otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 11 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Attu smiles "What I thought" Attu puts a paw underneath Felicity's chin raising her head up looking in her eyes "Can't hurt anyone, useless like Fidget" Attu giggles and looks at Azeera "Not fond?..... Was my mother fond of dying?"

Last edited by Red Attu on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 11 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Azeera snaps her jaws closed on Attu's paw and jerks her head to the side. Keep your paws to yourself
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:33 pm

Katherine sighs as Serenity slinks back into the shadows and disappears.
Felicity remains unmoving aside from breathing.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Lazuli is slumped in the corner and laughing hysterically. Nyx just sighs and pulls Attu away from Azeera, whapping her on the back of the head again. "Calm. Tell him so we can be done...please?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Azeera snaps Nyx's tendril before it hits her You need to stop hitting me, dragonfriend or not I have a limit to my patience. Keep Attu on a leash so we can actually get started whet we need to do.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:38 pm

Katherine mutters to herself, "Myrth would like it here..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:40 pm

I do not control him.They have a limited amount of control, yes, but not enough to pull him out of this- but maybe that's because they don't care. Still, they wrap a tendril around his neck and pull. "
"Enough."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 pm

Attu snarls a Azeera and Felicity "I will find out one way or another." Attu looks at Nyx then looks down, wrapping himself in his tendrils"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:49 pm

Azeera grins toothily at Attu, Sorry pup, no way for you to find my kind and I'm not telling Azeera Shifts back to humanoid form and gently shakes Felicity's shoulder.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Nyx can feel their eyes rolling back and around and around in their skull. It's a good thing they're plain white not making anything but the motion noticeable. They do not have the patience for this bullshit right now, and they drop Attu, disappearing into Azeera's shadow.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Azeera twitches her tail and sends Nyx out of her shadow. Please don't do that, I let you three years ago and it ended up proving a mistake. Find a safer shadow to travel in.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:56 pm

Felicity stirs a little, grumbling.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

Azeera shakes Felicity's shoulder again "Come on, need to wake up little fox."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Felicity sits up a bit, blinking a few times. Her left eye is a pale yellow but her right eye is a deep dark brown.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 pm

"Hmm..." Azeera looks at Felicity's eyes, "Your eyes changed a bit again."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:00 pm

"Again..? Darn.." Her voice sounds rougher.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:03 pm

Nyx huffs and slithers into Lazuli's shadow, coiling around her to muffled laughter and a gentle bite on one tendril. She stomps on her shadow's face, and Nyx squeals, high enough to shatter any glass nearby. Returning to their own form and bleeding from their cracked forehead, they narrow their eyes and glare at everyone around before hugging themselves and disappearing in a flash.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:05 pm

Felicity looks at Nyx and Lazuli, somewhat confused.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Lazuli is laughing again, her chest heaving and hair poofed out even more than usual. Nyx should have known better than to come into her shadow. When she finally trails off, clutching her ribcage, she asks, "So! What's next?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:10 pm

"What do you mean, strange creature?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:14 pm

Strange? Lazuli? She's a perfectly normal dragon princess, fuck you very much. She snorts and tosses her head, two jets of blue flame issuing from her nostrils. "We're on a mission, ain't we? To resurrect some bitch? What do we do now, esp since Nyx ran away."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:15 pm

Attu rises "What the hell are we all doing here..... Aren't we helping some person or some shit that makes that Lizard happy!?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

"I don't... I mean, yeah. That is what we are doing." Felicity looks confused, glancing to Katherine who is staring at a tree.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:18 pm

"I see the scaly princess is characteristically short tempered. Where are we going, How are we getting there, and what do we need to be prepared to face?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

"Um. Yeah, Nyx was the one who knew everything and they uh, ran away." She laughs awkwardly, running a hand through her hair and giving them a sheepish grin. "I guess we should find them first?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next