otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived Empty Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:39 pm

In a world that doesn't strictly exist, there are many countries under the rule of one empress. Her imperial council runs each country, with a heavy or light hand depending on their own personal views. Or at least, it had been that way. A member of the council has been mysteriously assassinated, and the empress set a new law, restricting magic and its users, in order to keep such from happening again. The people are in an outrage. What will happen to this land? You decide!

Character Sheets
Spoiler:

Characters
Spoiler:

The Story So Far
Spoiler:

Let's try to make our replies at least a paragraph in length, and wait for more than one person to reply before we continue. OOC talk can be placed in double parentheses or taken to the Chatbox.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Felicity leads Sasha out of the room, through the main room of the building and out, calling to Azeera as she passes, "Come on. We're going!" She tries to open the door, but has to wait for Sasha to open it as Felicity doesn't have hands. Felicity guides Azeera and Sasha out of the building through the crowds of people and towards the main gates, avoiding guards where possible.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:24 pm

((felicity, if you wouldn't mind updating your profile with your kintype and pronouns, that would be lovely))
Nyx is still hiding in the wolf's shadow, understandably wary of the others. They don't trust anyone, and they still don't quite know where they are or what's happening. Where are we going, dog? Their shadow- and Azeera's- are wrapped around them in a comforting embrace.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:47 pm

Hack and Zora are in the middle of arming another carriage with supplies at the town gate as Hack sees Azeera coming towards them along with Sasha and what appears to be a fox. Raising his eyebrows only slightly at this as by now he's become used to things feeling out of place, and heavily so.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Zora growls and berates herself. 'Stupid, stupid thing to say to him. I never should have said anything..when am I going to learn to keep my mouth shut..' She glances to the fox but doesn't question it. Then she grin is when she sees Sasha, "Good to see Felicity dragged you along on the adventure."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:04 pm

"Hey. Everyone is along with us, let's get going." Felicity glances to Zora, "You okay?"  She walks away from the carriage a little, suggesting she doesn't mind going for a quick chat if it will help. Her book falls off of her belt and she just glares at it, "You... wow... Can you help with this, Zora?" She nudges the book with her nose a few times, huffing in frustration.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:09 pm

Zora smiles. "Hehe yeah I'm fine. Don't worry I've got your book." She picks up the book and easily puts it back in Felicity's belt. She rubs her ears affectionately.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:22 pm

Hack loads off the last few crates, looking to one of his charms as he finishes. After their various tussles in the last few days he's stopped bothering to hide them and all four of his odd looking charms now hang from his neck, a part of some sort of strange collar made from bone. A red one, a blue one, a green one and a black one, all four charms resemble tiki masks.

Having finished up with the loading Hack looks to the bigger and much comfier looking carriage, far more pleased with it than the last ride they had (and this time with a willing driver).

Hack looks to the gang and says, "Well, if you guys are ready we can get going." He hops into the wagon and onto a large velvet cushion.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:27 pm

We are leaving town for somewhere, not sure where though. I think they are trying to find a way to translate a certain passage in the fox-girl's book Azeera says to Nyx.
Azeera barks and flashes into the carriage.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:47 pm

Oh. I suppose that's acceptable. Nyx shrinks back into the shadow, but it looks like it bulged for a moment as they didn't stay in very well. It's difficult not being noticed, even when they're on a host. They sneak out a tendril to grab Felicity's book.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Felicity doesn't seem to notice Nyx grabbing her book, her attention on Zora and Sasha. She seems to be drooling a little. Eventually, Felicity climbs into the carriage, sitting on one of the seats with a proud posture, "It's been a while since i adopted this form."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Why are you taking the book? From what I heard it seems she killed to get it. Azeera says to Nyx
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:58 pm

I want it, and I want to know what it is. Besides, I'm not sure I can be killed. Nyx pulls the book to themself and retreats back into the shadow. They enjoy books. They also enjoy making others have emotions such as anger or sadness, since they don't feel much themself.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Felicity still seems oblivious to the theft of her book. "I'm ready to go. Zora? Little Wolfie?" She gives them curious looks, "Anything need doing in the last minute?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:04 pm

Zora smiles."One thing. But it can wait." She hops into the carriage and snuggles close to Hack. ''About what I said...sorry if I made you uncomfortable."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:07 pm

Azeera looks at Felicity from her seat in the carriage and tilts her head to one side.
You do plan on giving it back though right? Azeera says to Nyx sounding slightly worried.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:08 pm

"What was said? Was it lovey duvey stuff? Hack doesn't seem like the kind of person who openly admits things like that." She looks at Hack curiously, "Was it that?" She looks back to Zora, smiling a bit.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Mmmmm. No. Nyx clutches the book tight, settling it next to their own. The reaction will surely be amusing, and besides. They might be able to translate it.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 pm

Before Hack can respond to Zora he glares at Felicity, along with his look Blazer starts glowing ever so slightly. Looking to Zora he says, "Don't sweat it, it's fine..." Giving Felicity another irritated look he does exactly what he did last time, flips to the top of the carriage for some privacy.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:15 pm

"I wasn't trying to be mean! I mean you are kinda cute, especially when you don't admit it." Felicity sighs and moves to sit next to Zora, "He didn't deny it though..." She smiles even more.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Zora whines softly and lowers her ears slightly. "Damn...I was hoping he'd admit to...well anything." She smiles slightly. "Hehe he is pretty cute...think I should go up there after him?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Felicity nods, "Apologise to him for me, he probably won't listen to me." She looks down to Azeera, "Come on, Wolfie. There is space in here for you."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Zora swings up to the top of the carriage. "Hey. Felicity wants you to know she's sorry if she annoyed you." She crawls over to him and kisses his neck. "I'll leave you alone...if you wish..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:32 pm

(At work for the next 5 1/2hr, not able to post as frequently...)
Azeera lies down on the carriage seat next to Felicity. She sighs and puts her head down.
All I heard was its some sort of magic book, most likely Necromancy, and the fox needs it for someone they know or knew... Azeera says to Nyx
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm

"Everyone seems to be ready. Shall we head off, Zora?" Felicity nuzzles Azeera. Sasha climbs into the carriage and sits the other side of Felicity.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next