otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 9 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 am

ok so since i am new i have to wait to show pics of description

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 9 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Attu looks at Nyx and stretches "You two are unbelievable" Attu laughs petting Nyx
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:24 pm

"What about me...? Do I not get petted?" Fidget seems more disappointed, despite being mostly hidden from view by a bright light of a cloak, hood and mask.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Attu looks at Fidget "I'm sorry, bring it in there's enough room"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:32 pm

Fidget hugs Attu's leg, she is very warm to the touch, primarily from the light of the cloak.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 pm

"You are very warm Fidget" Attu looks at Nyx "shouldn't we be going don't you guys think"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:49 pm

"I don't know. Oh, shadowy person.. Do you reckon they would see me as some sort of evil like this?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:57 pm

"Evil, yes. Good evil, no. They will not obey you, if that is what you're asking." Nyx disentangles themselves from Attu, shaking their tendrils like a dog shaking off water.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 pm

"I don't want them to obey me. I just want to feel like I belong to some extent. Whether it's with you guys or somewhere else..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Attu looks at Nyx and then at Fidget "Evil...... Haha one word so many thoughts and vivid explanation"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:44 pm

"I'm no evil... I lost someone I got attached to as he cleansed a land of evil..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:23 pm

appears in a fire tornado and then once the flames die down i just look at every one and blink like "who are you all....."

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:24 pm

not noticing there is another dragon around

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes so hard one of them bulges from her head. Her human form is weird and squishy. She transforms into a dragon that barely fits in the hallway, stomping up to Red. "Hey, bro."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Attu laughs "My absent minded friend we all have a evil side some more than other, we all the capacity to spread darkness but some has it... More than others take Nyx for example they are ruthless, bloodthirsty, sadistic, and you can't forget there shadowy figure" Attu ruffles Nyx head
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:32 pm

notices a human turning dragon and looks over "hey sis been a while.... i think we should go human. it doesnt look like there is enough room in here for two dragons in full form. so are the others snacks or friends or both?" and shifts to a human form of a lean build

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Azeera walks back in by Fidget and Attu, she now seems to have some sort of chain earring on her left ear, and a thin black metal chain collar. She looks around at the group. Why are there now two dragons?(anyone who has good shadow magic sense can sense some sort of magic from the earring and collar. The earring  increases a shadow wolf's shaping ability, the collar is crystallized shadow to allow better sustainment of shadow magic. If anyone tries to take them they get a rather nasty shock)
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:43 pm

Ruby shifts back to human form, fussily adjusting her silk clothing to hang just right and brushing imaginary dust over where her scaly patches meet her dark skin. "They're with me, you can't eat em."

Nyx waves to Red, still purring from being petted.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:46 pm

turns and sees a wolf and says "its a shadow wolf. cool...though i wonder....does she taste better with ketchup or barbecue sauce?" then looks back at ruby and says "ok so sorry for the delay on introductions.. my name is Red..nice to meet y'all?"

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Attu looks up at the other dragon "Who..... Who is this? It seems like you both know each other, very well Attu looks at Nyx "Is it fine if I go hunting"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Azeera looks at Red, As Ruby could very well tell you, I know how to handle a dragon just fine, I'm not food.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:52 pm

Ruby snickers and points at Red with one clawed finger. "Tasty fleshlings, meet my big brother." She claps him on the back, and turns to Nyx, who is talking to Attu.

"Yes, Attu. Go hunt." Nyx looks at Red, and then at Ruby.

Ruby points at Nyx now, wrapping the shadow in a hug and picking them up off their feet. "This is my shadow."

Zora just stands there, still woozy from the landing.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Attu looks in confusion "My name is Attu I'm nothing special just an ordinary creature, it's somewhat nerve wrecking as well...... I'm the youngest, I'm an infant compared to all you. It's quite funny as well I'm also the only being with no power" Attu chuckles
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:59 pm

"I might be tiny... But I'm not for eating..." Fidget feels somewhat intimidated by the presence of two dragons.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:03 pm

i say telepathically to azeere i wasn't going to eat you i was just wondering which one you would taste better with..im thinking barbecue and laughs "no offense intended fang of shadow i was mostly teasing and slightly curious since i havent ever tasted a shadow wolf before. though i will say i agree it would be one hell of a fight if past fights iv seen with shadow wolves are anything to go off of"
then looks around saying "hello everyone promise i wont bite...too hard" and laughs then looks at the shadow Nyx and says "nice shadow sis. will they be able to join us? and when is that goofs head gonna quit spinning? or they not joining for the hunt?" then looks at Attu and says "sometimes its the simplest things that are the most effective and the most fun

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next