otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 32 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 am

"Nightvale me and my m-friend Zora lived there." She really needs to get used to that.

Zora steps between to the two. "Alright lets stop this here." She points to Zayne. "You. Stop flirting." She turns and points to Ezekiel. "You. Stay away from her." She turns finally to Nyx and Ruby. "And you two. Stop being lil bitches nobody's gonna hurt your shadow baby thing." She looks around, "And where the actual fuck is my mate?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 32 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 am

"Who is that?" Fidget sounds curious, leaning towards Zora's ear and speaking quietly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:58 am

Ezekiel smiles maniacally, and reaches through the wolf and holds Zaynes hand. "Care for a stroll?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:10 pm

In a distracted state Zora murmurs to Fidget. "An old lover who-Ah hell naw!"

If there was blood in Zayne she would be blushing right now. "S-sure..hehe."

Zora pitches a fucking fit and uses Magick to throw Ezekiel against a wall. In a second she has him pinned with her fathers sword against his throat. Fire crackling menacingly. "Stay. Away. From. Her." Zayne tugs her off.

"Is this really necessary Zora?!?!" Zaynes finding it hard to restrain Zora as she's intent on killing him.

"Woman release me!" Zora flails in Zaynes arms but Zayne is taller and stronger.
She Knocks Zora unconscious and drags her to the bed. "Mind keeping an eye on her princessa?" She takes Ezekiels hand again and leads him out.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Ezekiel scratches the bald spot the sword had been. "Dammit. Uneven shave." He looks at zayne, "that was, certainly a thing."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:14 pm

Fidget hops off of Zora's shoulders as she begins to cast magic and lands on Zayne's, "Mind if I sit here?"

Felicity looks at Zora, "I-I can do that..." She is shaking a bit and doesn't seem to be paying much attention to anything.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Zayne glances to fidget and smiles. "Course Ya can sit here darlin."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:21 pm

Ezekiel smiles at the small creature. "How'd you enjoy the lizards pocket?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:51 pm

"He put me in a jar... I am a living person, not some lab specimen..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Just as it seems things are cooling down, a gust of wind and dust comes zooming down the hall, impacting on Ezekiel and sending him flat up against a wall. As the dust settles he sees a furious looking lizardman holding him up by his shirt, steam coming from his nostrils.

"Alright you grimy little scumbag, hand over the you-know-what before I send you back to the nether with a collection of bruises to remember me by!" He shouts angrily at him, he's covered in scratches and breathes heavily, indicating a number of bumps on the road to find him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Fidget drops down a little and digs her claws into the shoulder of Zayne's clothing to hide from Hack, "Don't let him see me..." She whispers to Zayne.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Ezekiel laughs and casually draws his swords. "Do I look
Like I care, scale face? If I've got something, then you can try to get it, though it have no idea what you need."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Even with the source of the conflict calmed, Ruby can't resist slinging Nyx over her back in a piggy-back ride and giving a sarcastic neigh as she canters into the hallway. She wants to see what happens, especially if someone dies. Plus, there might be treasure. She needs more for her hoard.

Nyx is calm, at the least, and the cauterized wound has finally stopped stinging. They don't resist being carried, as they're imterested too.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Hack without speaking a word clocks the demon square across the face, catching him unawares and sending him sliding across the floor. Hack hisses ferociously as a red glowing crystal flies out of one of his pockets.

Walking over to it and picking it up he seems to have calmed down, the item at last in his hands again. "I'd say that was a pretty good try..." He says and prepares to walk off.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:34 pm

Fidget lets out a sigh of relief, "Thank god he isn't after me..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Ezekiel spits blood from his mouth and appears behind the lizard, one sword to his spine, another at his throat. Both blades were coated with poison that could only be smelt this close. This meant movement was not an option if both were to live. "So that was what you're talking about. Sorry, but that's not leaving my possession." A magical hand snatches it out of hacks hand and Ezekiel keeps steady in his position.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:37 pm

"Hey! Don't do that to the lizard! I gave him that!" Fidget has climbed up onto Zayne's shoulder and is giving Ezekiel an evil glare. Her paws seem to be glowing with the faint flicker of fire and she brings them together slowly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Ezekiel's eyes grow into two balls of purple flames and he thrusts his sword upward into the lizard while swiftly pulling the other. Stabbing and slitting his throat. He turns towards the rat with wings. "What do you need?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:44 pm

Zayne screams and covers her mouth. "What did you do?! What the hell man!?! that's Zoras Mate! She's gonna flip!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:47 pm

The moment Hack's throat is slit and Ezekiel expertly turns around, confident of victory, the whole palace seems to go a scale darker. An unsettling aura surrounds the party as an unimaginable sense of hatred permeates the air.

Ezekiel barely has time to question his actions as a tendril of darkness curls around his throat, lifting him up to the air as a tiny figure of a face floats in front of him.

"You just crossed a terrible threshold, little demon. And I'm going to enjoy collecting your debts!"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:50 pm

When Zora hears Pitch she bolts up instantly and runs from the room. "Hack! Hack! Where are -oh my gods! Zora pays no attention to anything but Hack. She trips over her own feet in getting to him. "Hack. Don't you die, don't you fucking die, don't you dare.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:52 pm

Nyx squeaks, vanishing into Ruby's shadow and shivering. Only one tendril pokes out to caress the books, and grab Ezekiel. "S-sir, pitch, I can bring him back, don't kill me...! I didn't hurt him he did-"

They ignore all but the charm, hoping against hope that they won't be blamed for not protecting him. Ruby is shaking as well, her in anger instead of fear.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Ezekiel, looks up at the ceiling, wondering what had such a voice. He'd heard it before, though the same voice was hard for two people to have.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:54 pm

Fidget is already partway through a spell preparation and cannot cancel it. The area has begun heating up rather quickly as multiple fires begin to appear, burning in the air. They start to circle Ezekiel, building up in size before they slam into him one by one. Fidget slumps down on Zayne's shoulder, breathing heavily as she looks at the shadow wearily.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:56 pm

Nyx flinches back from the flames, dropping the now-toasty DEmon to the ground. They watch Pitch, bowing their head in hopeless submission. Another member of the group, close to death. They're so screwed. "I-I can use both books and save them both, Pitch, sir..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next