otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 20 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:45 pm

As Zora falls to the ground Hack's own heart skips a beat, time seems to slow to a crawl as he can barely believe what he's seeing. It doesn't take him long to realize that the feeling is literal as everything around him freezes. Zora's final gasp of air carved in stone as time stops entirely.

Hack rushes to her side, whimpering audibly, refusing to believe she's gone. He doesn't say anything, just holds her tightly and sniffling sounds of grief.

"I told you many months ago that you'd beg for the hurt of rejection in the face of this..." Pitch's voice echoes behind Hack, who looks up from Zora's body, his eyes devoid of sanity.

"You...knew?" He stutters, twitching and turning towards him, a hateful look in his eye. "Of course I did, I tried to protect you...and you cast that protection away. I was given the gift of seeing the fates move, why do you think I spared the wretched shade or that insufferable demon? Because I answer only to the fates...and I could've spared you this pain." Pitch's tone is strange, it almost sounds...caring.

Hack covers his face with his palms, weeping for a moment, before staring at the great empress...this dragon frozen in time. He looks to Pitch, a look of everlasting ire in his eyes. "Regardless of what happens...you guys will be going free tonight..." Hack stutters. "So will you grant me one last wish Pitch?" He asks, and as he does so Pitch grins vividly.

Hack extends his hand towards Pitch who seems happier than he's ever been, his tendrils extend to Hack and forcefully enter his veins, starting with the wrists. Hack winces and grunts in pain as he does so, his blood filling with dark magic.

"It has been an honor fulfilling this duty Hack, son of Gharam...and for what it's worth...I'm sorry about killing your old man." Pitch says as the collar starts loosening around Hack's neck, his body slowly morphing heavily, his veins bulging black. "Just help me kill a dragon...and I'll gladly forget it." He replies, his voice marred by shadow.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 20 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:58 pm

A howl shakes the shadows of the room, as Azeera walks from the shadow she had hidden in, eyes blazing black, and the shadows in the room writhed and strained towards her. You shouldn't have killed her. Big mistake Azeera howls again, and the room is filled with a chorus of howls that chill the flesh of  all who hear.
 The room darkens as the shadows dance as if to candlelight, and a dozen more wolves like Azeera walk in lead by one the size of a small dragon, with a few ornaments similar to Azeera's adorning him.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Attu looks around seeing his surroundings he waves his tentacles high in the air ready to fight whatever it is. "What the....." Attu looks at Ruby and Nyx "The hell is this" Attu's tentacles and his eye sockets oozes black tar that'll eat away at anything that touches it.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:09 pm

Nyx is hysterical with the shadow magic in the air, amping up their shadow to dance of its own accord. They can smell fate and evil crackling in the air, and they're laughing hard enough to cry acid to the floor. They shake with their shadow, raising hands full of black magic to the air and jumping to stick to the ceiling. They'll have a /great/ view from here.

Ruby has gone ashen, and she bows her head to Hack and steps out of the way, giving him a clear shot at her mother. That is just not okay. She liked the wolf, and now... she's dead. Regardless of if she had killed the council member, even the empress had no right. She will allow him to take revenge for his fallen lover.

The empress only stares, blinking cold eyes at the sight, her nostrils flaring to sniff the air. She has no reason to be concerned about the damage the small mortals can do, right?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Azeera flashes foreward through the shadowed room. A blur passes the empress and Azeera rebounds off the wall behherind her, with the empresses' right wing severed in her jaws.Then flashes back to the other side and drops the severed member.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:30 pm

the empress lets out an earsplitting keen, crumpling in on herself and clutching her wing-stump to herself. She lashes out with one clawed hand, but Ruby easily dodges, joining Nyx on the ceiling. She won't protect her mother from what she has coming to her.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:43 pm

The other wolves fan out and face the guards and Varian. As the wolves face them with glowing eyes, they all grow unnaturally still, barely breathing but still standing Varian included.(the guards not the wolves)
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Attu can do nothing but watch in amazement, he never been in any type of situation like this before. Attu simply walks to corner wrapping his tentacles around his body like a cocoon whispering and giving off chuckles "Soon...... Soon They will arise and reck armageddon"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:31 am

In an earth shaking flash-bang the black clouds gathering over above Hack unleash a single, purple thunderbolt, his inhuman screams following as his metamorphosis completes.

What is left of the small lizardman thief remains only in his silhouette as he rises to the size of the dragon, an enormous titan, covered to the brim in tar like shadow, his eyes reminiscent of Nyx's but burning with hate.

Hack-or what's left of him pushes Azeera, Ruby and Attu away with a flick of his wrist, all of them pushed back forcefully from his target. This kill belongs to him, and to him alone.
Sprinting forth bestially, black tendrils lashing from his contorted body. He grabs the empress by the neck and violently twists it back, roaring at her as he does so, the voice of Hack replaced by that of an unholy monster.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:46 am

Moroi are unable to die. In truth Zora is only half one of them. She is stuck now, in this place that was once filled with color. Now all is gray and cold. She needs to inhabit an object or....a body. She sighs to herself as she looks on. Half terror and half morbid fascination. It would be possible to inhabit Hack....not take over but inhabit him partially...if she had acted much sooner... She dislikes this...very much. She doesn't know if Hack will be Hack again....if he does become himself again...well that will be sorted out later.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:37 am

Felicity has awoken, though she has been locked in a cell, her book missing and her arms bound behind her back.

Fidget continues to shiver, the frost spreading throughout the room and eventually outside.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:44 am

Zareth is by nature a coward. In this case his cowardly actions just might save someone. He slinks into the shadows, dissapearing quickly. He ends up on another room, frost covering it and a small person in the middle of it all. "Hello there love, are you quite all right?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:48 am

Fidget shakes her head, "N-No..."

Meanwhile, Felicity glances around before sobbing, Th-they left me... I trusted them... Even... Even Zora....
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 am

Zareth picks her up gently. "There, there little one, it's all okay." He vanishes with her and appears in yet another room. Accidentally startlingly Felicity. "Well now, looks like I found two little damsels in distress."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:53 am

Fidget is extremely cold to the touch, shivering still.

Felicity glances up at Zareth, not seeing entirely well through tears, "H-Hack...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:56 am

He pets fidget glently, using some Magick in an attempt to warm her up. "Not Hack love. I am Zareth, of the Moroi Vampire Clan and...." He pauses, a lump in his throat. "Ex master of the deceased Zora Whitefangs,"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:00 am

Felicity gives Zareth a look of disbelief, "DONT YOU FUCKING LIE TO ME! SHE CANT BE DEAD...!"
Fidget warms up a little, though her consciousness is slipping.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:02 am

He flinches slightly but continues to warm up Fidget. "I am sorry milady. But what I say is true...Zora was executed by the Empress for the murder of one of her Councilmen." He sighs and uses another small amount of magick to project the memory of Zoras death upon the wall.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 am

Felicity screams out at Zareth, "NO! NO!" She backs away from Zareth, "DONT LIE!"

Fidget slips into unconsciousness, clinging to Zareth.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:09 am

Zareth gently wraps Fidget in a cocoon of Magick to warm her and stes her where she will not be harmed. He walks over to Felicity slowly, he gently puts a hand on her shoulder. "Peace sera. I did not wish to be the bearer of bad news..but it is an unfortunate truth. But you must remember she is a half breed...we moroi cannot die and in truth Zora is only half dead..,
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:12 am

"THEN HOW DO WE BRING HER BACK? I DONT HAVE MY BOOK!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:17 am

"She needs to inhabit something...an object or a body.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:19 am

"I-I can do that.... I can... I can be the one for her... To... To take over..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:23 am

"She wouldn't have to take over per se...merely sit in your head...until she could create a new body.." He trails off, thinking through all implications and consequnces.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:24 am

Azeera yip as the transformed Hack pushes her aside, then she notices Zareth slipping away. She casts a look around the room and sees none giving any attention, as they are all focused on Hack, then follows slips into Zareth's shadow after ripping the wing claw off of the wing she severed.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next