otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 21 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:25 am

"I can... I can do that to... Just take me to her...." Felicity's expression is grim as if condemned to a death sentence.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 21 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:32 am

Zareth picks Fidget back up and takes her hand. He leads her through the shadows back to where the fight is still raging on.
Zira growls softly, she doesn't like Zareth sneaking off...and Felicity!? He brought Felicity back with him...she smiles sadly. She knows what he wants her to do...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 am

Felicity rune over to Zora's body, falling to her knees next to her. She starts shouting in Draconic, closing her eyes as she starts meditation
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:40 am

Zora chuckles softly. Silly Foxygirl. She bounces forward and places her hand on her shoulder, hesitating then pushing into her body. Hello there Foxygirl....This will be a nice arrangement...she can always hop between Felicity and Hack...she loves both of them so much...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:42 am

((somehow it seems everyone in the room other than a few are frozen in time))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 am

Felicity shivers a little, allowing Zora into her body.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:53 am

She mentally hugs Felicity Such a pretty foxy...hmmm...wonder if my idiotic mate will survive this...what do you think foxy Girl?she pauses brieflyThough even if he did die I could take over his body partially....leave him in control but stop the body from decaying...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:57 am

Nyx releases their shadows. They had kept interference from happening, as Hack took revenge for his lover. They fall to the ground, landing on all four paws, and Ruby descends as well. They dip their head to the new empress, and scale the dragon sized throne, changing it to a small, cushioned silver throne and curling up on the seat.

What now, then? You have gotten your revenge, and Zora has... returned. 

Ruby smiles, and waves one claw. "Yo, first imperial edict time! Ban on magic is revoked, we're all safe!!!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 am

I thought you had betrayed me... I am sorry... I will help you come back...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:02 am

She chuckles slightly Yes sorry about all of that...mm...never thought I'd see the day in which I /want/ to be alive...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:12 am

((We Needs Hack >.> He didn't actually kill her yet.... i think.....))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:04 pm

The battle rages on, the empress thoroughly caught off guard as Hack bashes her uncontrollably. After a long while she's left broken, panting heavily as Hack goes in closer, breathing a malformed sigh of black smoke.

As the empress is about to say something, either in her defense or a last curse of defiance. Either way Hack doesn't waste the chance to end this, grabbing the dragon by the jaws and twisting them both in opposite directions, an unspeakable howl coming from the empress as her skull is split apart.

Leaving the now dead dragon still Hack starts to come down from the transformation, slowly turning back to his original self. Once the process reverses he instantly collapses, black, tar like residue all around him as he falls into the snow.

Life starts to slip from him, his body torn to the limits...

"Somehow...I always knew I'd die in the cold..." Hack thinks to himself as he feels the four charms, his only family, the spirits tasked to protect him leave. Their duty fulfilled...for the most part.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Zora chuckles sadly Looks like I have a job to do..She jumps out of Felicity's body and into Hacks. She can either repair the damage done or she can tear his soul free. Either way they can be together...she whispers softly Hack..darling...you have a choice here Ya know. I can save you or we can leave the living land...until they find us new bodies....I won't decide for you...it's your choice. Either way we can be together....
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:21 pm

Hack's mind flicks open as he's visited by Zora, he can barely believe it. "Normally I'd spend hours asking how you're here and how much I missed you...but I get the feeling I don't have a lot of time..." Hack thinks this through briefly, suddenly noticing something.

The lines between worlds are suddenly visible to him, and he can feel four little presences coming from Zora's side...four little presences calling his name.

"You didn't think we'd leave you without saying goodbye?" Muck whispers to him across the lines, sending a wave of hope to him as well. Taking Zora's hand mentally Hack smiles weakly, "This world has been unkind to the both of us...I'd like to see the next one..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Zora smiles sadly and pulls both him and her out of his body. They stand there, everything seeming leached of color and warmth. But with Hack here, it seems bearable. She sighs softly I'm stuck here...in this half world...you on the other hand can go, go to the afterlife... She growls faintly to herself. She wishes she could go with him...he can stay here or go...it's his choice and she won't choose for him. She pulls him close, kissing him deeply. You know...Nyx does have the book...we could always stay here for now...and go back later? I have a feeling we have some unfinished business... She runs a hand over his jaw Stay or go...I won't truly mind either way...your choice Lizardboy....
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:38 pm

"I just died for you..." Hack states plainly. "Do you honestly believe I'm gonna leave you now?" He says and throws his arms around her neck, "Besides...this looks kinda cozy, in a droopy, dark way..." He mutters, slipping in a joke.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:40 pm

Zora nuzzles his neck gently I love you so much silly one....
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:45 pm

The end (for now)
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21