otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm

Hack recoils and pushes Zareth off instantly, growling furiously at him and wiping his mouth. "Do that again pal, and you'll be a hand shorter..." He snarks and strides past him, heading down the tower and towards the castle, where he assumes the others are.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Zareth smirks just a bit. He's fucking sexy when he's mad. Zareth tenderly takes Zoras hand. "Come along little Grohiik zaam." They follow Hack into the castle.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:31 pm

Attu moves and twitches in his sleep having a recurring dream, tentacles slightly moving. *Attu sees his him and his Father walking into woods playfully tackling for several minutes until interrupted by 3 Black Wolves, one assuming to be the Alpha. Attu quickly runs behind his Father in fear knowing what's going to happen as his Father told him that Attu's mother killed the 2 Cubs and the mother which was the Alpha's and he had to pay for what his mother did. The Alpha charged for Attu's father quickly grazing his side blood gushing out he quickly ran towards him clawing his eyes, the fight went on for several minutes until the other 2 wolves that was spectating went in jumping on him and eventually grasping to his neck pinning him down and started walking towards Attu just staring as he looked up at wolves that killed his Father. They simply petted him and walked away at this point Attu feels different filled with rage he-he changes and started to start this high pitch yell. The 3 Wolves looked back and saw this thing they couldn't explain they quickly scour to the woods, the Alpha getting away but the 2 others not so lucky..... Body ripped to threat.... Body torn to shreds.* After killing the 2 Wolves Attu wakes up shrieking in pure agony tentacles flailing everywhere in fear.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Ruby jolts out of sleep, automatically ducking the flailing tentacles and shrieking raspily. Embers dance in the back of her throat. "Dude, dude, what the fuck are ya doin' stop before you hurt Nyx!!!"

Nyx is still meditating, unaware of what is happening. They are in their bird-cat form, curled on top of Attu. it's a miracle that they haven't been hit yet.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:07 pm

"I-I'm sorry" Attu looks down and sighs "Nightmare of my father being killed, I blocked the thoughts but I simply can't block the dreams and memories"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:11 pm

Ruby snarls, but doesn't lash out. Yet. "Get a hold a your fuckin' self bro, we ain't got time for this shit. " She gently shakes Nyx awake, pressing a kiss to their gray brow. "Rise and shine."

Nyx blinks sleepily, and rubs at their eyes with their paws. they smile just a bit, and wrap aTtu's tentacles around themself. "We got time, guards are dying.... too cold fr mortals, hehe."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:16 pm

"Yeah I know, won't happen again I'm sorry" Attu continues to look down.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:32 pm

Nyx tickles under his chin with a tentacle, clacking their beak angrily. they don't like their tanglebuddies being sad! it is /not/ allowed.

The blizzard has finally died down a bit, and the surviving guards are back, slogging through the snow. Varian is so pissed. He will drag these fuckers to the empress if it is the last thing he does.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Attu smiles happily giggling, wrapping his tentacles around Nyx. "Sad is not permitted, fair enough"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:19 pm

As Hack and the others reach the castle doors he knocks upon them, tapping his foot impatiently. "So you said that the shade's in there?" He asks Azeera, before she can answer however the doors open, revealing an elderly man.

As Hack's about to ask the man simply waves his hand and motions for them to come in, deciding not to question it Hack and the rest follow the man into the castle's treasury, where Nyx, Ruby and the strange wolf from earlier lie on heaps of gold.

His greed getting the best of him Hack is mesmerized for a moment at the vastness of this treasure hoard, ignoring the others' stares as the old man leaves them.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Zareth bounces in pulling Zora along. "Silly lizard you have to wait for us! My little zaam is slow sometimes!" He grins and kisses her cheek softly, murmuring faintly. "Are you alright little one?"
"I'm fine..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Ruby runs her claws through the gold, smirking at Hiss. No gold for dumb lizard boy. it allllll belongs to the dragon.

Nyx looks up from where they're tangled with Attu, staring unblinking at the party. "We need to move, the guards are almost here again."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:30 pm

"What guards?!" Hack asks, having snapped out of his trance. He shoots Ruby a mean glare, noticing her look of mockery. He jumps in to the treasure trove, making a mental picture of the chamber in case a re-visit is in order.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 pm

I appear in the middle of the hoard of gold and say outloud to everyone "I agree. The guards are almost here so whoever can't teleport and/or fly or something of that nature pair with someone that can and lets get out of here now."

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Nyx rolls their eyes and grabs everyone, pulling them together and dragging them forcibly through the shadows only to appear right in front of the guards, a circle of fire preventing their escape coming from the ember around Varian's neck as he smirks down at them. "Prince Rex and.... company."

Ruby snarls and reaches through the fire to grab him by the throat. "/Princess/, and it's /Ruby/ you son of a bitch!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:47 pm

Zareth looks Ruby up and down. Interesting, very, very, very interesting. He grins slightly, too bad shes not still male.
Zora squints at Ruby. Prince so that means....oh /fuck/ no. She killed...the woman Who is her mother...she rules over...oh /fuck/
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:53 pm

Varian looks decidedly unconcerned at being strangled, and he steps back, yanking Ruby out of the circle with him. He smirks, and clicks his fingers, transporting them to a room full of gold and a huge.ass.dragon, with jet-black scales and a golden coronet. He dips his knee in a bow, pushing Ruby forward.

"Hi, mom..."

Nyx is giggling hysterically, collapsed on the floor, and both Ruby and the empress just Look at them. They both shrug, and return to their staring contest. The dragon blinks first.

"Hello, /daughter/. Introduce me to your... friends."

Ruby waves her hand at them, and steps back to let them speak instead.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Zareth bounces forward and bows. "I am Zareth of the Moroi Vampire Clan. And this" he pulls Zora forwards, pushing her to her knees in the process. "Is my slave Zora Whitefangs."
Zora trembles slightly in front of the dragon. Don't recognize Her, don't...dont...dont..dont.. She bites the inside of her lip nervously.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Azeera sneaks away into a shadow, watching the group.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Attu walks up getting on his knees "My name is Attu and I-I have no clue what I am, I can't change back either, I'm guessing I'm Sticf Schlank de yunda"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:41 pm

The empress simply stares, blowing out a stream of fire to lick at the air right in front of the group. "Yes, and small assassain has been sent after me before. Welcome back, dear. i suppose you should be punished for killing my council member...."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:43 pm

Zora whimpers and tries to make herself appear smaller. Oh /fuck/ she's so fucked.
Zareth wrings his hands slightly. He shouldn't interfere but...Nope. Can't interfere the clan will be pissed.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:52 pm

She waves a claw and Zora crumples to the floor. Nyx laughs, the sound high and echoey in the throne room. Varian smiles. ruby looks annoyed.

There's a smell of singed hair, coming from Zora's fur, and Ruby wrinkles her nose.Ew.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:53 pm

Attu stares in somewhat fear and anger "What The Fuck What The Fuck"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Zora lies prone on the ground, her breathing labored. She cough weakly. In. Out. In. Out. In. Out. Her heart beats one last time....Hack. I love you.... And she's gone.

Zareth goes ash-pale and feels for her heatbeat. there is none.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next