consort is a strange creature of shadow. They have only a platonic relationship, and the creature, Nyx, is informally known as the cuddle consort.

Three years ago, after the murder of one of the council members, the previous empress Obsidian banned magic. A group of mages, including the assasain responsible for the ban, a lizard with 4 charms, the current imperial consort, a nogitsune, a shadowy wolf, and many others, killed the guards in the capitol city in their escape and were hunted down. When they were caught, the empress executed the assasain, and was killed herself, putting Ruby on the throne.

The assasain Zora and her lover Hack, the lizard, died there, and have been waiting in the shadow realm to be brought back. The country is finally stable again, and the imperial cuddle consort, Nyx, is going on a journey to find the last two pages of a book that will allow them to resurrect their former hosts. They are collecting their previous party for the adventure, and new friends as well.

> What will you do?

Nyx is lurking in the shadows as usual when they hear a familiar voice of old. they aren't hallucinating, it's just Zora. The two trapped in the shadow realm can speak to them, as a creature of shadow, and they do frequently, or at least Zora does.

They listen to her words, cocking their head to the side, and get to their feet with a sigh. it's about damn time. They can finally bring their hosts back, once they find the pages. They'll need help though...

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:16 am

Nyx knows where to start- their tanglebuddy, Attu. They're fond of the shadowy wolf, and he'll be only too happy to help them. They creep into his room, shaking him with a tendril and whispering in a raspy voice, "Time to get up..."

Last edited by Shadow on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:56 am

Attu unwraps his tentacles in a groggy daze "How long has it been in my cocoon? Surely at least a year maybe?" Attu gets up and pets Nyx "How are by the way, it's been awhile."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:59 am

Rosalina appears and looks around with Blake just a little behind her. "What are you doing?" Blake asked her. " I don't know I smelled something so I wanted to found out it is." She said and hit him so he would not talk loudly. Rosalina was in a lot of trouble if she didn't get help for her wounds so she and her brother where try really hard to get somewhere or someone help them so the just sat down by a run down building. " come on we can't stay here forever weaned to get your wound healed." Blake said and Rosalina tried to get up but couldn't. "Ugh fine we will stay here." He said and sat back down and laid closer to his scared sister.

Last edited by Rosalinaheart612 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:01 am

Far to the south on the outskirts of the empire, the remains of a great continent lie shattered over the sea floor, forming a multitude of islands and reefs. This is the heart of pirate territory and illegal sea trade, naturally drawing criminals of all sorts from far and wide.

It is only fair that the thief known only as Hack would eventually find his way here...though not on the terms he ever thought.

Hack sits outside a rowdy tavern in the port town of Scollock, as he sits still he handles a charm that's tied to his neck, strangely enough it looks nothing like the ones he'd carry with him daily a few years ago. It's black save for two yellow eyes carved into it, as he looks at this new charm he does so sadly, the charm looking like the head of a wolf.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am

Zora yawns slightly and stretches inside her charm. She can sense Hack nearby and that brings a smile to her face. When they died only he was able to return, but that's okay. She's just happy to be with him. She growls tenderly. Hack darling...

Bane glance over to his sister. "I doubt she'll be here."
"I know she is. I can sense her close." Kashara like her sister is a wolf. Pure white to Zoras black. While Bane is an angel. They need to find Zora and bring her back home. Bane shakes his head, blue hair swinging slightly. "She may be a fool but I doubt she'd hook up with Vampires..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am

"More like 3. I have missed you." They gingerly pat him between the ears with a tendril, their mouth twitching in what could be called a smile, if you stretched the definition. "Come with me? We have a journey to take."

They don't wait for an answer, pulling Attu along with them through the hallways of the castle. Guards watch them warily, bowing to the imperial consort and their tanglebuddy, the monster who has been cocooned for almost 3 years in the throne room. The cocoon made an interesting statue for visiting dignitaries to stare at.

Lazuli comes out of her room and joins the growing train, trailing after them and staring at Attu hard enough to hurt her eyes. She's curious, but it won't kill her, dragons are tougher than that. She prods at the wolf with one manicured claw, a childlike smile firm on her face and her tail quirked up. She had been waiting for this, and this is going to be so much fun. She loves adventure.

Ruby lounges on her throne, casually ordering the guards around like slaves. she isn't anywhere near as relaxed as she appears, watching everything and growling under her breath. With a puff of dragonfire, the guards disappear, whisked away to the Southern islands to hunt down the pirates there- and any suspicious characters, including a certain lizardman.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:10 am

"3years.... Good grief didn't what I had in mind...." Attu getting dragged unwillingly but he doesn't mind but he his curious "Where are we going if I can ask"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:11 am

Rosalina tried to move and she did so she started to walk a little with Blake helping her every time. "Take it easy sis." He said and Rosalina smiled and then she saw one of the guards and tan to a ally so they did t see them because they where fugitive. " Blake don't say a word." She said and covered his mouth with her hand.
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:16 am

Lazuli jumps into the conversation, grabbing Nyx by the hand and squeezing till the shape of the limb wavers. "Yeah, where /are/ we going? You promised I could come on your next adventure! This is gonna be so fun!!"

Nyx doesn't flinch, only pulling the misshapen hand out of Lazuli's grasp and blinking at her. "We are going to resurrect one of my former hosts. She has been dead quite long enough, and I have a book that will allow her to return. We need to collect our former party and the two last pages of the book."

The guards see Rosalina and Blake easily, surrounding them and leveling their spears at the two. They can deal with these fools easily, and the imperial consort/spymaster will be interested to meet these strange ones and possibly execute them. "Put your hands in the air! Slowly!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:20 am

"Oh may I guess you found us, but do you really I would go down that easy." Rosalina said and Blake looked at her. "Rosalina don't you dare." He said she smirked and jumped in the air and pinned one of the guards on the ground. "Caught me if you can." She said playfully and started to run and Blake shook his head and ran after her. "You are coming to get us killed. But this can be fun." He said smirking and run with her loving the wind in his far.
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:33 am

As Hack caresses the charm he hears his contact come stumbling out of a nearby barn, Hack can't help but hiss at him for his lack of composure but then again drunken louts are nothing new in Scollock.

"So did you get it?" Hack whispers to him. "Aye! *Hic* And a captain's ransom to go with it!" The drunk human rambles, causing Hack to eye him annoyingly. "What do you mean?" Hack snarls at him, expecting him to have done something stupid. "I got you a ship mate! A nice schooner with your name on it!" The drunk says happily, causing Hack to eye him in disbelief.

"You got me a ship? All I needed was a nautical map and a nice compass...you sure a few bottles of rum will cover this?" Hack replies with grace, feeling thankful for the unexpected aid. "Why of course it will, though you should probably hurry, I don't know how long the shipyard guards will stay unconscious..." The drunk replies and hiccups again. Hack is left with an unamused look, feeling like he's done this a million times over.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:40 am

Zora laughs at the state in which this man is in. If she had been alive and hadn't met Hack she would have /definatley/ had some fun with this one. She doesn't know why Hack is having an issue though. She like boats. They're really nice and she likes them A boat! We're going on a boat!? I love boats! I haven't been on one since I was a baby...Hack! She grumbles and bounces out of the charm. She's a half moroi. Sure the charm is comfy but for now she wants to bounce around. She wraps her arms around Hacks neck, kissing and biting him softly Where are we going anyways love? I think i missed that part...

Bane snarls softly at Agramon. "Dead? What do you mean Dead?"
"She died. The empress killed Her. Now leave /Angel/" Bane and Kashra are quickly ushered out of Nightvale.
Agramon sighs and rubs his temples. He misses that little bitch already...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:52 am

Hack shivers heavily as Zora leaves the charm, an opaque image of her huddling against him, her ghostly form sending waves up his spine. "We're going someplace that can help us...help you...that is if anyone still lives there." Hack says plainly, smiling as Zora embraces him.

As he runs off to the shipyard a set of eyes stares from the dark as Hack's tail vanishes behind the tunnel leading into the yard.

"For so long you've been running Harcaal...running from those who love you...well no more." A female voice, slicked with a reptilian tone hisses behind some bushes.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:57 am

Aora laughs and runs after Hack, taking his hand and smiling all the while. She loves him so much..she won't let anyone ever hurt him.

Zareth smirks and follows the adorable little pair. It's hard to see Zora but he has gotten used to it now. He still loves his little slave even if the lizardman took her away. Though Zareth has to say he is rather cute..

Kashara bounces up and down in her spot. The city is nice, if you ignore the underground vampires. She giggles and does a little dance. The bells on her jingling softly. She used to work as a belly dancer and an assassin so she rememebers most things.

Bane shakes his head and smiles. Dad wouldnt approve but mom would. She used to be a belly dancer just like Kashara. They look just alike...but she doesn't know that. Mom died long before that...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:06 am

Hack jumps onto his schooner just in time, setting it off as swiftly as he can and zooming out of port with no one to steer but him. He sighs in relief as it's just him, Zora and the calm ocean, smiling for the first time in ages.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:09 am

After the events 3 years ago, Felicity saw no reason to continue her necromancy. She still uses some of the spells ingrained in her mind from repeated use, but she distanced herself from Lexa who now rules over one of the smaller regions.

Everyone in the room is momentarily blinded with a passing darkness, revealing a robed figure with an off-white skull mask. Their face is not visible and they wear black gloves. They point at Nyx, a ghostly flame burning on their finger and they speak and a deep raspy voice; "I have a message for you."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:57 am

Lazuli flinches back, jumping behind Nyx and cowering, ears tilted down and hands shaking. She's kind of a coward, but the shadow csan take more damage than she can. She pushes Nyx, and they stumble forward toward the figure with a squeak.

"Message? What is it?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:04 pm

Rosalina stopped and breathing heavily and looked to see if the guards where behind them. Blake looked at them and grabbed her and jumped on a roof. "Shh don't say a word they won't found us up her." Blake said
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:42 pm

"A client of mine wishes to see you. You're a lucky one, I'm normally an assassin." Carreau steps backwards and seems to just fall through their own shadow. Where they had stood is a small piece of paper reading I'm coming to the gates at midnight.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Zareth smirks and vanishes then appears on the boat. "Long time no see. Hallo slave."

Zora squeeks happily and bounces out of the charm Hai Zareth!
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:52 pm

Hack looks over his shoulder in disbelief, his jaw dropping slightly. "I struggle for years as a thief, I lose the girl I love and then die an agonizing death...what more could I possibly have to suffer for?!" Hack thinks to himself as Zora embraces the vampire, growling angrily as she does.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Zareth pets the ghost of his once slave. He smiles sadly to see her this way. "You have been keeping well, yes?"

Zora smiles and bounces. Yes I have been good. Hack made me a charm to stay in. It's very comfy and cozy.

Zareth turns his attention to Hack. He still likes the lizard but won't press things. He steps close to him and murmurs so Zora can't hear. "All you alright with...Ya know everything?" He is legitimately concerned about him. Zareth cares for his slave and anyone his slave dates he will care for. Except for Wynter. He was a bitch.

Zora giggles and bounces up to Hack, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and ignoring whatever Zareth is saying.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:59 pm

"I could be better..." Hack snarks, he would've thrown the guy overboard just then if not for his sudden politeness. Hack turns his back on him and looks to the horizon, night has long fallen and he prays for fair weather.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Attu looks at the person by a Nyx "And who are you if I may ask.... I'm terribly sorry for my appearance aslo if it disturbs you in anyway, My name is Attu.... Well was my name but people still recognize me by that so you say if you will."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next