otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 15 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:26 pm

Felicity glares at Nyx, "I am one of your best bets at finding the last pages. Even without them I can cast the spell. It is just unreliable and dangerous."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 15 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:30 pm

Nyx gives her a cold look back, knife-sharp points forming on their tendrils. "I am well-versed in necromancy myself, and I can sense dark magic. You are along for nostalgia and amusement, and my patience is running out. I can and will find the last pages myself and resurrect Zora."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:32 pm

"Alrighty then. Lead the way, all powerful shadow being" Felicity's words are practically dripping with sarcasm.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:36 pm

Nyx ignores the sarcasm in favor of a warm glow at the compliment.  They are all-powerful, and cute to boot. It is good that the stupid fox can recognize that. "Lazuli, if you would?" 

They can't just walk there, that would take months. Instead, they turn to their dragon hatefriend, whose form is slipping and tearing to be replaced with a delicately built blue dragon, diamond sharp spikes all along her spine. Nyx is the first to embark, climbing into the hollow between her shoulders and tapping a tendril on the scales as they wait for the others. "All aboard the dragon express!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:38 pm

Felicity sighs and climbs up, looking down to where she had been, whispering some more.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:41 pm

Lazuli coils her tail around the others, lifting them to the protected parts of her back. She rears to her hind feet, wings flapping and causing the nearby buildings to bend away as she takes off, soaring into the sky. Her blue scales make perfect camouflage, so any dragon hunters won't be able to see her.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Attu looks at Nyx with cold eyes "Very well..... I'll keep quiet"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:48 pm

Azeera Rolls her eyes and perches on a dragon foot, where there's still shadows.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Nyx is less than effected by Attu's coldness, merely accepting it as allowed. They would never restrain their tanglebuddies from bitterness, not so long as they follow orders properly. They slap Lazuli's side with a tendril, and she rears, belching blue fire and shaking herself so that those on her fall. Nyx's hooks protect them from falling, but the paw to which Azeera clings rakes at the ground with sharp claws, almost knocking the wolf off. With a roar, she takes off, mumbling telepathically to be heard by all those touching her. Geez, I'm going, I'm going. You're so lucky I can't reach you, Nyx. Try that again and someone's getting torched- and it might not be you. Your precious 'comrades' look delicious.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:02 pm

Attu giggles at Lazuli while he falls off. "That was fun"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:21 pm

Azeera sinks partially into the shadow on the foot, keeping ahold of her perch.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:40 pm

Lazuli ignores all the shenanigans of her riders, only flying ahead with fierce wingbeats that rent the air and sound like sails billowing in the wind. Her muzzle points firmly north. Try not to fall off. We have an hour or two to go until we arrive.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:52 pm

"Very well" Attu latches his claws within Lazuli scales smiling. "Okay lets go"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Lazuli shakes herself, and Nyx's tendrils just barely keep the others from falling off as they soar up into the sky, heavy wingbeats renting the air and a thin stream of blue fire issuing from each of Lazuli's nostrils. Nyx settles back in the hollow of her collarbone, crossing their legs under their tattered robes and looking back at Attu. They're disappointed in their tanglebuddy- three years of rest corroded his obedience to the point where he's barely of any use. "We will arrive in about an hour," they say with a sigh.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:35 pm

"What's with the voice of disappointment?" Attu looks at Nyx somewhat confused. "An hour" Attu nods "Okay"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:41 pm

"..." There's a meaningful silence from Nyx, and they turn their head all the way around so that their eyes are facing Lazuli's head and not Attu. If he doesn't know, they're not going to explain it for him.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Attu has a look of concern from Nyx's silence. They would normally talk to him if something was up. Attu says with a shaken tone. "N-Nyx?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:49 pm

"What. Is there a problem?" Nyx keeps looking away, leaned back into Lazuli and carefully not letting any of the others enter their eye range. They are displeased at Attu, not that they'll come out and say that.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:57 pm

"There actually is a problem..... W-what's wrong, you've been ignoring me lately, was there something I did?" Attu looks down in disappointment.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:23 pm

Felicity stares into the sky, continuing a conversation seemingly with herself.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:54 pm

"You are uncontrolled and annoying. Violence is a tool, nothing more. Control yourself and perhaps I will favor you again." Their tanglebuddy had been less annoying before the 3 years that passed- or maybe they were just too vulnerable to care. Either way, this won't do.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Attu sighs with his head down "I'm sorry. I will maintain myself...... Also be less annoying" Attu strokes his tendrils that were sliced off slowing regenerating.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm

"Good boy." Nyx slowly extends one tendril to pat Attu on the head, a tiny, fake smile on their face. All they ask for is obedience- is that too much to ask? They don't think so. They settle back, resting on Lazuli's scaled neck and closing their eyes.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Attu smiles as Nyx patted him then looks at Azeera with a smirk. "And a good I'll start being"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:23 pm

Lazuli is ignoring all the happenings on her back, eyes half-lidded in the freezing air whipping past her and under her wings. Her body generates enough heat from her flame not to let her riders freeze, and she herself doesn't feel the cold. She rears and roars, flapping fiercely before she spirals down into a landing. Time had passed quickly with the conversations of the others, and they've finally arrived. She takes a perch on a high tower, claws gripping the stone till it cracks and shaking the others off her back and to the roof of the tower. "We're here."

Nyx gives an awkwardly formed smile, dusting the snow off their robes and getting to their feet. They gesture to the others, and head down the spiral staircase set in the middle of the tower. The guards bow their heads and step out of their way, and they head to the throne room with their entourage following.

The king is eating, and he jostles his wine in the shock of seeing Nyx, the ruby-red liquid spilling and staining the white furs he's wrapped in. He clutches his chest, looking around suspiciously at group and making a sharp motion to the guards. They close in and surround them, grabbing everyone but Nyx in tight metal grips.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next