otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 11 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Hack suddenly looks to the council and they grin at him disarmingly, as shadowy guards with spears close in on him it takes less than a second for him to throw down Blazer to his feet and cause a massive billow of smoke.

Disappearing out the palace's open windows Hack's instincts as a thief kick in after months of sleep. Knowing that the vampires have centries everywhere he makes a beeline across the rooftops, jumping from building to building in an attempt to get back to the gang in time.

On the way his charms are all seething, every last one of them...even Pitch.

He leaps towards Agramon's place after running through the town in a moment's notice, kicking open the door to find him and Felicity's alleged mate conversing. "They took her!" Hack pants, as they look at him in confusion he eyes Agramon ferociously, with fire in his blood he grabs him by the regalia and screams at him, "The dungeon! Where is it?!
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 11 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Lexa glares at Agramon, "Tell us... I have no qualms killing people, even those who don't die easily."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:16 pm

In one of the cells of the dungeon Zora lies in a corner, rocking back and forth slowly. She whimpers softly as the poison kicks in, they drugged her on the way. Her claws dig into the palms of her hands and she whimpers more. One wing lies slightly askew, broken, and she begins hallucinating. She sees her family dying, Hack dying, Ven betraying her. She shut her eyes and cries.

"The dungeon....I'll take you there!" He runs out of the palace with Hack close behind. "It's near to the council." They run to a nearby building and Agramon shatters one of the windows, effortlessly jumping in. The others follow soon after and they sprint down the stairwell. Agramon rips apart a nearby guard. "She has to be close."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 pm

Hack and Alexandra maneuver through the cells, hearing screams of agony coming from every crevice. The floors are lined with bones and stains of blood, and the smell is worse than a decomposing ogre.

"Nice decor..." Hack mutters, completely devoid of whimsy as Agramon leads them deeper into the dungeon.
They come across a torture chamber where Hack's stomach turns vividly, he places a growl towards Agramon, hating vampires more by the minute.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:22 pm

As she runs the magic in the air intensifies, focused on Lexa. A frightening presence builds up, emanating from her as armour similar to Felicity's forms though it doesn't seem to hinder her movement.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:30 pm

He leads them deeper into the dungeon, yelling out. "Zora! Where are you!?"

She hears them yelling and cries out weakly. "I'm here...here.." She slumps into unconsciousness.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:35 pm

Lexa runs faster, still carrying Felicity, as the presence builds. A rather brutal looking polearm begins to form in her right hand and she scrapes it down the wall. "I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ALL" The presence seems to explode outwards as she speaks.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Hearing Zora's voice Hack sprints to the source, almost going on all fours. After checking at least five cells he comes across her, broken and unconscious on the floor. Shuddering at the sight of her and how much damage they could in such short time he doesn't want to imagine what it would be if he'd left her.

Breaking open the locks with bestial strength he rushes to her side, urging her to wake up. "Zora, we're here. C´mon now wake up!" He shakes her gently, trying to get a response. Feeling despair crawl up on him he becomes sullen, he looks over his shoulder to see that Alexandra and Agramon are still a bit behind him.

His eyes dart left to right and he sighs heavily, "There is so much stupid, sappy stuff that I never said to you. And now I really wish I had...even if you'd kicked my tail across the country for it." He says and cracks a weak smile. As he's about to pick her up he suddenly hears screams coming from the hallway,

"Just my damn luck..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Lexa follows Hack and upon hearing the scream she starts almost marching down the corridor, her voulge pointed down and behind her and scraping on the wall. "GET OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME LIKE THE FIGHTERS YOU REALLY ARE!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:44 pm

"Zora! Where's Hack!?" Agramon looks around blindly and prays he found her. He rips into nearby guards. Zora may be a fool, an idiot and an abomination but he's the only one allowed to hurt her.

Zora twitches faintly and moans. Her eyes flutter open and her head lolls weakly on her shoulders. "Thought I told you to stay safe...fucking dumbass..." She twitches her wings slightly and winces. "Where's...the others? I hear....Lexa...and Agramon too..." She attempts to sit up and falls back down. "Damn...you shouldn't...see me like this.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:48 pm

Lexa seems to fade from vision for a moment, continuing down the corridor, waiting for someone to try and strike her. She slams the voulge on the ground, "COME AND CHALLENGE ALEXANDRA LYNIA, COMMANDER OF 11TH BATALLION!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Hack smiles at seeing her awake and even cocks his eyebrow a little, "I think you can benefit from playing the damsel every now and then, maker I knows I've done it enough." He picks her up with all his strength and hurries out the cell.

They can hear vampire soldiers marching above them and some are already heading through the tunnels nearby, hearing the clanging of swords Hack decides to head for the upper levels, considering how the soldiers are marching down.

As he takes an alternate staircase he can see Agramon and Lexa below, fighting battalions of the bastards. Hack is tempted to help them but with Zora's state he continues up the stairs.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Lexa is still carrying Felicity as she fights, keeping the foes at a distance with the voulge while hacking at their limbs. "I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR HARMING THE ALLIES OF FELICITY LYNIA!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:03 pm

"We should get out of here! Hack has Zora, it would be best if we left." He narrowly doges a sword and helps Lexa fight off nearby guards.

Zora lies limp in Hacks arms, though she has to admit she does enjoy being carried a little bit. "I thought it was gonna be you running not me..." Her tail twitches slightly and she winces as the drugs begin to wear off. "Mm tired...and hungry.." Her eyes close. "We should chat when we get back home...or something...hehehe I do admit I wondered a bit...wondered a bit what you taste like...does that make you uncomfortable..? Sorry...if it does..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Lexa fades from view momentarily again, though she seems lost in the moment. She starts to fall back a little as some of the vampires close in. "YOU SHALL NOT KILL THAT WHICH IS DEAD!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:14 pm

"That depends on what you mean..." Hack says with a hint of wariness in his voice. He kicks open the door leading back to the palace but the moment they're inside his jaw drops.

Before them stands the head of the vampire council, the one Zora referred to as Aunt Margaret. Staring into her black empty eyes, Hack swallows audibly. Practically tasting his fear the head vampire reveals a toothy smile. Looking to Zora again Hack notices she's fallen back to sleep, letting her down at a bale of hey just by the door he takes a stance against the crone.

"What an interesting creature you are..." Margaret says, her voice dripping with venom. "But I think there's something...obscuring my view of you." As if pulling a sheet off of him Margaret removes the catman disguise, much to Hack's bewilderment.

"There...that's better..." She says and smiles again. Hack looks up to her and draws his sword, "Let's dance old lady..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Agramon is dealt a large blow and hits the corner of a wall. He falls with a crash. "Oof!" He narrowly avoids a sword and summons hell hounds to help.

At the sound of clashing swords Zoras eyes open again. "Mmm Hack..." She sends out a small amount of energy to him. Dont die...I need you...

Margaret pulls out a long black sword, lighting crackles along the edge of it and she grins. "This will be so much fun little one. I'll love killing you in front of her." She feints for his head and swings towards his side. The sword rakes down his side slightly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:23 pm

As she fells another opponent, Lexa disappears from view a final time, losing her physical form as her amour and weaponry disappear with her and Felicity's body drops to the ground. Lexa shouts out as her form disappears, "WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME...?!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:30 pm

Hack screams in pain as the sword strikes him, his voice disappearing beneath a reptilian shriek. He trades blows with the head vampire but quickly finds himself outmatched, he blocks most of her attacks but can't land a single hit on her.

Growling in rage he asks Blazer for help, and lo and behold. Hack's eyes catch fire again, catching the lady off guard. He finally lands a hit on her, striking her leg with the sword's now burning edge. Smiling in reaction to her inhuman scream he utters, "Hot enough for you?!" He says with a voice that's more Blazer's than his own.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:35 pm

Margaret growls in rage at being wounded by a....mortal She refuses to let herself be killed.

Agramon gasps in surprise as Alexa vanishes. He runs to Fel and picks her up gently. He springs out of the dungeons praying the others are okay.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:38 pm

Felicity remains unconscious in Agramon's arms. She groans quietly, though doesn't seem to show signs of waking otherwise.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:45 pm

Intoxicated on Blazer's rage aura Hack leaps forward at Margaret, pinning her down with animalistic vigor. As she raises her sword he whacks it out of her hand furiously, the metal clanging in impact to his claws.

"Torture the girl I like will you?" He asks nonchalantly before punching her square across the face, a sickening crunching sound emitting from her skull.

He grabs her by the collar, Blazer's fire still bright in his eyes and grins toothily at the now terrified vampire. With one hand around her neck he shoves Blazer right in her face and flicks him a little, causing his jaws to loosen and his mouth to open, revealing a swirl of hot fire.

"Smile!" Hack derangedly says before unleashing a gout of fire directly in Margaret's face, her terrible screams echoing all over the citadel.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:49 pm

Zora wakes when she hears Margaret scream. "Mm Hack..." Her head lolls weakly to the side. "Really tired...hungry..." Her voice barely rises above a whisper. "Can I...?" She's too scared to ask. Too scared he'll think worse of her. She smiles weakly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Despite not having shown signs of waking up, Felicity suddenly bolts mostly upright. "Where are we? What is going on?" She seems to be panicking as Agramon drops her. She lands on her feet and Lexa points to the palace where Zora and Hack are,
"Go there." Felicity nods and breaks out in a sprint. She seems surprisingly fast despite her armour and arrives at the palace shortly after.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Azeera darts in throught the shadows growing larger through each one. She jumps on the nearest vampire and knocks her into her shadow, dissapearing with her then leaps out from behind a second.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next