otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 13 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:19 pm

Attu looks at Nyx and walks to them "You guys get me" Attu grabs Nyx putting them in his lap petting them Whispering "When will we be spilling crimson"

Last edited by Red Attu on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 13 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Turns human and teleports onto the branch that Fidget is on but not too close that I would frighten her and says "Hey little one wanna go for a ride and get away from all this for a few? I promise if so I'll be careful I just figured you would like to get away from here for a bit. Also i dont underestimate you or think you are insignificant or anything and I'm sorry if I came off as if I did

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:04 pm

"I'm fine... I can fly on my own anyway..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:11 pm

"Oh..I'm sorry. Well then i shall rephrase that as do you want to join me for a fly or talk? I would say I'm all ears but im only human right now" chuckles softly

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 pm

"I'm fine with staying here..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Azeera narrows her eyes at Attu, then her form seems to slightly distort leaving her in a more humanoid shape ((like this Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 13 Wolf_d10 except no chains, black clothes,long sleeves,, pants, and shadow black fur and hair, longer hair, and all black eyes))

Last edited by Azeera on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Fidget looks down, "W-Wolfie...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:25 pm

That's why I went home, I can do this with these things. Azeera says gesturing to the earring and necklace.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

"Ooooh. You're cute." Fidget smiles.

Back in Lexa's palace, Felicity has been seized by guards on suspicion of being a mage and committing mass murder. Though she still sleeps on.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:05 pm

Attu sees that Azeera is looking at him "What are you looking at Shadow" quickly turns attention to Fidget
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:12 pm

"You know what? I'm gonna go somewhere to calm down..." Fidget jumps out of the tree, flying a short distance and landing softly before walking away.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:11 pm

Attu looks around for a deer or anything, he doesn't care he's just hungry, quickly seeing Fidget he gets up slowly following him
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Fidget glances back and quickens her pace.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:30 pm

Nyx trails along with Attu, leaving Ruby with her brother. They're tired and cold and lonely, they would like to kill something. Attu. where are we going?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm

Azeera steps through the shadows to Fidget after seeing Attu follow her. She gives Attu a hard look and walks behind and off to the left of Fidget.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Does a double teleportation while shifting to dragon form picking Fidget up and disappearing into the sky. Don't worry little one I'm just taking you to where you can calm down and be safe at the same time Don't worry Azeera i have her and I'm doing this so she can be safe and calm down at the same time without worring about anyones anger

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Not sure if I trust you, be warned I've got my eye on you. I'll take care of these two if they try anything. Azeera says to Red, before turning to face Attu and Nyx.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Fidget wriggles in Ryu's grasp, placing her paws on his talons and begins to chill them quickly. "PUT ME DOWN!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Teleports to the roof of an old shack that I see in the distance while shifting back to human and lets go of Fidget "I'm sorry if I upset you or anything little one I was just trying to get you away from that area for a minute so we could diffuse the situation. You can stay here alone and call out to me or Azeera or Ruby when u get ready to head out and I will go help with the situation there if you would like...either way please accept my apologies" and teleports to the ground beside the shack starting to walk away back to the area of the rest of us

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Fidget huffs and leaps off of the top of the shack, taking flight. She flies just above the treeline back the way Ryu brought her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:17 pm

Gets back to the group says just to Azeera telepathically Fidget is safe and around just don't let it be known

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Ok. Lets get these bloodthirsty idiots settled.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:37 pm

Fidget lands on a tree branch high up a tree with sight of Attu and Azeera.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Looks at ruby "Hey sis can u take Nyx back so attu and i can go hunting in the vally below?" as I walk over to Attu

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:11 pm

Attu growls in Anger "Azeera messes up everything" Attu looks at Red "What do you want scaled one? Nyx and I were going to grab us a little snack, until..... Nvm that" Attu looks at Red with frustration.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next