otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 14 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:29 pm

Azeera pops Attu on the nose before following Nyx.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 14 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:36 pm

Attu stares at Azeera "Why you little......" Attu stops remembering what Nyx has said. "Smh"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:01 pm

Azeera smirks and flicks her tail before sinking into a shadow.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:16 pm

Attu flings his claws out before Azeera disappears "On my mother's grave..."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:43 pm

A chuckle comes out of the shadow Azeera phased in to "What grave, wolves don't bury their dead."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 pm

Attu snarls "It was a metaphor you smart little vermon"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:50 pm

"I'm not a vermin, i'm a lupine, Felicity and Katherine are vulpine, Hack is reptilian, Zora is also lupine..."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:58 pm

"Where the bloody hell are you!?" Attu stops and takes deep breathes "I am not going to get sucked in by your childish games" Attu says in a much calmer tone.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:01 pm

"Hmm... You mean like it is childish to threaten a creature who is defenseless, like plucking the wings off a fly?" Azeera chuckes from a shadow behind Attu, "Funny, that's right up your alley."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:09 pm

"More like kicking a someone in the ribs while their down" Attu grins "So what peasant. Sadistic and torturous nature is in me I can't merly help it"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:14 pm

Nyx ignores the shenanigans behind them in favor of sniffing the air, the aroma of dark magic sickeningly sweet and reminiscent of rot. They keep walking, idly tugging the fighting duo behind them by way of thorn-hooks in their shadows.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:34 pm

"Funny that a packless runt calls me a peasant when my father is the Shadow Wolf Alpha. He's the grandson of one of the prominent lords of the shadows. Ergo, not a peasant. Sadism and torture is no one's original nature."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Attu gets pulled, knowing his lightweight body he jumps after every tug "Nyx watch how you pull that crap" Attu glares at Nyx then at Azeera "I'm tired of your voice it needs to be crushed.... immediately, your sense of being here offends I want to cut your windpipe oh so desperately..... But I know the trouble and all the mess I'll get in, so bo doing that..... for now" Attu smiles.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:47 pm

" Ya could't even break my bones." Azeera says dryly
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:52 pm

Attu growls at the comment "We both have no idea what in capable of.... So I advice you to shut up... I'm losing more and more patience here" Attu speeds up by Nyx side.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:55 pm

"Oh, I've plenty idea what you're capable of. Plenty simple to take you out too. Reason I've not done so is out of respect to Nyx, don't worry if she gets tired of you I'll end you lickety-split" Azeera says as agrin gleams out of a nearby shadow.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:55 am

"Do ya know" Attu giggles "I'm that weak to you, you should of ended me 3 years ago when you set those beaty eyes on me..... If Nyx gets tired I have a feeling they'll be the first to kill me, knowing their demeanor you'll get no chance. I'll be gladly happy for them to end me."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:01 am

Felicity takes deep breaths, following Nyx. The shaking returns a few seconds later.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:15 pm

Nyx can't help but shake their head, tugging harshly on the barbed hood, latched into and tearing at the others. Two tendrils are pulling their hearing hodes, and it hums a discordant tune that seems to have magic laced through it,
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Attu gets tugged rather hard by Nyx "Really.... I'm right beside you, no reason for the aggression"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Felicity sighs and continues to follow, looking up to the sky.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:09 pm

Azeera sighs, "Were you even listening when I said the reason I didn't kill you was because of Nyx? You really should open up what's left of your ears."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:25 pm

Attu looks behind him ignoring Azeera and keeps walking. Attu says utterly within his thoughts That Wolf is driving me batshit crazy she needs to be dealt with.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Felicity begins whispering things to herself. It seems to be things about other people, how they are doing and whatnot, general conversation though she doesn't answer her own questions.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:24 pm

Nyx is about half-a-second from snapping and murdering all of these fuckers. Can they not go 5 seconds without whining and bickering? Even Lazuli has the self-respect not to join in, but their tanglebuddy and former hosts just will.not.shut.up. "SHUT UP!!! NONE OF YOU ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS QUEST, AND UNLESS YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU WILL BE USEFUL AND NOT JUST ANNOYING, I WILL KILL YOU ALL!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next