otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 22 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 am

"Given the circumstances..." Hack says and glares further at Nyx as they disappear down the hall. "...I'm just fine." He says and smiles to Zora as they both regain their balance somewhat.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 22 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:06 am

"That's good.." She sighs softly then grins and playfully bites his neck. "Hehe"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 am

Hack smiles at the gesture, almost feeling as well as he did before Nyx's interruption. Though not quite..
They walk over to Lexa and Hack eyes the stains of blood on her fur worryingly, "Um...did we miss something?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:35 am

An explosion sounds outside of the city. A man runs from the explosion with incredible speed. He has wings, but flying was impossible seeing as they were on fire. Needless to say, the nan was running from a fire that he couldn't escape. "MY BISCUITS ARE BURNING!" He dashes into the city and dives into a half broken fountain with water still slowly trickling out of it. This puts put the flames and he stands up. "Please, please, no people." The back of all his clothes were singed off, leaving him completely exposed in the rear. Instinctively, he throws his hands behind him and runs into the building Lexa, Hack, and Zora occupy. Luck was not in his favor today.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:39 am

Ruby can't help but jolt at the sound of the explosion, and she smells something burning at the same time as she drops Nyx unceremoniously on the floor. The shadow hisses, curling into a tiny, sticky black ball to lick their wounds, and she runs back outside, sparks of flame dancing around her. Her mouth drops open, and she puts her hands on her hips, giving an incredulous laugh. "And here i thought shit couldn't get anymore fucked up. Wow."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:40 am

Before Lexa can explain the situation an enormous bang is heard outside, they rush out of the gardens to see a whole in the wall with Ruby looking down some weird humanoid, sitting by the broken wall, covered in soot and smoking.

Hack blinks repeatedly, utterly bewildered.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:43 am

Zora runs out with Hack and sees the humanid. "Ah heeeeeelll naw." Unfortunately she's encountered this one before and slowly begins to creep away
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 am

Dragged off in a flash, Hack is yet again in a position to question nothing. Zora pulls him to another hallway, panting as she looks by the corner. "Okay...something you'd like to elaborate on?" Hack asks, panting as well.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:49 am

Ezekiel stands after a short rest and looks around, scanning the area for anything living. Shit, there were people here. He ducks into a small room to mend his clothes. Sadly, the lock is broken. He strips and pulls out a needle and picks up scraps off the ground. He begins skillfully mending his wardrobe.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:57 am

Ruby follows Ezekiel, and smashes a hole in the door with her tail, big enough to stick her hand through and open it. She looks down at him and giggles. Well, she was thinking she was getting a little bored again, and damned if this doesn't work as entertainment. "Yo, what the fuck'd you do?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:05 am

Ezekiel starts and reaches for swords that aren't there. They're under his clothes. He covers himself by draping his robes over himself. "That was one hell of a knock! And I did nothing! except almost get blown to smithereens. Those god forsaken blacklist units are the ones you should be interrogating." Ezekiel makes a gesture to turn around towards ruby.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:24 am

Ruby raises a brow and turns around. Ew, boys. She saw way more of him than she ever wanted to. Her tail droops, and the gold band around the base falls to the floor with a clank that matches the ones from her bracelets and rings, which she's toying with. "Oh yeah? I'm sure... you a mage? That why they after you?"

Mages are annoying, but they don't all deserve the death that the new imperial edict will be bringing upon them in the form of guards. She really just wants to know what the hell this dude is up to. He seems interesting enough.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:29 am

"Very...complicated." She pants slightly and slowly calms her breathing.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:33 am

Ezekiel dawns his robes and weapons. He walks up behind ruby and picks up the golden band on the floor, then hands it to her. "I am a Mage, a soldier, and a demon. They're after me because, yes, I am a Mage, and I have something of everlasting importance that they want."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:36 am

Ruby slips her tail back through the bangle, giving him a bright smile as thanks. She knew he was a mage! Damn, she loves being right.

Spinning in a circle, she comes back to facing him, and laughs, coughing out one ember in front of Ezekiel. "I thought so! Very nice fire, by the way. I'm Ruby."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:38 am

Ezekiel shakes her hand," I'm Ezekiel, it's nice to meet you as well. "
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:41 am

Ruby looks down at her hand, an expression of faint bewilderment distorting her pretty face. No one's shaken her hand in years. She didn't know it was still a mortal custom. She giggles, and drops into a curtsey.

"Indeed it is!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:51 am

Raven stretches and flutters his wings. "There are others with you, where are they?
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:52 am

Hack crosses his arms and leans against the wall, cocking his eyebrow. "We've got time..." He says.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:56 am

"We met once. Nothing interesting happened. I just don't like socializing with old people i know typically. Don't want to blow the cover." If he thinks somethings going on between them....ah hell naw she'd have to beat a couple of mother fuckers.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:59 am

Hack just looks at her plainly, a small grin creaking at his lips. "O-kay..." He says and walks back to where the stranger crashed in. "Hey thunderbolt! You recognize a black wolf with a set of wings and a silver collar?!" He shouts to the demon, seeing hilarity ensuing.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:01 pm

"You son of a bitch!! I'm gonna kill you!" She barely misses grabbing his shirt collar. "Come back here bitch!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Ruby snickers and steps behind Ezekiel. If shit's gonna go down, she'll use a demon shield and then burn these bitches down to the ground. She's packing some serious firepower. Dragons rock.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Ezekiel exits the room infront of ruby and looks up at the reptilian. "This is the last place I expected to find one of you, but fate is weird today. Yes, that would be an old friend of mine. Why do u ask, scale face?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:05 pm

Hack seems slightly notched at what he assumes was an insult, "She seemed embarrassed by you for some reason...I thought it prudent to find out why. But then looking at you up close I think I've figured it out." Hack responds, his eyes narrowing.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next