otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 12 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:25 pm

"Don't mind that. she's sulking over behind that barrel after being kicked out of two people's shadows, one with a little bit of excessive force." Azeera says pointing.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 12 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

"I say we resurrect this person. If they are worth resurrecting then I want to meet them."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Attu smack Lazuli "Well go find them dipshit!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 pm

Excessive force? Never. Nyx deserved everything they got; they were awful and sadistic and Lazuli hates them. They are still friends though, and she skitters over to the indicated barrel to reach out one dark hand that is promptly taken by a tendril and squeezed till bones crack and Lazuli screams. Nyx helps themselves up by way of leaning their negligible weight on the dragon, and scowls over at the group."Oh, now you need me?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:38 pm

"Never said we didn't its just we got sidetracked when someone," Looks at Attu "decided to pick some fights"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:42 pm

"Hmph." Nyx is displeased, and they squeeze Lazuli once more before releasing her to rub uselessly at her broken hand and wrist. They narrow their eyes at Azeera, and turn away.

Lazuli is on the verge of tears, her hand white with the pressure Nyx had applied. She hiccups in her shock, flame flickering in her mouth as she turns to Nyx with a hurt look. She would whine about it, but the shadow would only laugh and hurt her more. Her revenge will wait.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:46 pm

What color are your scales? Azeera asks Lazuli telepathically.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Felicity hugs Azeera from behind, smiling wide. "Cuddlyyy..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Attu looks at Azeera and sighs "Don't even." Attu looks at Nyx and Lazuli "Will you both just stop so we can do the fuck what ever we suppose to be doing?" Attu flails tendrils looking at Felicity "STOP THAT CUDDLING SHIT DAMMIT!!!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:52 pm

"I dont tell you how to live your life, freaky tendril wolf thing."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:54 pm

They're blue. Lazuli thinks, scratching at her head. Telepathic communication always makes her feel like there are bugs eating away at her brain, itchy and loud. She's wringing her injured hand, glaring at Nyx- who doesn't give a shit- and ignroring the new argument in her plots of revenge on her hatefriend.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 pm

Felicity squeezes Azeera a little, "Squish."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:02 pm

"No you don't.... But I'm tired of looking at you two getting cuddly and all nice, it kills me seeing that" Attu glares at Felicity.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:04 pm

"By how you look you already seem dead. And maybe it would be good to stay that way."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

Darn. Can't do much with blue scaled.... Azeera looks at Felicity "Are you ok?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Attu gives Felicity a sadistic grin walking to her "I am dead" Attu grabs Felicity's throat with a tendrils laughing. "All the adorable cuddles am I right!?!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Felicity growls rather loudly, her form shifting slowly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Nyx finally interferes, wrapping their own tendrils around Attu and pulling him away from Felicity, snapping their fangs in warning. "I had said enough. You may be my tanglebuddy, but we need her and the others, and I am attached to them as my former hosts. Stop before I bind you in my shadow till you can behave."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Felicity's form returns to as it was before and she hugs Azeera again. "Yeah, I'm okay. No thanks to the brute there."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:15 pm

Azeera sweeps a hand upwards with the claws extended severing Attu's tendrils on Felicity. She then yawns and says "Not so scary as you think pup. Every action has a reaction." She looks over the group "Lets get planning shall we?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Attu yells as his tendrils are cut off "I was just giving her what she wanted..... She wanted to cuddle so theref-f-fore I gave h-h-her one" Attu says shivering from losing two tendrils getting cold looking at Nyx. "S-sorry Nyx, when we are done I can play later right?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:01 pm

"If you must." Nyx shrugs, a rippling motion that moves all their tendrils in a wave. "Now back to business. We require the last 2 pages of the book to resurrect Zora. Where should we search first?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:16 pm

Attu looks at Nyx "How about the building where she last stand? Despite the 3 years there should be something."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:35 pm

"Felicity had been searching for the pages for long time, she didn't have the last two pages yet. I would say figure out where there is the highest concentration of magic users and check there for information."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:37 pm

"That sounds like a good idea!" Felicity squeezes Azeera again gently, smiling.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next