otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 40 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Fidget fell asleep next to Zora, clinging to her arm just below the elbow. She seems to be having a pleasant dream, her little legs kicking every now and then and a smile forming on her face as she snoozes.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 40 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Nyx is obviously shaken, tentacles trembling and blank eyes wide in their face. They bit down on their tongue when they were running, and spit out black acid that sizzles into the sand. They don't know what that was, but they're terrified.

The other half of them is a huge contrast; happily laying across Zora and purring loud enough to make their body, reduced in size, vibrate.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:16 pm

"Attu looks at Nyx, Are you okay" What was that? "Says in panting breathe" Attu keeps his ears alert at all times now listening... Hoping.... Pleading that monstrosity doesn't come back. "Attu feels something dripping from his side, he sees blood... Coming fr-from him he quickly ignores it not trying to startle Nyx they continue walking... Attu says to Nyx how about we head back?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:38 pm

Nyz nods, half-paralyzed in fear. The creature reminds them irrevocably of Pitch. Maybe it /was/ Pitch, coming after them for daring to leave the others partially. They whimper, and tug on Attu's fur to get him to turn around. "P-please, let's."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Attu says in fear and tremble *Nyx who is Pitch p-please tell me* Attu says "I can feel you pulling my hair,, and aslo whimpering whatever you do just stay close nothing and I mean nothing is going to happen to you, I'll die before I let anything happen to you. "Attu walks back with Nyx but he's is getting light-headed slowing down" Attu ask Nyx "how about we take a break?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:39 pm

"Pitch is one of the lizard's charms..." Their voice drops, and they whisper, "He says if I hurt anyone again he'll kill me." They don't want to die. They don't even want to feel pain. That was why they started their studies in the first place.

Dropping out of his shadow, they collapse to the ground, huddling in a sobbing heap. They're so fucking scared.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:00 pm

Attu says "Your not dying on my watch, and your secret is safe with me Nyx" Your cold their pal? "Haha" Attu laughs at himself looking at his wound with blood still coming out trying to get rid of how bloody paws.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:19 pm

Nyx smiles up at him, levering themself to their feet using him as a ladder. They coil around him, squeezing him tightly and barely missing getting their acidic tears on him. "Thank you..."

Their coils apply pressure to the wound, closing it up and leaving sticky black residue to keep it from reopening. They're not going to let their new host bleed out.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:35 pm

Attu says in wonder and shock "Wait how did you.... How did you know I was wounded?" "Ha that tickles a bit"Attu says in a laughing manner trying to hide the pain. No need to cry Nyx your safe... We're safe. Thank you Nyx I would give you a hug but.... I don't have the strength right now. Let me try something "Attu lifts his head howling in the sky"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:38 pm

Nyx jolts a little, their grip tightening. They'll cry if they damn well want to, and they can't deny that the howl sends a shiver down the spine of the meager scraps of their humanity that are left. What on earth is he doing? And why /wouldn't/ they know? It's perfectly obvious that he was hurt. Emphasis on the was.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:47 pm

Smart one aren't you Nyx "haha" ease on their no need to be frightened. Attu says in a joyous manner. Attu looks down in a depressed manner "sighs" no answer back. I guess we have to keep moving. Attu gets up staggering, come on let's go.

Last edited by Red Attu on Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor error)
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:54 pm

They extend a single tendril to pet his head, ruffling his fur and pointing to the moon overhead and then to the city. They would like to head back and reunite with the other half of them, as well as introduce their new friend to Ruby. They can bond over mutual pity for a shadow bitch.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:58 pm

"Oh you" Attu says happily. Hop on my little shadow friend let's get the fuck out of here... Kinda hard to believe that the thing hasn't came back yet. Let's keep it that way shall we? "Attu and Nyx starts to head back"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:04 pm

They reach the city quickly, Nyx exerting no effort due to them riding on Attu. He makes a nice mode of transport. They slip through a crack in the city gates, and when they get to the palace, Ruby greets them with a growl.

She didn't know Nyx left until she saw the reduced half of themselves they left behind. She throws it at the other part of Nyx, and they join and drop to the floor. They struggle to their feet and place a soft kiss on Ruby's cheek, pacifying her for now. The dragon lashes her tail and turns to Attu.

"What the fuck do you think /you're/ doin'? Where'd you take my darling shadow?!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:10 pm

"Attu quickly runs to Nyx your okay? Looks at Ruby" We just gone out for a stroll was all, no need to get hasty no harm was done I promise. I keep'd them safe and out of any danger. "Attu looks down" Although there was...... There was thing one thing.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Ruby snarls, but Nyx keeps her back from killing Attu on the spot with a few tendrils. Their form is wavering in the heat produced by the dragon's anger. "What thing?! What did you /do/?!" She doesn't care that Nyx seems fine but for the tears. She's going to shred a bitch.

-------

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=62
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40