otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 19 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:03 pm

Azeera watches as Nyx and Null get back up, and the chinks in his armor fill back in.

Last edited by Azeera on Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 19 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Felicity whispers to the masked being and they nod, black smoke billowing out from them for a few moments and when it fades both Felicity and them are gone. They are on the roof of the building.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:41 pm

Unaffected by the slashes up his neck and face, Null swings his sword at Nyx severing one of her clawed appendages.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:33 pm

Nyx screams and lashes out, carving his face up like meat and clutching their wounded hand to themselves. They're crying in the heat of battle, but they're not going to give up. They claw at Null again and again, rending his armor and the shadows that make him up.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:37 pm

Attu watches Nyx nervously and in fear of their tanglebuddy knowing he can't do anything even if he tried it wouldn't be much help. Attu knew Nyx will pull through and kill the son a bitch.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:44 pm

Null makes little attempt to fight back, wisps of shadow dissipating from him now that his armor is shredded and cannot hold himself together. Still, he manages to get in one good slice before he collapses, lopping off Nyx's head and sending it spinning to stop at the base of the throne, where Lazuli kicks it away with a moue of distaste. Nyx falls as well with an undignified squeak, their head's mouth hanging open and muttering obscenities. Their body just lays there.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:54 pm

Attu looks at Nyx's still body. "Well then..... Bloody battle.... Very bloody" Attu picks up Nyx's severed head. "You been through worse I assume?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:59 pm

Nyx's body disentegrates into ash and a puddle of acid, and they roll their eyes, sighing deeply. The air whistles oddly through the stump of their windpipe. "Yeah. It's always annoying, though. My body's gonna take a while to grow back..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Now that it is no longer under assult, Null's armor reconstitutes itself back into one piece and he gets back up.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

"Guess your gonna be like this for awhile I assume" Attu gives Nyx's head to Lazuli.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:22 pm

Lazuli starts juggling the head between her hands, laughing as she tosses it back and forth. The acid blood sizzles on her scales, but she's not concerned. She hugs Nyx to her chest, crooning demeaning pet names and insults. "Yes, you're so cute when you can't be a bitch! I wonder what would happen if I just... squished you? Or stabbed your eyes? You can't do anythinggggg!"

Lazuli is the best hatefriend, it is her, and Nyx hates it. They jump out of her hands and roll across the floor, coming to a halt at Null's feet. "...you win."For now.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Azeera smiles and releases her block on the shadows in the room. She then walks over to Nyx's head and says "Lets get you patched up." as she holds up a hand and concentrates the shadows nearby around Nyx to reassemble her body.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:32 pm

Oh yeah, that's a thing they can do. Nyx had completely forgotten, and had rather planned on just being a head for a week or two until they regenned. They roll into the forming patch of shadows, and it builds itself up into a slightly smaller Nyx, hair short and choppy and nubby horns and all. They are apparently a 'child' again. They nod to Azeera, giving her a grudging, "...thank you."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Attu giggles at Lazuli fiddling with Nyx's head. "This is amusing"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Azeera nods then shifts back to wolf Little fox, you can come back now. Fight is over and no one died Azeera calls telepathically to Felicity.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:32 am

Felicity remains on the roof with the masked figure. She grabs her broken leg and sets it back in place, yelping loudly, and then begins to heal it through the use of magic. I-I'll be down in a few moments..
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:21 am

Lazuli starts to clap slowly, grinning all the while. "Good fight! I guess we have a new companion, yeah?" She nods to Null, who bows his head in acknowledgement. He was created to protect the ruler of the kingdom- only later being set to guard the page- and since Lazuli's on the throne...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:33 am

"Gruesome fight" Attu laughs wiggling his tendrils a little "Hey where is the king? All this ruckus and not a word?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:37 am

At the advent of the 'god' of his country and one of the imperial princesses sweeping in and taking his castle by storm, the king -quite wisely- fled the scene. He's locked in his quarters with the other members of the royal family, hiding and hoping not to die. The empress and Nyx are not known for their mercy.

Nyx snorts, the sound higher pitched than usual. "Unimportant! What's important is, we got the page."

"Wrong! We still have to take over the kingdom! Someone fetch the king for me so I can execute him and take his crown!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:48 am

Attu looks at Lazuli "I... was going to kill him. Nyx not only we have the page but we have the kingdom as well" Attu smiles at his thoughts of what he wants to do with the King so many choices. Beheading, Disembowlment, pulling of the flesh and so much more.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:54 am

"Better than killing him, demote him and his family to your servants. Prolongs their suffering and you may drive them to suicide"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:20 pm

"Perfect idea, doggy! Attu, will you fetch them for me?" Lazuli bats her eyelashes at him, making a kissy face. She wants to kill them too, but prolonging their suffering will be even more fun. Nyx is sitting behind the throne and giggling- even they like the idea!
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:38 pm

Attu nods and grabs the door handle with his tendril slamming it open "Hello King" Attu says grabbing the man by his throat along with the other fleshlings. "We are gonna have so much fun"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:43 pm

The king chokes, trying to pull away and failing. He gets dragged along by Attu, and his family follow. The littlest princess is crying. When they get back to the throne room, Lazuli smirks and sits up straight on her throne.

"Change a plan! I'm the queen now, and you fuckers? Are my servants. I /suppose/ you can be my archregent..."

The king goes pale, but nods his head in an approximation of a bow. "Y-yes, milady."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:31 pm

Azeera looks around the room, wondering what's taking Felicity and her masked friend so long.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 28  Next