otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 13 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:30 pm

"Well, I was young. My parents had abandoned me so i came to this town as it was near. I was naive and I tried to transform... I messed it up and Lexa mistook me for a... She thought I was hostile and attacked me. I retaliated and... I killed her... I had been taken under the wing of the Lynia family, and Lexa was my... She is my sister by adoption... When my father found out, my only way of coping with grief and not getting the punishment was to take up a quest for resurrection..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 13 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Azeera avoids some of the spears thrown by the guards as she ducks onto a side street, reflecting a few back when they hit her shadow.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:03 pm

"But this happened ages ago right? Surely you're not still in contact with the royals now?" Hack asks.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:10 pm

"Things get passed down the line. Grudges get kept too... I'm likely not welcome here above surface..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:13 pm

Hack ponders their situation thoroughly and then asks, "For the brief time I met Lexa she seemed to have a plan. Was I right?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:14 pm

"For what? I was... dead..." She seems rather upset, her tails and ears drooping.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Hack grumbles to himself, "Damn it, I've lost her again." He says in his mind as he shuffles himself to a more comfortable position. He suddenly feels a creak in his pocket and his eyes wander curiously to it.

Picking up the note they were sent as they entered the inner city Hack looks over it again, "The velvet rose...is that supposed to be Lexa?" He asks Felicity, hoping to get a response.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:21 pm

"I don't know... I have a plan for later when Zora wakes though... Provided she is in a good enough shape for sustained healing of me..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Azeera darts down the narrow street and jumps onto a ledge, then onto a nearby rooftop peering over to make sure the guards saw before continuing to lead the chase by running near the edge.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Hack sighs and looks outside, it's becoming dark and the sun is vanishing beyond the horizon. He looks to the note again, "...wishes the pleasure of your company at sundown..." He recites from the letter.

Looking again outside and back to the tunnel leading to Nightvale, Hack can practically hear the vampires' hissing. He looks to Felicity again determined, "Look Fel, I know the last thing you want to do is to revisit that palace but it may be our only option here. We're out of gold, food and resources in general and now we're wanted by a council of vampires whose lair we're sitting right next to. The minute Azeera gets here we should head over there and speak with the regent lord, and I promise, I will not let them hurt you." He says and puts a hand on Felicity's shoulder encouragingly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 pm

"Thanks... If they were to try and hurt me, they wouldn't live long any way... I have my own little protections." She points to a small area of her fur on her arm where the pattern doesn't seem natural. It resembles the insignia on her armour.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Azeera leaps off the rooftops and falls into the shadow of the next building. She walks out through the shadows near Felicity and Hack. she shakes herself that was fun. I should try it under less dangerous conditions.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:49 pm

"Let's get going..." Felicity's voice has an equal amount of hate and sadness. She stands up and starts walking towards the exit, shaking a little.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:12 pm

Hack nods to the both of them, Azeera in particular, happy she's safe. "Alright, let's go girls." He says and picks up Zora again.

They head through town again and notice that as it gets darker people seem to be shutting their doors in a hurry, some even barring their windows. The gang takes this as a sign and hurry to the palace.

Coming across the gate Hack addresses the guard, "Good evening sir, we are here at the behest of the regent lord." As Hack speaks he immediately changes his posture to that of a hunched commoner, changing his voice as well for efficient effect.

While the guard doesn't seem particularly suspicious of him he looks to the unconscious wolf in his arms and to the others behind him, Hack notices this and proceeds to explain. "This is the lady Zora Fairfangs..." He says, wary of Zora's reputation. "She came under attack by bandits some moments ago...I am Hack her manservant, this is Azeera her trusty companion and this..." Hack says proudly and gestures to Felicity, "This is Alexandra Lynia...the velvet rose of Rogan." Hack meekly says and bows in a sycophantic manner, hoping the guard buys it (and his Rogan accent).

The guard definitely seems surprised, his fluffy eyebrows rise and his eyes scan Felicity, who still remains cat-like. Opening the gates he allows Felicity to enter but puts his sword at Hack's chin as he tries to follow, "The velvet rose is here...you may go now." He says, his expression stone faced.

"But-but sir, I'm confused..." Hack whines, still using his accent. The cat just glares at him and shoves him back, almost causing him to drop Zora. As Hack is about to drop his act in anger a shadow suddenly appears behind the guard, striding past Felicity.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:46 pm

Azeera's hackles raise as she sees the sword to Hack's chin and she starts to growl threateningly at the guard.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Ruby pushes past the lizard, gesturing the guard down and stopping to put her hands on her hips. She looks back at the group with slitted eyes, all of her jewelry a-jangle with the quick motions. She looks the "velvet rose" up and down, smirking a bit, and beckons the others forward with a muffled hiss of laughter. The guard is standing up against the wall, head bowed in deference to her. She spins, turning to the gate and walking through, but not before whapping Azeera on the nose with a scaly tail and calling behind her, "Yo, get your asses in here. Before he shuts the gate."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Azeera shakes her head after being whacked on the nose and follows the group in with her head low and tail up.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:50 pm

Hack blinks in confusion at what appeared to be a human lady, her slender tail betraying that fact rather quickly. As Hack doesn't waste a second of the opportunity she just provided he can't help but feel mesmerized by her appendage, it's scaly texture sending a fuzzy feeling down his spine.

Slapping himself in the face proverbially, he restrains his thoughts, "Don't even think about it..." He whispers angrily to himself before looking to Zora, already feeling guilty.

"Uh excuse me my lady..." Hack says in his accent again, making sure to appear pathetic. "But Lady Fairfangs is in a dire condition...I believe we were promised accommodations for the night, yes?" He asks the mysterious lady.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:02 am

Felicity keeps quiet, something evidently bothering her. She taps Hack's shoulder, "We need to chat in private soon. I have questions to ask..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes, baring her teeth in a slight growl at the look she gets from Hack. Why is it always the /boys/ interested in her? Goddamn. Her tail lashes back and forth, and she keeps her hand on her hip to give the group a disgusted glance.

"Yeah, you get to stay. Royals wanna see you, for /some/ reason." She turns to walk away into the palace, expecting them to follow, but not without curling her tail in a come-hither motion.

She hates these idiots already, all the moreso for Nyx being with them. It's hard to get along with annoying shadows who refuse to respond to flirting. At least the injured wolf-girl is cute, though. She totally has a chance. Fuck the lizard guy, Ruby does what she wants/
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 pm

Felicity follows Ruby, "I'm likely the reason they want to see us. I've been dead for a century and a half."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Hack breathes a sigh of relief, happy that they're safe for now. He follows the strange lady along with Felicity as they enter the main hall, not too far from the throne room.

"Alright, you know Lexa better than anyone so playing her for now shouldn't be a problem. Let's just keep it cool, have them give us a room and then plan the rest tomorrow, alright? We'll have a chat once we're in the clear." Hack whispers to Felicity as the doors to the throne room open.

Servants walk about the place with platters of food and drink, pillars of gold line the hallway and on top of the throne of Rogan sits a thin cat person, wearing a white garb laced with gold and a turban adorned with a phoenix feather.

Hack has to focus terribly so as not to drool at the sight of this, he'd dreamed of robbing places like this. As they all approach the regent lord Ruby takes a stance at his side as he smiles wryly at his guests. "Ah...the Velvet Rose..." He says with a smooth voice before standing up and viewing Felicity closely. "This truly is a momentous occasion...but I must admit I am perplexed. Who are these followers? And where is your..." He takes a moment to chew on the word. "Sister?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:26 pm

"She is currently tied up with things. The magic to bring me back is not nice on the caster..." She gives him a harsh and sarcastic smile. "As for the people with me, why would you need to know their names? Surely you don't see them as important if they are simple my followers, father."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:48 pm

"I don't..." Lord Khas'ar says plainly. "After all what you claim as yours is not my business. It is good that Felicity saw through this...long overdue ordeal." He says and stands up, as he does Hack notices that he looks far older up close. Wrinkles beneath his eyes, graying fur and yellow teeth.

He approaches Felicity and strokes her chin tenderly, "Welcome home, my daughter..." Khas'ar then claps his paws neatly, summoning servants to his side. They proceed to take Zora from Hack and carry them both to their living quarters. "Make sure that the wounded one is properly taken care of and give the commoner a bath! I've never seen such a scruffy cat." He mutters as Hack glares at him, clearly offended.

"It has been a long and arduous period for the both of us..." Khas'ar mutters. "And it seems that magic has become a subject of extreme controversy these last few years. I do hope Felicity has managed to keep your return a secret from the empire, yes?" He says as he takes his seat on the throne again.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:17 pm

"She has kept it a secret. As best as she can, anyway. Though.. How would you respond if she didn't pull through the recovery?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next