otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 18 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:28 am

The shadow knight struggles to its feet, the heavy armor weighing it down as it staggers and lurches. It reaches through the shield, grasping the being by the throat and lifting her up. Its eyes leak dark fog, and its armor is trailing wisps of shadow. Nyx is in the corner, their bleeding having stopped and left them an empty husk.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 18 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:30 am

The masked being reaches inside of its robe and pulls out a small sharp blade that gives off an aura insinuating it has caused the death of many and they thrust it into the arm of the shadow knight, twisting their weight to loosen the knight's grip at the same time.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:44 am

The knight is less than effected by the stabbing, only releasing the masked being's throat and taking a few steps back to brace itself. It slashes at the air with its sword, a shrieking noise like that of metal scraping. "The page must be returned, or you shall all die at the end of this sword."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:45 am

Felicity winces but the masked being pulls out a second blade, "I'm already dead, silly. Now be a good knight and just keel over in your armour."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:49 am

If the knight were mortal, it would be offended. As it is, it simply nods, secure in the knowledge that these are allowed prey, and raises its sword again. The bone shield is draped over its shoulder, and it charges at the masked being with a low roar, letting their swords clash together and pushing them back a step or two.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:51 am

Felicity bares her teeth at the knight, stepping around the clashing of swords, running behind the knight before turning around and drop-kicking the back of his legs. There is a loud crack, though it's unsure if that is from the kick or if Felicity has harmed herself.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:57 am

Attu gets up with burning rage tendrils thrashing about looking at his fallen tanglebuddy he knows there okay but the fact that they are severely injured makes Attu go in a fierce state of mind. Attu eyes slowing take the color of red along with the tips of his tendrils. "Why you!!" Attu speeds towards the knight with his tendrils pointed sharply towards him oozing black and red liquid.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:00 pm

The knight doesn't even stagger, the loud crack being the sound of Felicity's bone breaking. It ignores her and Attu, pushing forward with its sword, locked with the masked being's. The sound of clashing metal echoes through the room, and it's steadily pushing the masked being back.

Lazuli watches from the throne, unconcerned but to extend a claw and snag Attu, pulling him back to the throne and away from the knight. "Let them deal with that thing. Nyx'll be pissed if I let you die."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Felicity's eyes seem to glaze over as she lies there. The masked being shifts the grip on his blades to slide the Knight's sword to the side and dashes in, slashing at its chest repeatedly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Azeera shifts to human and flashes past the shadow knight ripping off the helm.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:09 pm

Through the helm and gashes in the armor, all there is are bones and amorphous shadow, shaped into a vaguely man-like shape. It's taken no damage but cosmetic. It takes advantage of the masked being's vicinity to slash at their head, the sword whistling through the air.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:11 pm

Attu feels a tug pulling him back unaware what's going on looking at Lazuli "What do you think your doing! !!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:12 pm

Azeera growls and the shadows around the knight writhe and hold him still.
"Enough, there is good reason why we need this page. Even a guard like you should have a clause to allow the taking of the item you guard."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:15 pm

The sword sails through the masked being's head, leaving no mark, "I said I am already dead. Did you not listen?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:16 pm

"No. I have been instructed never to let the page leave my hands." It goes still in the shadowy grip, twisting its head all the way around to look at Nyx, dead with the page clasped to their chest. "If you persist, I will be forced to kill you." The sword through its head makes absolutely no impact- it was never alive, and as such, can't be harmed or killed.

Lazuli shushes Attu, keeping him away from the ongoing action by way of a claw hooked into him. "I'm protecting you! Shut up and be grateful...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:17 pm

"What if you were to accompany us and take the page back when we are through? Therefore it would never be gone from your reach."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:25 pm

"...that would be acceptable." It doesn't strictly follow the rules, but it would mean that it would fulfill its duty and not cease to exist. It steps away, bowing its head. "I am Null, guardian of the page."

Over in their corner, Nyx is stirring, poking hazily at the edges of the gaping wound in their neck. The acid blood is cementing the edges together, but it still burns like the fires of hell. They stand up, shaky on their feet, and protest. "What?! No! Kill the fucker so we can look for the next one! I was promised I could keep the book, and I'm damn well going to keep the /whole/ thing!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:30 pm

Azeera gives a hard look at Nyx, "That deal was made three years ago and you accepted the book as it was, lacking the last two pages. This experience should have shown you how easily you can be hurt or killed."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:03 pm

Nyx growls, rubbing absently at the still-visible line from the sword. They clutch the book close, placing the page in with a reverent hand, and turn their head away sulkily. "I don't care. It's mine."

They lash out at Null, sending its head spinning off and onto the floor- not that it does any good, it simply stoops to pick it up and put it back on. "Shall we duel for the page, then?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:14 pm

"If it is a duel then I shall judge any who interfere." Azeera gives a harsh look to Attu. "And no hiding in the shadows or it will take forever." Another look at Nyx.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Nyx scoffs, letting their nails extend till there are huge claws scraping the floor. They just want the book, okay, they don't care all that much about rules or even resurrecting Zora. Yes, she was a good host, but they never had time to work up to caring about her before she died. "Fine with me!"

Null nods, taking a stance with his sword propped on the floor in front of him, and bows his head. He was made to protect the page and by God, that is what he's going to do. "If I am defeated, you may take the page and leave. If not, I will travel with you."

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Azeera nods and concentrates,solidifying the shadows of the room so that none can pass through or into them. "No one interferes." Azeera is slightly amused by the superiority complex that Nyx has, the shadow knight will easily defeat her if no dirty tricks are done. "Fight till one forfeits or perishes. Fight fairly and don't leave the room until it is done."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:01 pm

The masked being sighs, "Alright." Their voice is strangely cheery. They pick up Felicity and carry her to the side of the room, cradling her a little. Felicity whimpers softly and looks around a little.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Nyx and Null begin their battle, claws clashing against sword and black acid blood flying everywhere. Neither of them are concerned about the damage they're taking, only doing as much damage as they can. Null's armor has begun to shatter under the force of the blows, and Nyx's robes are more like a tunic now.

The sword goes through where Nyx's heart should be,and they fall- but not before clawing his face and neck open. They hit the floor at the same time, tangled up and covered in blood.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Attu looks at Lazuli and sighs "Be grateful...... I guess a thank you is an order" Attu looks at Nyx slumped "N....N-Nyx" Attu says with a low tone.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next