otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 16 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Attu follows Nyx to the throne room seeing a King eating and is suddenly feels a cold tight hand upon him "Hey what you think you doing!?" Attu struggles a little bit.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 16 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:33 am

Felicity growls quietly at the guards, her tails swishing violently.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:22 am

The guards grip them firmly by the back of their necks, metal gauntlets pinching and squeezing at the skin/fur/scales. Nyx is less than concerned, only stepping forward to the throne and pushing the pig of a king to the side, where he falls with a clatter of gold. They tske their rightful spot on the throne, crossing their legs and beckoning to the guards to release their comrades.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 am

Attu struggles more as the back of his neck is tightly gripped, not to mention part of his spine is revealing. Attu looks at the others then towards the King noticing that he is on the floor and Nyx is on the throne and the guards releases Attu and the others.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:40 am

Nyx looks like the cat that got into the creampot, face split in a sharky grin and eyes half-lidded. They idly step on the king as they survey the scene in front of them. "Well. The concentration of dark mwgic is nearby. Shall we split up snd search?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

As the guards release Felicity, she turns to growl at them more, her eyes flickering red and then blue. Her aura feels a little bit different, though not by much.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Attu looks towards Nyx nodding and looks back at the others "We shall" Looking at Felicity "Calm down.... They're off"

Last edited by Red Attu on Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:52 am

"I was of no threat to them and they dared to cuff me. I am a hair away from showing everyone what happens if you do that to me."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:57 am

Attu looks a bit agitated "There will be no need for that Felicity. They were just obeying the King commands, no need to hostile over something so little"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

"It is not little to me. What on earth do they think an unarmed fox could do? While I might have been a necromancer before, I gave up that 3 years ago."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:03 am

"I'm sure your capable of many things. Let's just stick to the task at hand I feel no need for petty conversation."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 am

Felicity takes a deep breath, growling a little still. "Petty my arse..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:06 am

Nyx is perched on the throne, watching with interest. The guards have backed off into corners, bowing till their spines crack. "Are we done now? We have a job to do, you know."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:08 am

"No reason for the menacing growl" Attu looks at Nyx and nods "Sure enough we are"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 am

"Yeah. /We/ are done here..." Felicity walks out back the way they came, her tails still swishing rather violently.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:13 am

Lazuli and Nyx Look at each other, and Laxuli hurries after Felicity, laying one clawed hand on her forearm and holding her back before she can get too far away. "Whoa there! You wanna help, right? Ignore the humans and come back please."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 am

"Why should I? I'm a volatile mess right now. I'm barely stopping myself from incinerating one of them." Felicity looks at Lazuli out of the corner of her eye.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:16 am

Attu looks at Felicity "Smh anger over such little. It will behoove you to come back"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:23 am

Lazuli spits a ball of blue flame, letting it dance along her arm and fall to the floor where it leaves a scorch mark. "Same! They don' matter, you can if you want, Just leave Nyx alone."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

"Then why am I needed here? Tell me one reason."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:30 am

Attu sits in a corner looking at the two not interfering.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 am

"Because you were the last one to find most of the book! We need your help, not to mention Nyx is strangely nostalgic about y'all's first adventure. We need ya." Lazuli grins at Felicity, tugging on her arm back to the throne room.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:40 am

Felicity sighs and goes back with Lazuli. "Okay. I guess..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 am

Nyx didn't even notice that they were gone, only draping themselves over the throne with their tattered robes as s cushion. They look up as Felicity returns, snd give her a lazy wave.

Lazuli shakes her head and pushes past Felicity to take a seat on the arm of the throne. She scans the others with a sharp gaze."What's our first move?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:09 am

Attu gets up looking at the three. "Should we split now?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next