otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:38 pm

Nyx stares at Hack, blinking slowly. Their head is tilted to the side in a bird-like motion, and the only emotion they show is biting their lip until it oozes black blood like the injured tendril. They're not quite sure what to say, isn't it obvious that they had been following? They stay quiet, only looking to Ruby to speak for them. They trust her, somewhat. They met her before their change into a creature of shadows.

Ruby just grins, snickering under her breath at the situation. She enjoys messing with Nyx's mind. They were bad at being human even when they actually were, and now? Their confusion at, well, everything, is one of Ruby's favorite things.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 17 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Zora gently puts her hand on Hacks arm. "Don't be mad at them. I suppose I can understand what they've done to an extent."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:03 pm

Hack to looks to Zora, heavily confused. "Are you kidding me? This thing almost got all of us killed and you're asking me to sympathize with it?" He asks.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:05 pm

"Yes. I am. If I were them I would have done something similar presumably." Besides I know what it's like to be judged by past actions.....
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Nyx is silently watching, and keeping an eye (and a tendril) on their conversation. They left the bleeding tendril wrapped around Ruby's leg, and they have at least one attached to the others as well, and one crawling after Azeera. They have to stay connected to all their lovely hosts. They want the book, still, and presumably since the "velvet rose" has shown up, they can have it soon.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:19 pm

Hack looks at Zora, puzzled as to why she's so sullen. He looks to Nyx again who seems occupied with something. "Hey, shade!" He says and walks over to them, catching their attention.

"You try anything...and you'll be having a reunion with my friend here." He hisses at them and lifts up the black charm, Pitch to their eyes.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:44 pm

Zora glances nervously between Nyx and Hack. Dont piss them off....I've lost enough people already...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:48 pm

A shiver runs through Nyx, and they flinch back from the charm. Pitch scares them. Just because they don't have emotions, doesn't mean they aren't scared of dying, and they don't appreciate pain. Even so, they bare their teeth at Hack in a silent snarl they picked up from Ruby.

There's a laugh from the bed, and Ruby bounces up to push between the two confronting each other. "Lizard boy, leave my 'lover' alone. You don't stand a chance!" She grabs Nyx's hand, digging her claws in.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Hack smiles smugly all of a sudden, "Oh I know...I'm well aware the both of you could skin me here and now if you wanted. But the thing about me is..." He says and twirls his charms for bit.

"I've got friends...on the other side..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Lexa storms out of her room and into the room with Hack, Nyx, Ruby and Zora, patting Azeera on her way. "H-Hack? Zora...? I need some help... Wait... Who are you two?" She looks to Ruby and Nyx.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:28 am

Nyx turns their head completely around, seemingly unconcerned that that's supposed to be physically impossible. Their bones can bend and waver, and it took less effort than turning their body. They give Lexa a cold glance, ignoring her question in favor of asking, "Where's the book?" That's their main focus, they could care less about the velvet rose. They were promised the book once Lexa was back, and if they don't get it they are going to be seriously pissed. It would be murder spree time. Every so often they get angry and have to go on one of those to get out the emotion. It always ends badly for anyone stupid enough to be within a mile or two of them. The last time, they destroyed an entire city, and nothing was left but ash.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:12 am

Zora glances to Lexa. "These are..actually I don't think I caught their names. They're uh...friends in a way. What do you need our help with?" She tilts her head to the side slightly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:46 am

She's not back permanently yet, she still has to get two more pages. Therefore the book isn't yours yet. Azeera says so only Nyx can hear.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:55 am

Hack raises an eyebrow at Zora questioningly, "Let's not get ahead of ourselves here..." He says and shoots a glare at the duo. He looks to Zora again and takes note of her dozy state, "Are you just tired or are you still high on whatever those bastards gave you?" He asks, a hint of concern in his voice.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:57 am

"Yes. Both. Neither. I'm not sure."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:09 am

Nyx blimks down at Azeera, and then flops down to sit on the floor, wrapping their robes and tendrils of hair around them. They sigh and reply to Azeera mentally, since they're biting their lip again. Damn. I want it now...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:52 am

Hack narrows his eyes at his canine companion, not finding her state encouraging. "Maybe you should lay down for a bit longer, huh? I'll be sure to check on you the minute we've finished business with Lexa." He says gently and carefully takes her paw, unsure of her reaction.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:56 am

Zora pulls her paw away. "I'm fine. Im really fine. I just need to grab a bite to eat and then it'll be all okay. Really, I'm fine." She kisses him. "But thanks for the concern."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:36 am

Ruby gives an undignified snort and whaps Hack's still outstretched arm with her tail, stepping between him and Zora. "Quit it with the PDA already, assholes. We have bigger problems." She turns to Lexa, resting a hand on Nyx's head, right between their "horns", and drops into a bow. "I'm Ruby, and this bitch is Nyx. And you are the real velvet rose. Where'd fakey fox chick go?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Hack wrings his wrist in response to Ruby's thwack, growling irritably. He looks again to Zora and remains unconvinced as Ruby discusses things with the princess.

"Are you absolutely sure? You did just come fresh outta hell city." He says to her, ignoring the conversation behind them.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:46 pm

"I'm positive. I feel better already." She rests her head on his shoulder. "It's sweet how you worry over me. And that might not be the only thing that's sweet haha."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:49 pm

As a smile is about to form on Hack's face it's suddenly broken as his eyes harden towards her, he doesn't pull back but Zora can smell that he might want to.

"Like my blood?" He asks coldly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Zoras heart skips a beat and the blood runs out of her face. If she had no fur she would have gone white. "That's not what I....I mean... That's not...I'm no t.." She struggles to p it words together.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Hack's expression softens immediately at her distress, not expecting it at all. He grabs both her paws gently and looks her in the eye, "Hey, hey, hey...It's alright just...why didn't you tell me?" He asks her solemnly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:07 pm

Zora whimpers softly and avoids eye contact. Her voice is a bare whisper. "I didn't want you to. Hate me. To see me as a...monster." Small tears sting her eyes and she bites the inside of her lip.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next