otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Fidget sits down on Attu's shoulder, though it seems as if she isn't entirely conscious. She is actually having flashbacks of someone she felt close to.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:42 pm

Attu looks at Fidget "Everything will return to whence it came..... My Mother and Father ARE NOT COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD" Attu's voice getting higher, he feels something in him that he never felt before, He feels... A mixture of things Sadness, Grief, Anger and that one unknown hidden Myserious feeling that he can't seem to make out. Attu getting more fustrated he growls at Fidget.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 am

Hack looks blankly at what's going on and leaves without a word, shivering to the cold he clutches himself in a desperate attempt to keep warm until he's forced to rely on magic to do it.

"Zora! Where are you?!" He shouts, still having seen nothing of her. Leaving the group behind to explore the tower on his own.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:38 am

Fidget seems unaware of what Attu is saying, mumbling things as she rocks a little, "D-dont shout, Dust... We did the right thing... I tried to help you...." Tears well up in her eyes, "WHY DID YOU LET YOURSELF DIE...?!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:49 am

Attu looks down "I-I'm sorry you were just trying to help I apologize........ Why did I let myself die? I'm not following Fidget"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:52 am

"NO! NO NO NO! HE CANT BE GONE!" Fidget falls backwards into the snow, curling up and crying. The area around her loses light rather quickly and gets colder still.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:05 am

tw self harm and dubcon:
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:11 am

Fidget starts shivering, "D-DONT LEAVE ME HERE, DUST... I... I need you back... I feel empty and alone!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:16 am

Attu goes toward Fidget "It'll be okay stroking her fur trying to get her comfortable"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:18 am

Fidget is extremely cold to the touch and winces when Attu strokes her. The cold slowly dies down as she comes to her senses, still crying. "Wh-where is he....?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:22 am

Attu says nothing he just cuddles with Fidget trying to calm her down
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:23 am

"He's still dead... Isn't he...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 am

Attu speaks with a slur "I-I...... I'm not sure"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:34 am

"I watched him die... I freaking watched it...! I can't erase that memory..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:40 am

Attu whispers repeatedly in Fidget's ear "It'll be okay" trying his best calm Fidget holding him tighter.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:51 am

"It isn't okay... My only friend I remember died... We went through so much in a short space of time..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:03 am

Attu sighs. I have nothing to say my heart yearns through your grief hoping it'll get better.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:05 am

"It won't... But I guess I should make my life worth something. That is what he did."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:07 am

Life is a precious thing Fidget, you should live to the fullest before its all takin away. That's what my father always told me. Before.... Yeah.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 am

"Live so you have no regrets, that's how he did it. And that is how I shall too."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:14 am

Hack stumbles through the tower, searching for the wolf. It doesn't take long for his natural immunity to fail him as he lights Blazer in his palms, blowing some air at him to stoke his flames, the heat just enough to keep him alive as he walks down the tower, leading into the lands below.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:45 am

tw abuse and self harm:
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:58 am

Fidget sighs and hops down into the snow. It melts around her slowly as she walks forwards, evidently feeling broken.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:06 am

Attu looks at Fidget "We all should, where is Nyx and the others? We should find them and keep going."

Last edited by Red Attu on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to being idiotic)
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:41 am

((Last post I made I had curled up around the two of you to keep you warm...))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next