otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 15 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Zora slowly calms down. Retreating to happier memories.
"Race you to the top Zor!" Sasha run on ahead of her, feeling softly hitting the ground. Zora laughs.
"Hey no fair! You're bigger than I am!" She runs off after Sasha, her little legs struggling to keep up yet enjoying the run.
"Come on little pup!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 15 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 pm

Attu looks at Nyx "Everything is going to be okay, I promise don't you leave me Nyx..... Don't" Attu squeezes Nyx.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:46 pm

Nyx blinks up at Attu through a colorful haze, giggling a little. They keep closing their eyes and fhe world spins around them. "can't die, don' be silly..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Muck's channeling seems to become a bit easier for some reason, the reason why matters little to Hack as he seems to have a steadier grip on Zora's mind. Hack smiles and turns his attention back to the pot, having known the spirit long enough that by now things would go well.

Even if Zora didn't wake now she would soon...
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Attu chuckles at the comment "Still have that charm I see, I believe a storm is coming" Attu gets up with Nyx "We should go before this mortal dies of hyperthermia" Attu laughs trying to lighten the mood.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Nyx stretches their shadow to curl around Attu, protecting him from the icy wind. They are glad he saved them. If Ruby had found them, she would have been pissed.

The dragon in question is curled up in the castle treasury. She's using the bright gold as a pillow and blanket both.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:11 pm

Zora growls and finally wakes up. The world swirls around her slightly. "Hack...?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:14 pm

Attu and Nyx makes there way back to regroup with the others, thinking "Nyx do you remember that thing that we saw when we were out here the last time?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:18 pm

I agraa. I will see you there in a few. I'm going to make sure everybody is on their way and ok. Takes off into the air til I'm nothing but a dot looking from the ground and looks around and sees Attu and Nyx, Fidget, and Azeera. Azeera is heading back and therefore quickly disappears. I ask Fidget You wanna stick close or no. then asks Attu Are you and Nyx ok Attu?

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:22 pm

"Got on a little mishap was all nothing major"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Very well. If you need help let me know.

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:30 pm

"I will keep that in my mind Red". Attu continues to walk with Nyx.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:03 pm

Fidget jumps off of the branch and flies down, landing on Azeera's back. "I wonder if anyone has continued Dust's style... Oh well... Let's head back..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:10 pm

"Zora..." Hack exclaims as she awakens, kissing her on pure impulse. Muck simply stares dumbfounded as he does so, his wooden mouth gaping. Hack composes himself quickly, pulling away as he comes to his senses.

Next to Zora's look of surprise he can feel Muck's stinging glare of shock, he scratches his head awkwardly, unsure who's visage bothers him more.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:16 pm

Zola chuckles. "Well /that/ was unexpected." She grins and grabs him by the collar, pulling Hack on top of her for a rough kiss.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Alright, lets go them Azeera starts heading beck to the tower Ruby deposited them at.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 pm

"Wolf, what do you know of fighting?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:20 pm

Nyx nods, shivering at the memory. That was a scary,,, thing, that they had run into. they dislike being scared. They're still a little giggly as they cling to Attu, trying not to cry.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Pulled into another kiss Hack has little room to object as Muck stares in growing shock, "Oh my..." He mutters to himself as Zora finally lets the lizard go. As expected Hack's expression is one giant swoon, proverbial canaries floating over his head.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Not much other than the claws and jaws, with aided shadow magics. Might be able to hold a human form for a bit now, doesn't mean I know much how to use it. I'm fairly good at fighting in my natural form, but I usually have to use shadows to help with some of the speed and maneuvering.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:26 pm

Zora chuckles and grins...right as Zareth pops up.
"Hello loves! I knew I'd find you!" Zoras mouth hangs open in shock.
"The fuck?"
Flashback
Zareth mutter under his breath. Damn dragons, but that's okay. He can just teleport! He grins and pulls out a charm. Teleporting randomly, keeping an eye on the dragon.
"What are you doing here?"
"I came to find you silly! Oh who is /this/? He's /cute/!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 pm

"Ah. I'm only good with magic... I've watched a lot of swordplay up close though, so I could pick it up I guess..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 pm

Hack, still dazed heavily eyes the guest with confusion. "Who, where, what?" He mutters, darting his eyes between the newcomer and Zora.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Zareth grins and kisses Hack briefly. "I'm Zareth. But you can call me anytime ahaha." He smirks and sticks his tongue out at Zora. "So who's the cutie?"
"My /mate/ Hack. Hack this is Zareth." Zora growls faintly at Zareth, not really meaning it though.
"Oooooooh. A /mate/. How'd you get him? He's so cuuuuute!" He grins and playfully pats Hack. "Adorable little lizard." Zora laughs and covers her smile with a blanket. This is gonna be hilarious.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:48 pm

As Hack realizes just how things are running here his eyes seem to go slightly crossed, almost like he can barely believe what's happening. Grinding his teeth as he gets up erratically, "Alright then Mr. Anytime...just what brings you to Zora at this time and place?" He asks plainly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next