otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 12 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:55 am

The vampires' citadel shakes with their matriarch's screams, as Hack let's her go and as Blazer's aura dies down he can't help but feel slightly sick at what he's done, although he regrets none of it.

Margaret from the neck up is nothing but a blackened skull, completely cleaned of flesh. Wasting no more time Hack picks up Zora again, determined to get her out of here.

They leave out through a courtyard where they're greeted by another battalion, Hack hisses angrily to himself and prays for backup. "Lexa, Agramon, Azeera...if any of you can hear me I need help, I´m trapped by the courtyard with spears aimed at me. Hurry.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 12 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 am

Felicity is not too far behind Hack, following him. When the battalion points their spears at Hack, Felicity charges past Hack, straight towards the battalion. Their spears seem to bend out of the way as she charges, letting out a scream of absolute hate. She shoulder-barges into the front of the line, heavily buckling the shields 3 people either side of her. The front 3 rows of the battalion stagger back as if pushed by an invisible force. As she shouts out, her voice sounds different, it has a rather dark and demonic echo in the distance; "I WILL NOT STAND FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:20 am

Hack is left wide eyed at Felicity's bloody spectacle, as she sends vampires flying over the palace walls he makes most of this opportunity and ducks out the exposed gate with Zora held tight in his arms.

With a clear way back to Agramon's place he looks over his shoulder to see Felicity still kicking the battalion's rear left and right, he smirks slightly before disappearing with Zora into a less obvious route, knowing well that Fel won't be needing his help.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:45 am

Felicity essentially crushes the battalion rather quickly and shortly after continues running in the direction she had seen Hack going before she had started fighting.. "Hack! Is she okay?!" She shouts out to the darkness around.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:47 am

Hack responds as he hears Felicity's voice stretch over to him, "She better be, otherwise you and I are going back there to burn this place to the ground. Nice to have you back by the way..." He says as she catches up.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:56 am

"I already am planning to burn this down..." She seems angry, "I will burn it down with the fires of every soul damned by them... I will feast on their energies..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:05 am

As they close in on Agramon's palace he awaits them at the door, eagerly rushing to their side. "Let me, I´ll make sure she´s healed..." He says with conviction. Hack eyes him hesitantly but then hands Zora to him as they make their way inside.

In the palace's inner sanctum Agramon places her on an old altar, incenses burning around it. Hack and Felicity watch as he administers this and that, various elixirs and salves, finally bandaging her wounds and putting a splint on her broken wing. He puts a cushion beneath her head and positions her on her side, so as not to lie on her wings or tail.

Nodding in content Agramon walks over to the others, "She´ll need some sleep now, it's the best we can do." He says as he ushers them back to the main hall. "She'll make it though, right?" Hack asks with concern. Agramon eyes him with raised eyebrows, "Of course she will, she's survived far worse things than an hour in the dungeons. How long have you known her exactly?" As Agramon asks this Hack can't help but scratch the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Eh..." He stammers.

Last edited by Hissarray on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:20 am

"Quite some time" Felicity speaks up. "I can understand the pain of a broken wing, and i can let her rest. Though, i will remain in the building to keep my mind at rest."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 am

Agramon nods to Felicity and turns to Hack, "I´m afraid we've set in motion events that will lead to my ousting from this city, not to mention all of you." He says worriedly before taking a seat on one of the large cushions. "It won't be long before the council retaliates...even with the matriarch dead..." Agramon says and gives Hack a strange glare, mixed with respect and loathing.

"You already know about that?" Hack asks in surprise. "Every vampire in Nightvale knows about that..." Agramon replies irritably. "We have twenty four hours at most before they figure out I've helped you and where you're staying. I've sacrificed enough already so you won't be relying on my help, however I don't think I have to explain to you that you'll be mostly safe up above. We don't tend to venture up to Rogan as often as you'd think..."

Hack looks at Felicity as if to ask her what to do now, "So I suggest you account for all your friends, I know there was at least one other among you, and leave this place for good...as will I." Agramon continues before heading up some stairs to what they assume are his private quarters.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:01 am

"They can try... I have been through so much so far, I doubt what they will do can be any worse." Felicity starts shaking a little as memories flow through her mind. She sits on a chair, leaning back and her eyes seem heavy as she almost drifts off to sleep.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 am

Azeera walks in from Agramon's shadow, back to a normal size. Sorry about that. I was dealing with some groups elsewhere, you'll find the rest of the guard considerably diminished. Should make it easier to get out though, last they saw I was on the other side of the city. How is Zora? Did everyone esle get out relatively uninjured? Azeera says to Hack and Felicity
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:26 am

"Lexa's gone again... Hack...? How good is... How well can you heal...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:33 pm

Hack smiles at Azeera as she reappears, happy she's safe. "Zora should make it, but according to the guy in robes we may have to leave before she's up." Looking to Felicity Hack raises an eyebrow, "Why? Are you alright?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:03 pm

If Felicity is up to it, if she illusions me as Zora I can lead everyone on a wild goose chase while you get her out.... I'd just need someone to have some way on contacting me when she's in the clear... Azeera says.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:09 pm

"I've decided something... We might need Zora awake though... How close have you seen people to death without them actually being dead?" She looks to Azeera, "If this goes to plan, then we won't need you to run them on a wild goose chase. Though i appreciate the suggestion."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Blinking slightly at Felicity's suggestion and what it may entail Hack is quick to object, "We just got her out of the maw of hell and now you want to risk her again just to make it easier on us?" He utters, a hint of anger in his voice.

Realizing this is no time to argue amongst themselves Hack backs off and shuts his eyes tightly, as if trying to get rid of a headache. "I think...we should go with Azeera's plan. But I´ll be needing my disguise back...Fel I can't believe I´m asking this, but can you turn me into a cat again?"

Hack struggles with the line as if it was painful to even say, heavily wondering which is worse, catfolk or vampires.

Last edited by Hissarray on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:01 pm

Felicity looks offended, "I didn't mean now... I meant later... I'm not going to endanger such a good friend. I can get your disguise back up though." Her tails ruffle a little and Hack changes into the same cat person form, though without the butterflies.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:10 pm

Hack stands a flinching position, opening his eyes slowly and warily before feeling his throat for any insects. As he's about to turn his back to check on Zora he stops short and looks at Felicity with a questioning look.

"The butterflies were...optional?" He says with yet another hint of anger, when Felicity looks at him blankly he shrugs it off and decides to forget it.

Hopping back down to the inner chamber Hack picks up the still sleeping Zora, minding her injuries carefully. He hops back up to where Azeera and Felicity wait for him, "Okay...so here's the plan. Fel, you disguise Azeera as Zora, she´ll go and cause enough havoc for us to slip back up the stairways and the hole we came through. Azeera, when you're done with your share break the spell and come meet back at the den above. Once we're there we can discuss how to proceed...you two ready?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Felicity nods, though she doesn't seem entirely enthusiastic and then her tails ruffle again and Azeera takes on the form of Zora, clothes included much to Hack's disappointment as far as Felicity is concerned.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Hack does find it a bit odd to see Zora's image reappear like that, especially considering the real thing's in his arms. Looking to Felicity with determination he says, "Let's roll..."

The three of them split up outside Agramon's palace, Azeera going deeper into town and Felicity and Hack back up the great stairwell.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Felicity follows, though her mind seems elsewhere. She is distracted by planning how to get around the last two pages of her book being missing, as the last two pages are on how to keep the caster alive. "Hack... Do you know what it's like being dead?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Azeera runs towards the center of the town, passing as many of the remaining guards as she can. She hears the alarm bells ringing and orders being given to track and follow her.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:08 pm

Hack looks to Felicity as they run up the stairwell, only a few steps from the gateway. "No...but unless we keep our focus here I should be able to tell you..." He mutters as they close in on the hole.

After running through the tight tunnel they end up back at the herb den above, Hack pants heavily before putting Zora on some soft burlap sacks and collapsing at her side. He rolls over to a sitting position and looks at Felicity quizically, "What's your story Fel? What did you do here?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:20 pm

"What do you mean? I've not done much here" She sits down next to Hack. She pulls out her book, "Do you mean about what i did here before or when?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 pm

"Your little ghost pal, Lexa right? You said it yourself in the wagon, you met her here and somehow ended up killing her. Then you made some promise about bringing her back and...well I kinda lost you then." Hack says and looks her directly in the eye.

"So now I want you to tell me, whole cloth, nothing held back. What's your connection to Rogan city?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next