otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:37 pm

Attu says in a fierce manner "I'M DONE" starting to give a high pitch howl.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:08 pm

Ruby scales the wall effortlessly, crouching on the roof and digging her claws in. Fire forms around her, and her form grows into a fullfledged dragon. Nyx is huddled in the dip behind her neck scales, and they grab the others with their tentacles and lift them onto Ruby, who roars and spews fire at the guards, flapping her wings and rearing onto her hind claws.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:11 pm

I WASN'T MADE FOR FLYING!!! Azeera howls, all of her fur standing on end.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:12 pm

Attu yells "PUT ME DOWN"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Hack looks to Zora as they prepare to fly off of the tower, offering his hand, a slightly scared look on his face.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:15 pm

Nyx coils around their former host, changing their substance to stick to both the scales and Azeera's fur. They won't let her fall.

Ruby roars once more, and takes off, hitting all the guards with fire as she strafes the sky above them.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:24 pm

I have a massive fear of being high in the sky, but I guess it's to late to bitch "Attu closes his eyes tight in fear" I'm not opening my eyes until feel ground
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Zola clings to Hack, panicking slightly. "Not good. Not good. Not good. Not good."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Hack nuzzles Zora's head as they soar through the sky, "We'll get out of here alive yet, I don't know about you but I'm not getting buried in Cat City!" He says as a joke, trying to lighten the mood given the circumstances.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:48 pm

They're all settled into a dip in her scales, protected by a blanket of shadow cast by Nyx from the heat of Ruby's scales. she would be scorching them if the shadow wasn't under them. as it is, theres a faint smell of caramel from the scorching of nyx's acid molasses.

Ruby is heading for the next country, huge wings flapping strongly and batting away the arrows fired at her with the force of her passing. She will get them there safe.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:15 pm

Fidget comes out of her thought induced daze about fire and science and magic, surprised to still be on Azeera's back. In a small panic she flies upwards, seeing Ruby carrying everyone. She quickly speeds up to keep pace before looking down. H-how high...? Her wings lock up around her and she starts to plummet. As she falls she is surrounded by a swirling mix of shadows and light.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Fidget get back here!
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:24 pm

Fidget hits the ground rather hard, for such a small creature. The small crater is about a foot wide and the swirls of light and shadow dissipate to reveal she is unharmed, albeit unconscious from the sudden fear.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:55 pm

As Ruby sees the creature fall, she dives, picking it up delicately between two huge claws and placing it on her back, where it promptly sticks to Nyx. It won't fall again.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:08 pm

As the gang soars on top of the dragon Hack's eyes are drawn to Nyx's presence, scowling as he sees them. For a moment he considers confronting them but easily realizes their part in this.

Though he has no idea why...
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:09 pm

Attu says to Fidget "Are you mad?" Your life..... It..... Could have been over with
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Nyx states at the others on the dragon,taking in every detail about them and intruding into their minds. They speak internally, and a voice seems to be heard right next to each one's left ear. Is everyone alright?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:18 pm

Zora whimpers and clings to Hack tightly, shaking terribly. She swallows deeply and buries her head in the crook of his neck, slightly claimed down by his scent and closeness of his heartbeat.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

"We're fine..." Hack thinks so Nyx can hear, eyeing them grotesquely. He still harbors distrust towards them and they can feel it, he doesn't need to say it.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Attu hears something out nowhere confused and raddled "Why Y-yes i am"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 pm

They side-eye Hack, rolling blank eyes back to look at the inside of their skull. they're not fond of the lizard boy. He annoys them, and Pitch scares them. They're just going to meditate till they get to the next country...

I won't let any of you fall. Wake me when we arrive.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:23 pm

Attu looks down "Uh is it a good time to panic now?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Hack turns away from the shade, nuzzling Zora. "Are you okay?" He asks tenderly, closing his eyes.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Fidget awake after a moment, her eyes fluttering open as she glances around. She seems a little worried at being stuck to Nyx but accepts it, Better than being... Up there.... Despite being a creature with wings, Fidget hates heights.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Azeera lays her ears flat against her head. I don't like heights, but other than that i'm unharmed.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next