otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 31 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Nyx stretches their mouth into a hesitant copy of Zayne's smile, holding the wound out to her. They aren't quite sure why the vamp is helping them, but she'll get a nasty shock if she tries to drink from Nyx. Acid and vampires don't mix.

Ruby storms back in, dripping wet and slamming the door behind her. She reels Nyx in by a tendril, snatching them away from Zayne. "Back the fuck off, bloodsucker." Her every move and snarl proclaims that Nyx is /hers/.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 31 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Fidget looks at Ruby, "Why are you treating people like that? Has he done anything wrong? The shadow did something wrong to me, yet I'm not speaking to it like that. My first contact with people in a long time resulted in getting stuffed in a jar and then having a shadow squeeze me."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:08 am

Zayne grins and holds up her hands. "Easy there beautiful. I was just helping the little one. No harm meant to you or them."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:12 am

Ruby relaxes a bit at the compliment, but all her scales are still standing on edge. Nyx doesn't need help from bloodsuckers. Nyx is a tough little precious being. "Yeah, I don't care." She rolls her eyes, and spits sparks of flames to cauterize the gapimg wound of a missing tendril. Nyx shrieks, but they're not bleeding anymore.

Clutching the newly burned wound, Nyx gives her a hurt look, sparing nary a glance to Zayne. She wasn't bothering them, but they doubt she could have helped. Thank god Ruby is here to protect them.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:32 am

"Hey. Dragon person. Why are you being mean to everyone?" Fidget had a somewhat confused expression on her face.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:39 am

"Because you fuckers hurt Nyx, /obviously/." Did they think she was just being mean for kicks? She was trying to get revenge for them hurting her precious shadow, and Nyx was shaking in their tendrils, too scared to defend themself. So she thought, at least.

Mostly, Nyx was just confused. Scared too, yes, but more of losing control and being killed by Pitch than of these mortals.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:52 am

"Nyx is that shadow, yes? Well that shadow almost broke my ribs for no reason!" Fidget seemed more than a little annoyed and had taken flight so she was at head height for Ruby. "If there is one thing I know about shadows is that light gets rid of them. I happen to be good at manipulating lights. I will kill the shadow if I have to." She speaks through gritted teeth, evidently frustrated but also a little scared. She hasn't had to face anyone in quite some time and the last time she used light magic it was just for show.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:10 am

No reason? Nyx had a perfect reason, and they weren't even squeezing that hard. It's not their fault if the stupid little creature is fragile. Besides, it hurt them. By all rights it should die.

Ruby is shielding Nyx again, flames in her eyes and hands. Anyone trying to kill Nyx will have to go through her. And light cannot kill a dragon.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 am

Fidget sighs, lowering herself down slowly as she glares at Ruby. "I was the guardian of a priceless crystal for almost two centuries. It wasn't stolen for the entire time I was in service. I'm nothing to scoff at, dragon."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:22 am

Ruby bares her fangs at Fidget, rasping out a billow of fire and singing the creature's fur. She's been around for much longer than 200 years, so she's not scared. Maybe she'll dip the tiny creature in honey and eat it. "Neither am I, /dear/. Don't try what little patience I have left."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:28 am

"You don't seem to have any patience left. Not since you tried to attack the big wolfie. And threatened this weird person here."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:40 am

Zayne raises her hand and waves. "Um hello? Weird? Bitch please I'm fucking insane get yo facts straight." She giggles. "Only straight thing here hehe."

Zora hits her head on the wall. There is no way in Hell that Zayne can be this mental.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

Azeera narrow her eyes and growls at Ruby For a dragon you have very little control of yourself, you claim centuries of age yet act like a newborn hatchling. Azeera moves to separate Nyx and Ruby from the rest of the group. Shadows like Nyx are quite easy to defend against when you know of them and light is not the only thing that can hurt. There's more than one way to skin a dragon.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:12 am

Ezekiel followed the trail to the room where the others were. He was surprised to see a sanguine. He hadn't seen one in a while. And last time he did it tried to kill him. He approaches the angry group cautiously. Seeing the flying creature was new as well. "Excuse me, have any of you seen a pink elephant around here?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:16 am

Zayne glances to the obviously high Daemon. 'Hey m-Zora. Didn't you have a demon lover like him?" She glances to Zora who would have killed her if looks could kill.

"Ezekiel, what have you gotten yourself into this time?" She softens her gaze when she turns to him. "You're higher than a kite aren't you?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:19 am

He shrugs his shoulders and conjures a platform, which he promptly plops down upon. "I could be." He mutters. He sends out tendrils of energy to the room to see if anyone was listening. "Let me ask you a question, why do you think I'm here?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 am

Zora can see little hearts floating around Zaynes head and she resits the urge to bitchslap her. If she knew who this Daemon was...well she's feel different. But then again Zayne is pretty damn fucked up..."you're looking for something aren't you?"

Zayne can feel her cheeks heating up slightly. Not her fault the mans cute...fact that Zora dated them makes it even more interesting. Besides it can be too bad....wouldn't be able to turn him if she fed...he probably tastes good too...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:33 am

Fidget angrily flies up onto the bed and then up to Zora, "Big Wolfie, can I sit on your shoulder? I don't trust the dragon and shadow over there..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:40 am

Zora affectionately rubs the little bat between the ears. "All right little flutter-mouse."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:41 am

"Thank you." Fidget seems to relax a little, still giving Ruby a glare though.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:43 am

"I don't know! That's why I was asking you!" Ezekiel laughs at the horrendous joke. He sizes up the vampire. She was cute, and those eyes were amazing. He swiftly stands and holds out his hand. "I'm Ezekiel, and you are?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:44 am

Ruby's still glaring as well, but she forces herself to calm down and flatten her ruffled scales. Luckily nothing is on fire yet. "Look, I'll make you all a deal. I don't burn you all to ash, and none of you touch Nyx."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:46 am

Zayne tilts her head slightly and squints at the proffered hand. "I don't really like touching people typically....but you can call me Zayne, or ZayZay." She flashes a toothy grin.

Zora sighs slightly, and mutters. "Well this won't end horribly...."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:48 am

"Dragon, why would I touch your shadow friend? After they tried to crush me, I probably won't go near them..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:49 am

Ezekiel smiles a grin almost exactly similar to zaynes. "It's pleasant to meet you all the same. Where are you from?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next