otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 35 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:11 pm

As Zayne walks over to Hack, nodding slightly in greeting Hack just eyes her quizzically, seemingly bewildered. He again to Zora, still perplexed.
"You're a mommy..?" He groggily asks as the fatigue fully catches up to him, he collapses down again and falls fast asleep, snoring quietly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 35 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Zora smiles and gently pets him. "My poor lil lizard." She glances to Ezekiel. "Now what to do with you..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm

Nyx casually pulls Ezekiel into Ruby's shadow with them, and a tendril starts making its way down his throat. They'll take care of this bastard for Pitch. That might make him happy and not disposed towards hurting them.

Ruby struggles to sit up, the chains having fallen off. She groans, and gives a strangled hiss at the others.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:20 pm

As Nyx is about to finish the demon they hear something deep within their soul. "Cease...I leave no one alive without reason..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Nyx drops Ezekiel, and he fades back into the real world. They flinched hard enough to bite their tongue half-off, and they promptly choke on the acid, little bits dribbling out the corner of their mouth and Ruby's shadow. Yes sir, I-I'm sorry.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Nyx can feel Pitch's glee as he leaves her psyche, "Don't be so hard on yourself dear, you're in a far better position than he is..." He whispers and vanishes from their mind.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Nyx shivers, and leaves the shadow only to climb into Ruby's lap. They're about to cry again. Ezekiel is still unconscious, and laying on the floor in front of them. They're shaky and look absolutely miserable.

Ruby frowns and holds the shadow close, crooning into their ear and stroking their tendrils. why do these bastards keep making such a sweet being sad?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Fidget flies up to Zora's shoulder, though she falters mid flight, and sits on her shoulder, calming her breathing.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Los lies on the ground, throat gouged by the wolf, in pain. This hurt, but maybe that was a good thing. This is what he needed, and Raven needed to know they weren't invincible. A golden chain sprouts from los and attaches to Ezekiel's left eye. It urges the dragon forward, and into Ezekiel's very essence. Ezekiel's eye had become the same gold that Los's were. And his wings grew gold patterns on them. The horns elongated and Ezekiel jumped to his feet. under his shirt was a golden glow. His body now encompassed 2 hearts, that of a dragon, and that of a demon. Regenerative properties ran on maximum power as any scratches and ailments faded. He coughs and instead of normal air, he coughs the golden flame Los had used. Two became one, and that was how it was meant to be. "Well then, it's been a while since this happened.." he mutters. He looks around with his mismatched eyes and sees hack yelling at Zora, then he falls. Everyone else stood around, the wolf consoling, the dragon with their blood on her. "Man, was that a wild party or what!?!"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:57 am

Zayne moves next to Ezekiel, almost touching him. "I'm glad you're okay. I thought you were a goner there for a little bit."

Zora glances towards Ezekiel and growls softly. No one touches her mate and gets away with it. She gently strokes Hacks face one more time before picking him up. She glances briefly towards the others then leaves the room. Zora wanders a little bit before coming upon an unoccupied room where she lays Hack down. She curls up next to him and pulls the blanket over both of them. She licks his muzzle gently, "Sleep well little one."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:52 am

Fidget follows Zora, flying somewhat close behind. When she sees her carry Hack into a room, she lands outside and walks up to the door, knocking on it quietly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 am

Zoras ears twitch slightly when she hears the knock from Fidget, she gets up careful to not disturb Hack and goes to the door. "Ah hello little one." She picks her up gently and sets her on her shoulder.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:03 am

"Hey. Umm.. What are you two going to be doing? I do kind of owe the lizard a bit."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:04 am

"We'll probably just be sleeping. Or Hack will be anyways, I may stay up for a bit longer. I've never been one for needing much sleep."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 am

"Having guarded something for 170 years, I've learned how to get by on even less sleep than I normally need. The lizard helped me decide what I really want."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:15 am

"So that means you are coming with us or..?" She finds the little fluttery one to be rather cute.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:24 am

"If I can. Provided certain people don't get angry with me and swat me or something..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:30 am

Zora lets the lil fluttery one affectionately. "Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." She smiles and laughs softly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:31 am

"Thank you." She takes a deep breath and then sighs, "Magic wears me out so much..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:33 am

She walks over to the bed and sits down. "Why don't you rest with me and Hack? We can sleep, or snuggle or chill."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:35 am

"I wouldn't mind sleeping for now, I haven't don't that in almost a year..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 am

As Fidget flutters over to the bed a faint blue glow appears beneath Hack's blanket, moving and shuffling beneath it.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:04 am

Ezekiel looks up to zayne. "Me? A goner?" He chuckles, but it's a different chuckle. With the dragon integrated, it sounds more like a gargling growl mixed with a chuckle. " I simply refuse to die." He stretches out. Flexing his arms, testing himself before he does something stupid and brings down the castle. "I'm glad you weren't hurt though."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 am

Fidget lifts the blankets a little, allowing the source of the light to come out.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:24 am

From the blanket Muck the blue charm hovers out, a gravely concerned look on his face. "My apologies ladies, I didn't mean to intrude..." He says with a heavy heart as his eyes turn to Hack.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next