otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 3 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Zora purrs and helps him take off his armor. She likes being so close to him, she pulls him over to the bed. Then she sits behind him and rubs his back. Hush Hack...you're so worried over nothing..She kisses and softly nibbles on his neck Besides we all know I'm yours...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 3 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Hissarray Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:37 pm

Hack doesn't answer, simply taking in what he can of Zora's presence as his exhaustion sets in, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier, until eventually he at last falls asleep. The quiet sea carrying them to their destination.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Attu looks at Nyx turning into her cat form and merly giggles, it's sorta adorable their cat form is to him. Attu tendrils slowly slither around like snakes on the floor, trying to fight the Sandman's urge to fall out and sleep.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:39 pm

Zora waits until he's asleep then sneaks out to see Zareth, Hey...

"Hallo Zora..."
She puts a hand on his leg, petting him gently. She sees him like a brother. Are you..?
"I am fine. Go see your mate."
she nods and bounces back to her mate. She snuggles close to him and kisses his cheek before jumping back into the charm.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Guards bow as the imperial consort dragging the heiress behind her passes, and Lazuli sulks as she's pulled along. She could fight, but she wouldn't win against Nyx. One tendril pushes open the doors to the throne room, and Nyx drops Attu and Lazuli to pad up to the throne, jumping into Ruby's lap and curling up.

"I have to leave for a while. Someone is coming to see me, and I'm bringing back Zora." They'll have to find the last pages first, but they aren't giving up. They're fond of the wolf, and can talk to her in their head.

Ruby nods, scratching Nyx between the ears. The dark fur is like velvet, and she raises Nyx to her face to press a kiss to their beak and nuzzle their cheek, before tossing the creature into the air, where it extends membranous wings and glares at her, backwinging so as not to fall. "Yeah, yeah, whatevs. Hurry back, and don't get my heiress killed."

Lazuli scowls, but says nothing. Nyx grabs her and Attu again, flapping out of the room with a huge, toothy grin splitting their beak, and extending their mental tendrils to Zora in the shadow realm. Zora? We're on the way!
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Zora twitches in the charm Took Ya long enough Nyx. Me and the boy will be waiting for you..

Agramon finally manages to track the boat down. He alights on it gently and waits near the mast for the others to awaken and find him.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:55 pm

"Gaaaaaa didn't I tell you about flying and my fear of the sky? Dammit screw it I'm already within your grasp it's pointless" Attu looks at Nyx trying not set his eyes to the ground below.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Damn straight it was pointless. Nyx did what they wanted, when they wanted, even moreso now that they were royalty and as such had all the minions associated with that class. They could snap their fingers and mortals would prostrate before them. They patted Attu on the head in a comforting motion, their only concession to his fear.

Lazuli tore herself out of the tendril's grasp, extending her own wings to fly next to Nyx, ramming into them and knocking them sideways. Attu almost fell as Nyx released their grip, but quickly caught him with a strange giggle. They landed outside the palace gates, having navigated their way through the castle and now the night sky, and sat with their backs to a gate to wait for the sender of the message.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Attu looks at Lazuli "Why y'all are mad!" As he breathes heavily at almost falling. "Having fun Nyx I know they are, I hear that sinister giggle" Attu wraps his tendrils around Nyx tightly.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalinaheart612 Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:51 pm

rosalina looked around to see if the gap yards where down but didn't see any so she jumped down and Blake felled her. "Are going to be fine?" He asked her. "I think." She said.
Rosalinaheart612
Rosalinaheart612

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:09 am

Carreau fades into view in front of Nyx, placing a round piece of glass on the ground. "My client will contact you through this." It then fades away again into the night.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:47 pm

On the isle of Karganis a hooded lizard makes it's way through the jungle, having put the little tourist town behind them. They hiss and mutter to themselves as they leap from tree to tree, heading deeper into the swath of growth.

"Whatever happened to Vlakian pest control?" They mutter as they land on all fours by a creek, seeing the purple flag before their eyes, grinning beneath their cowl. "Welcome home Sirine..." The female says and removes said cowl, knowing she won't need it.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:34 am

The piece of glass flickers with a faint blue light and then Felicity's voice can be heard from it, "Hello? Are you there?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:20 pm

Nyx jolts, leaning closer to the glass like its a black hole, pulling them in. They had rather liked Felicity, and she cried so easily when Nyx hurt her. That was the best. They have missed this one of their hosts.

"We're here. Attu and Ruby's sister lurk here as well, but I am the one you wish to speak to. What do you want, mewling wretch?"

Lazuli snickers, covering her mouth with her hands. She doesn't know who this is, but Nyx is obviously attached to them, using one of their pet names. "Heyyyyyyy!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:23 pm

Felicity sounds a bit hurt by what Nyx called her, "I wanted to inform you of some happenings and possibly meet up and maybe even adventure or something.... I found out I have a twin out there somewhere, by the way."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:24 pm

Halfway around the world: Azeera perks her ears as she senses the markers she placed in some folks shadows fluctuate as if someone moved through them. Seeing her distraction her opponent tackles her and, pins her to the ground with a blade to her neck. Azeera glares at her father, "You can let me up now, I have to go. They are probably about to start trying to get Zora back." He backs off "You've gotten better in this new form, but three years isn't enough. I don't understand why you have the need to go with those creatures." he sighs. "I travelled with them for a good while, I should have been able to do more to keep them all alive. Just needed more training." Azeera says, her ears twitching slightly back. Her father pats her head. "You have to realize you can't save everyone. At least the magic hunts have stopped though. Go on and help your friends, we will still be here when you return." Azeera nods and fades into a shadow, appearing near Hack
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Attu looks at Felicity and chuckles "Your the one i always tried to get at..... Azeera always saved you." Attu wrapping his tendrils around himself. "I mean it's not my fault I enjoy others pain now is it?..... This form of me says it all... It reveals my true state of mind and I cherish it, admire it, and love it, I hope I never go back to that weak pup." Attu tendrils oozing black liquid as he speaks with a demented twisted smile.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:48 pm

"Nyx, can you come down to these pirate-y isles? It'd be nice to see a familiar face."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:31 pm

Azeera looks around briefly, out of sight, then fades back into the shadows to check on Felicity.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Felicity seems surprised, almost dropping the piece of glass she is holding. "Hey there..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:56 pm

"Hello there fox" Azeera says shifting to her humanoid form. "What's the news?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:08 pm

"I have a twin out there somewhere."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Azeera blinks "Isn't twin the term for when two are born in a litter? Isn't that common?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:07 pm

"Not for Kitsune. Twins are rare. And often don't function properly without one another..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:25 pm

"Huh. Learn new things everyday. With my kind, just one pup is rare. Usually there is twins to pentuplets, but births aren't as common. Nature's way of keeping the balance. Do you know where your twin is?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next