otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 12 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:35 pm

k"

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

group - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 12 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 pm

"The scaled one gets me, I'm doing no harm to her I'm honest and pure" Attu laughs "I wasn't even going to talk actually I was going to stroke her fur"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:02 am

"Yeah... Right... I trust you, Wolfie. I totally do. That snarling? Friendly hello isn't it?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:53 am

"In certain means yes it friendly" Attu giggles "Why won't you let me rub your fur?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 am

"You were about to try and murder someone... You think I'm going to let you do that this early...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:10 am

"I rubbed you before, so why not now?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:12 am

"Because you were snarling and growling a moment ago!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:52 am

Attu walks towards Fidget "You know you wanna good rubbing"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:02 am

Fidget glares at Attu, "Do anything wrong and I will chain you to the ground again..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:17 am

"No worries friend, nothing will do you harm" Attu approaches softly "As you can see no harm is done"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:18 am

Not yet... Fidget drops down to ground level, keeping her eyes on Attu.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:32 am

"You act like I'm going to kill you.... You haveAzeera and the Dragon right by your side but you still shutter with fear"

Last edited by Red Attu on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:33 am

"You /do realise how small I am, right?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:36 am

Size has nothing to do with anything Fidget. Your decades older than I am hundreds. And You care about size? Size is like age irrelevant"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 am

"Everyone else seems to think it matters. How easy do you think it would be to just hit me with a rock and be done with it?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:41 am

Even I wouldn"t trust someone that had threatened my life or the life of a friend. Now BACK OFF.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 am

"This doesn't concern you Azeera we are just talking, I have to say Fidget it is harshly cruel don't you think being weak physically"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:47 am

"Now you see why I worry. I've spent a total of almost 400 years in isolation, I've seen some really powerful people in the time I wasn't though... One of them died and I watched them.... They just... gave up..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:48 am

It concerns me, you are currently still a threat.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:52 am

Attu looks at Azeera "How I am a threat? Tell me?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:53 am

"You're a big wolf. You have teeth. If you can possibly kill that Alpha then you can easily kill me..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:54 am

You act threateningly to one I consider a friend, therefore under my protection, you are a threat till otherwise proven
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 pm

"Very well" Attu walks to a near by tree and lays down
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Fidget takes off again and flies up the the branch she was sat on before. She mutters to herself; I need to get over it... He's dead and I need to learn... I am going to get stronger so I can fight for myself...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:09 pm

Azeera walks over and sits at the base of the tree Fidget flew to, partially in shadow.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next