otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 13 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Ebony Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:38 am

Zora bounces up next to Nyx Rawr and shit bitches. She had been ignoring almost everyone and trying to not get Hack to kill people so she has no idea what they're doing or where they're going.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 13 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Nyx gives Zora a blank look and steps away from her. "Ah. You're 'alive' again. Where is your mate? We will require his assistance on our voyage- he's the one we're resurrecting you for. 'Love' assists in necromancy."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:48 pm

Attu looks at Zora "Splendid the Wolf is back, noted that the Lizard is having a heart attack"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Felicity glances to Zora, "Oh, hello there."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:52 pm

Azeera cocks her head to the side looking at Zora "You are translucent..."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 am

"Maybe she's a spirit temporarily or permanently bound to a person or object nearby?" Felicity taps her foot a little.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:09 pm

"hmm. True, that is basically how those spirits Hack had were, although not the same in terms of spirits.."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:35 pm

"Hack?" Felicity looks a little confused.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 pm

"Lizardboy."((did i get the name wrong???))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:39 pm

((No. Just a little thing going on in character :3 )) "Oh. Yeah. Yeah. I know. How could I forget?" Felicity still looks a little confused.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Nyx is utterly disgusted, yet again. These mortal shenanigans chip away at their patience, slowly yet surely. "Cease your futile explanations. We have work to do, and you are wasting time." They sigh dramatically, and turn away as if to leave. "If I must, I will travel to the northern concentration of shadow magic myself. It's no skin off my nose, and it's in the country where I am worshiped anyway."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Attu glares at Nyx then everyone else "How about we go before Nyx losses their arrogant patience. Also I'm tired of them nagging"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Nagging? Never. Nyx would not stoop to such a mortal level as to whine. They simply want to get on with the quest so they can return to their comfortable seat on the empress's lap throne. They whirl their tendrils around themselves sulkily and look away from the others.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Attu looks at Nyx as they turn. "I'm sorry, I'm just tired. We found the Wolf right? What else is there? " Attu pats Nyx with a tendril "Come on get the others and we shall be on our way"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Azeera starts humming a tune about people, forests, spirits, and the dreams of tomorrow while everyone makes up their mind about the next step.((yes I actually have a song written, not fully recorded for this from a few years back))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:43 pm

Nyx rolls their eyes and grabs for the others, multiple tendrils latching into their clothing and fur. They tug gently and face the north, letting their eyes turn black as they sense for dark magick. "I can guide us to the highest concentration of shadow magick, and the country in which it lurks will obey me for certain."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 pm

"Since Nyx gotten all your attention CAN WE GO NOW!!!!...... Tired of sitting here im getting somewhat bored' Attu wraps his tendrils together.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:53 pm

Felicity blinks a few times and her eyes return to normal as she starts to shake again.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Azeera looks around "Are we decided yet on location or are we still debating?" She walks over and puts a hand on Felicity's shoulder when she sees her shaking again.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:15 pm

"I-Im okay... Let's just get going to where we need to... Let's get Z-Zora back to life...."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Attu looks at Felicity " Why are you shaking ?And you have a slight studder"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:19 pm

"I said i-im fine.." Felicity stops shaking for a moment, glancing to Attu.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:24 pm

Azeera rumbles "Leave it alone pup" Then looks at the rest of the group "Shall we went?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:26 pm

"We shall. To the north we go.'" Nys looks mildly annoyed, and they pull the others after them with the hooks latched into them.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:27 pm

"Azeera can it! Your voice annoys me."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next