otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 38 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:49 am

Muck sighs heavily, his fears coming to fruition. With Zora's mind made for now he vanishes, his soul joined with Hack who sleeps peacefully as night fully sets in.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 38 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:54 am

Hearing more smashing, Fidget takes flight after Zora. "Big wolf? What's wrong?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:57 am

Zora glances briefly to Nyx's tendril. "Glad you think so.." Her mind wanders back to darker things. She could kill them all....kill them and start over again..wouldnt be the first time she's done so. She sighs and makes her way to an empty room. It has small trees inside with a small pool in the corner. Similar to another room she was in. She sits under a tree and growls to herself. "Stupid..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 am

Fidget follows her still, "What's wrong?" Fidget seems genuinely concerned, landing a few feet into the room. "Big wolfie... Please tell me."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:03 am

Attu looks of what had happened in the distance trying not to intervene, Attu quickly paces himself the opposite direction.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:15 am

Zora glances to Fidget and looks down, trying to hide the tears stinging at her eyes. She sighs. "It's complicated.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:19 am

"I can listen if you want. I've got nothing else to do with my time."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:19 am

Azeera walks in through the tree's shadow, glances towards Nyx, and curls up around Zora. Its nature to cause the death of another at some point, afterall we kill to eat. Its senseless to contemplate killing everyone for a fresh start, someone will always remember.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:24 am

Zora ruffles Azeeras fur. "Mm of only I could think the way you do." She pauses briefly. "Do you know why I joined Wynter? I don't remember if I told you that tale."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:27 am

"Who's Wynter? Do you mind if I sit with you guys?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:30 am

You had mentioned very little of him. Why did you join him? Azeera replies.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:42 am

"Yes. It's fine if you sit here." She sighs. "Wynter is-was-my mate. When my family died he found me in the rain..I didn't know he had killed them...I loved him from the moment I laid eyes in him. He was kind and gentle with me but he was so much older...I found another mate and he ordered me to kill her to prove my loyalty..I never questioned it once.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:45 am

Nyx looks up from where they have slipped into Zora's shadow, and pets her. They've never quite understood what the point is of age, byt Wynter is awful. Besides, if he kills Zora Nyx might get in trouble.

"Would you like me to kill him for you?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:46 am

She smiles sadly at Nyx. "Never thought I'd say this, but yes. If he died...that would be wonderful."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:51 am

"He sounds really horrid. Would you like me to help?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:54 am

Attu still in the background, deciding to come out and approach the group.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:59 am

Why kill him? Better to prolong his suffering and deny him death when he begs for it. There are many ways even without magic to make someone suffer if you desire it. Unless you would just prefer him gone from your life without any suffering. Azeera says cooly.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 pm

Nyx smiles to show their glee, tendrils all waving. That actually makes them happy. They love killing people, and they oh-so-coveniently already have a tendril on Wynter. They ignore Azeera, only whapping her on the head with another tendril. "Hush. I want to." They tug on the tendril attached to Wynter, propelling him to join them, and making him stumble.

((gore))
Spoiler:
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:04 pm

"Where did the shadow go?" Fidget walks over and sits next to Zora and Azeera.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 pm

I've been listening from the distance and sorry if I'm interfering but..... But I advise you not to kill him. I don't know anything about anyone here. But there's one thing I do know and it's (murder) one word that makes the fur and or hair stick with the images that's progresses your mind.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:16 pm

While the poor mortal fools are arguing about whether or not to kill him, Nyx has gone ahead and done so.They had lots of fun with it, and pop back out of Zora's shadow to take a bow in front of the group, dripping with guts and gore.

((This is shadow))
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 pm

"O-Oh... That's where you went... Do you want... help cleaning yourself...?" Fidget seems a little surprised and concerned for the state of the corridors now.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Zora smiles. "Never thought I'd see the day the whoreson finally died..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:21 pm

It appears that you have already done the slaughtering....... Yes, looking at the remains he suffered an agonizing fate "Attu chuckles to himself"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Azeera lets out a heavy sigh. Those who act in haste are sure to make a lethal mistake. Azeera puts her head down on her paws.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next