otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 14 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:18 pm

"Until what. And you would do well to remember my name is not scaled one."

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 14 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:22 pm

"None of your bloody business, I know your name Red i am just agitated, Azeera screws with my plans is all"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:39 pm

Azeera crosses her arms and glares at Attu Fidget Is NOT food. She is NOT something for you to hunt. If you keep trying to go after her you are going to lose much more than your tail. That pup you found also NOT food, you try something like that again I'll be tearing YOUR throat out and leaving your corpse for the vultures.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:45 pm

Attu smiles "Food..... Now how on earth you assume to that predicament"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Your actions said enough, weaker or injured doesn't mean prey. You were ready to eat that pup just because it was injured. A maneater is worse than the most vicious alpha.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 pm

"If so then why would go to great lengths to protect her? Your clearly misunderstanding me Azeera, I am wicked yes but I have limits just like the rest of you, I was merly hunting"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:14 pm

I don't hunt things with their own intelligence. I only hunt uninteligent prey, rabbits, deer, birds. You had already threatened Fidget for no reason, she is not something to hunt, she is NOT prey. Go find something else to hunt.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:28 pm

"Very well, I prefer a challenge on my meals and Oh one question where is Nyx?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 pm

Perhaps she got bored and wandered off, you want a challenge? hunt her at least one of you will have fun
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:42 pm

Attu looks at Azeera sterned "Smart remark, we both know she'll kill me" Attu smiles.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:02 am

Nyx has drifted off in the breeze, the snow blowing through their nebulous form. They aren't actually sure where they are, and the cold has half-stunned them. They hope someone finds them, the last time they got lost in the snow they made a den and fell asleep for 100 years, only to be woken up by Ruby kissing them. It was decidedly odd.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:15 am

"Anyway Azeera I don't think they will just wonder off without informing anyone, especially Ruby it's possible they gone back to her. I'm going to look for them."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:36 am

Nyx falls eventually, huddling in the snow. their body isn't evenwarm enough to melt the ice around them. As the snow falls, they're buried under it, and they're lulled into sleep for the first time in over 100 years.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:47 am

Getting worried and agitated Attu howls As he walks through the snow hoping that they'll come find there way back or respond. Attu mind is starting to get the best of him "What if..... No they're to strong for that, what if they're trapped or buried and we all are just walking over them unknowingly." Attu lets off louder howls.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:59 am

The howls pierce Nyx's dreams- memories and nightmares of white fire and being human. Unconsciously, their form shifts, to a four-legged, thick-furred small animal curled in a den in the snow. they don't breathe, or even their heart beat.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:07 am

Attu's worry turns to panic as time goes by he digs and scours through the snow pleading to find a trace and or a sign just something to know that they're still there.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:11 am

As he digs, dark fur is revealed under the snow, and Nyx moves, murmuring to themself in an eldritch tongue. They curl in on themself, shivering in the cold, and not reacting to being dug up.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:43 am

Attu sees something black surfacing from the snow digging more eventually getting seeing the thing fully he quickly pulls it out of the snow "Nyx.. Say something..... Nyx please" Attu huddles close to Nyx seeing that they are freezing, despite his frail body expose to weather he keeps close. Attu thinks back to what he's's father said to him, "Your mother she is sweet, kind, loving to everything but she has twisted demented thing within her... Evil its pure agonizing evil she... *sighs* she killed 1 pup and 2 wolves for.... For just the hell of it like she enjoyed the slaughtering of that family she also has this thing I can't explain it but she have this disgusting disturbing creature I-I've seen it with my own eyes she ran at me teeth bloody and all I headed for the woods and I got the hell out there, I didn't see it again after that. But son I fear that you have that..... That monster inside of you but whatever you do WHATEVER keep it within you don't let it out not even for anger." Attu remembering that he suddenly shakes in fear and terror thinking "Was that thing in the woods...... Me my other personality my psyche.... That thing"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:04 pm

Back at the tower where they first arrived Hack's location of Zora has gone successfully. He doesn't know where the others are, he doesn't care where the others are.

At the top of the tower he's lit a campfire from Blazer's enchanted flames, keeping both him and Zora alive. He looks over a bubbling pot of stew as she lies beside him motionless, blankets covering her. He sighs heavily at her as one of his charms awakens.

"She really means much to you, doesn't she?" Muck the kindly spirit says as he levitates above Hack's shoulder. "The whole damn world..." Hack responds, not taking his eyes off her. Muck simply smiles, his positive aura radiating off of him. "I'm glad you've come to know these feelings Hack, but I must urge you to be decisive. A war is coming, to a greater or lesser extent and to ensure the survival of you both...you must think ahead." He says solemnly. Hack turns back to the boiling pot, collecting his thoughts.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Zora twitches and growls in her sleep, accidentally shoving off some of the blankets. She growls and curls up into a little ball, shaking softly. "No...don't want to...don't make me...don't want to..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Azeera slips back to her natural form after Attu walks off. She sighs and turns her attention to Fidget and Red We should probably head back to the tower and get out of this weather. I scent a snowstorm on the way.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Leaving the stew immediately upon noticing Zora's state Hack attempts to wake her, shaking her slightly. "Zora! C'mon wake up!" He says and gently taps her muzzle, hoping that'll incur a reaction.

Muck hovers over his shoulder still, on standby in case she doesn't come to on her own.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Nyx opens eyes whiter than usual, blinking slowly. Their blood courses through them slow as molasses, impeding their processing and movement. They curl up close to Attu's heat, and drift off again.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:31 pm

Zora growls and whimpers, shaking violently. "Don't want to be hurt...don't...dont...don't..don't.." She whimpers and claws at the snow, almost slashing Hack open.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:37 pm

"Gah!" Hack says and recoils, in an instant Muck intervenes. As his eyes turn a deep glowing aqua Zora's spasm cease as he enters her mind just enough to push back whatever nightmares are haunting her.

As he does so Hack can see the tension in his animated face, as if he's struggling immensely with the task.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next