otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 2 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Zora glances between Zareth and Hack, she wants them to get along well. In a teasing manner she nibbles on Hacks neck and muzzle. They could do that if they wanted.it would just be difficult is all. She laughs faintly at the thought.

Zareth stands near the mast. He'd been on boats before, him and Zora used to go sailing when she was a child. She was adorable back then.

Bane glances around slowly. Hes supposed to be meeting Agramon here. Now where is that damned Vampire.
Kashara ran off hours ago to go dancing among other things. Not her fault people are so cute.

Agramon smiles and sneaks out of the city in the form of a bat. He's not leading those pathetic Angels to Zora and Hack, he likes them far too much. Now to see if he can track their scent..
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 2 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:10 pm

Lazuli's mouth hangs open in shock, but ahe snaps herself out of it and shakes her head, rolling her eyes at Attu. "Lazuli, heir to the throne, and Nyx's best friend-enemy! Who the fuck is you?"

Nyx's amusement shows in the waving of their tendrils at everything that has happened, and they grab and eat the note, sharp fangs shredding the paper easily. they can delay their departure in order to wait for midnight, and their 'frenemy' has finally met their tanglebuddy. Life is good.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:14 pm

As Hack stares annoyingly at the sea he can feel an old presence welling up around him, it's familiar but distant. He's not felt it after Zora's charm was made so he wonders how she'll react.

On the deck a number of strange little sparks of energy come together to form a strange figure, twisted and lanky, it's body like a swarm of purple flies and it's face indistinguishable. Hack doesn't seem at all alarmed at this as the creature comes fully into being.

"So how's the body feeling Pitch?" Hack casually says, the air suddenly colder.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 pm

Zora tenses up and growls at the dark being. She does not like this even one bit. Her growls deepen slowly, warning him off of doing anything stupid. Pitch can't hurt what's already dead.

Zareths pupils narrow to bare slits and he growls softly as well. He dislikes how it is making Zora behave. He does not like to see his slave upset at all.

Bane finally gives up looking for the Vampire and grabs his sister, "he ditched us. Come on let's go."
Kashara bounces happily after her brother. He's cute for a guy. Too bad they're related and she's gay.
They make their way to the stable and ride out of the city quickly, they /will/ find her.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:19 pm

Attu looks at Nyx "We have another here...... Ruby and her rolls eyes like there's no tomorrow... I just introduced myself. That is a great question who and what the fuck am I? I know that I have a taste for blood on any occasion, kill whore" Attu laughs with murder on his mind .
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:27 pm

Hack senses Zora's distress and sends soothing thoughts towards her, "Don't worry, he's here to help..." He crosses his arms as Pitch walks over to him, his strange ethereal form bending and twisting as he walks, his faceless head oddly intimidating.

"It suits me well enough, though if any questions of welfare are to be asked I should probably be asking how your little wolfess fares..." Despite having no expressions the tone of Pitch's voice gives away his snide demeanor, picking up the wolf charm and eyeing it carefully with his long wretched fingers.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Lazuli snarls, lunging at Attu but held back by a tendril. Everyone always compares her to her older sister, and she hates it. They're not even the same color scheme! Lazuli's skin is lighter, and her scales are blue. kind of a big difference. She snaps her teeth at Attu, a growl in her throat.

Nyx holds her back easily, not willing to let thrit tanglebuddy be killed. They missed him in these three years, and they may need him to find the other pages of the book. "'zuli. Calm. Leave Attu alone or else."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:32 pm

Zora snarls still, her hackles raising slightly at the closeness of pitch. She does not like this no matter what Hack says. She snarls and attempts to hit him before she realizes what she's doing.

Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Pitch is quick to shut his claws around the charm, immobilizing Zora's spirit in an instant, not in a painful way although Hack's worried look certainly suggests that he could.

"Temper, temper little pup..." Pitch snarks, somewhat happy about this amusing outburst. He holds the charm still as he speaks to Hack, keeping Zora restrained as he does. "I'm here to give you a report on Karganis, it's not deserted just yet but the residents are paranoid to say the least...you'll be needing more than a lizard's skin to gain what's left of the tribe's trust." He says and releases the charm, causing Zora spirit to gasp suddenly, exhausted by Pitch's hold.

"I'm not sure what else I have to offer Pitch...I haven't been around a tribe for years, you know this!" Hack replies, clearly not happy. "Well maybe you should've thought of that before you got your precious sweetheart killed!" Pitch screeches in response, vanishing with the sea wind as quickly as he'd come, leaving Hack to wonder what to do about the situation.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Zora shudders and falls to the deck gasping, a bitter taste in her mouth. If it were possible she'd be sick. She shudders and coughs. Fucking prick. Fuck him..

Zareth runs to Zora, gently petting her. "Shhhhh....it's all okay little slave. Relax."

The ride is silent the entire time. Bane is worried about whether or not they can find her..

Agramon flies quickly, tracking their smell and energy signature. He's going to find them, he has to before anyone else does.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:50 pm

"Don't call her that..." Is Hack's only reaction as Zareth comforts her, he goes back to the edge of the boat, staring out to sea again, a more heavy look of contemplation in his eyes.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Zareth snarls briefly at Hack. "She is my slave. You would not understand. So many symbols...." He continues stroking her back.

Zora shakes and lies down completely. So tired...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:55 pm

"I don't give a shit what that means to you, she's not your slave...period." Hack snarls in return, turning his head briefly and then back to the sea.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Zareth snaps and grabs Hacks arm, turning him around and pinning him. "You should care. Because her being my slave is the only God damn thing keeping her even here." He growls and bares his fangs, the feathers on his head laying flat.

Zora find the strength to stand up and pulls Zareth off. Her voice is weak. Stop...stop it...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:08 pm

Hack is inches from tearing this idiot's guts out, maker knows his patience has long run out. With Zareth pushed back he seizes the opportunity and sweeps him off his legs, putting an enchanted dagger, brimming with fire against his neck within seconds.

"You listen here and you listen good vamp boy, I've been on the run with her for two years, looking behind my shoulder every five minutes, spending hours daily massing up the energy to keep both of us intact all while planning and preparing the proper means to bring her back...so don't you dare tell me that I owe her survival to you!" The look in Hack's eye is ferocious to say the least, the months of struggle evident in him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Zareth snarls again and uses to Magick to forcibly remove him, throwing him a few feet away. He uses more Magcik to hold him down. "Do not speak to me that way mortal. You understand /nothing/. The reason she stays in this half world is because of me. For reasons you do not and will not understand."

Zora whimpers and growls. She does not like this at all.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 pm

Hack's face is twisted and demented to look at, anger blaring in his eyes. "Then what are you gonna do? Huh? Take her from me? Go ahead, nothing's stopping you! And don't talk to me as if I fear a word you're saying...you're a filthy neck sucker...that's all you are to me, sure you could kill me, torture me...but it wouldn't matter." Hack gins suddenly, an odd hint of insanity in his eyes.

"Go ahead...kill me...I'm daring you..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:22 pm

"Attu doesn't budge not even a slight blink he just stands in disappointment and sighs. "Whatever I said I'm sorry, I am not here to make enemies."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Carreau rises out of Hack's shadow, in the same garb as it had been earlier. It points at Hack, "A message for you, from a client." before disappearing through Hack's shadow, a piece of paper left near Hack." The paper reads I will see you on the other side soon.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Zareth snarls and looses steam quickly. He's just bluffing. Most of what he does is a lie or charms. He realeases the boy and backs off, lowering his head almost submissively.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:37 pm

Hack just stares at him a somewhat neutral look on his face, he snorts before bringing Zora's ghostly body back into the charm, letting her rest for now. "We'll likely be at Karganis in a few hours...you can sleep in the brig..." Hack says without looking at him, striding past him and into the cabin, shutting the doors behind him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Felicity wanders through Karganis, going to the tavern nearest to the port and awaiting the arrival of Hiss.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:21 pm

Zareth nods and rest rests to his quarters. Quietly berating himself all the while.

Zora rests briefly then bounces out of the charm and sits on Hacks bed. She stretches in a way she knows will tease him You shouldn't be so mean to each other...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Lazuli strains against the tendrils a minute more, then goes limp, ears drooping. Nyx drops her to the floor, and she sprawls on the cold marble in a pile of blue silk- her dress crumpled around her- and her silver jewelry jingling against the stone. "Fine, sorry..."

Nyx looks highly amused, and they shift into their cat-like form to pat at her face with the tips of their claws, drawing beads of blood up through dark skin. Their tail lashes, and they drag Attu and Lazuli behind them with their tentacles. They have something to do before they can go to the meeting at midnight- only an hour or two away.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Hack's eyes widen slightly as she stretches, knowing this wasn't the first time she did this. "Cut that out, it's bad enough that I can't touch you...and that pale monkey should know who's ship he's on...not to mention who's mate you are." Hack hisses slightly as he removes his leather armor, slightly regretting that last line.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next