otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy rp II: the revengening

+3
Azeera
Hissarray
Rosalinaheart612
7 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 9 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:47 pm

Attu smiles "Your right it's not" Attu looks at Serenity scratching his thigh drawing blood trying to calm down "Who was the one out of the pack to take down my mother? Azeera!"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp II: the revengening - Page 9 Empty Re: fantasy rp II: the revengening

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:56 pm

"Tsk. That's not information I can give, it didn't speak until it was fading and dying."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:59 pm

"You can... And you will" Attu gets fustrated.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:04 pm

"Bigger issue is are you asking about the first time she was killed, or the second time when what she became was killed three years ago."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:11 pm

"Enough of you, just looking at your putride body makes me wanna shiver" Attu sits down covering himself with his tendrils.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:19 pm

"Ooh, insults. How painful." Azeera says in monotone.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Attu closes his eyes " I'm done with you Azeera"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:26 pm

"Good." Azeera turns to Serenity, "Is there anything else you want to ask?"
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:03 am

"Why are so many people mean...?" Serenity seems a little worried and has slumped down a little.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:42 am

Attu looks at the crowd through the small crack of his tendrils.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Nyx raises one tendril from their huddle to pat at Attu awkwardly, not knowing or caring what else they can do to help. 

Lazuli snickers, but says nothing, only taking a seat by Nyx and laughing a lot.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Azeera scratches her head. "There's no simple answer to that... I try not to be mean but I can't say much the same about everyone else. Some people are mean because it makes them feel better about themselves. Some people are mean because they think it will fill some hole inside them that makes their existence feel empty. Neither of those are good reasons, but those who use them are usually not so tough and seek out weaker folks to attack." Azeera says to Serenity. "You can observe the world and the people in it for a century and still be surprised by them occasionally."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:31 pm

"I'm confused... what hole do people having inside them? Is it their mouth?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:32 pm

Attu peeks out to look at Nyx and Lazuli wrapping his tendrils around the two with a sadistic smile.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:38 pm

"It just means that they feel empty. There's not actually a hole, its an expression. Some people think hurting others will fill the empty feeling that they have." Azeera shrugs, "Its never made much sense to me..."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:44 pm

"Sometimes I feel empty. I shouldn't really exist. But I make it so I have a reason to."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:48 pm

Attu laughs under his tendrils "What is that reason... To be thrown around like Fidget?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Azeera's smile turns cold, she turns to Attu and says "A child like you has no room to talk, especially when you fight a coward's manner trying to take on those you think you can beat. You'd never last against a real opponent."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:09 pm

"My reason for existing is mine and only mine. I am not sharing it with you."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:19 pm

"You maybe right Azeera but then who knows I may last.... and win" Attu looks at Serenity "I still say your a second Fidget" Attu smiles
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:25 pm

"Sorry, but the moment you make an effort at an actual attack you are mine." Azeera says, "So keep you words to yourself before I make good on my threat to take your tongue."
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:28 pm

"I don't want to be likened to other people. I am making my own life."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:40 pm

"Well will see Azeera, I mean I know I'm weak im just a pup but yet like no other, you do that Serenity... After all it is your life" Attu smiles widely.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Katherine walks over and picks up Serenity, cradling her as she purrs. Felicity curls up, trying to block the outside world from her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Azeera shifts back and walks over to Felicity. She nudges her with her nose and huffs at her.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next