otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Why I am terribly sorry I'm still trying to learn people here by bad on my behalf.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 2 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:23 am

((>.>
<.<
Seems to have died down all of the sudden...))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:27 am

((Lol I'm waiting for the others to finish doin whatever, Zoras passed out currently))
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:30 am

((I'm taking a nap also))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:48 am

((I'm with Ruby in the hallway, I was just checking on you guys until Fidget woke up))
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:49 am

Ruby picks Fidget up between two painted claws, shaking the small thing back and forth. She's smiling, having fun already. Nyx's sadism rubs off on her.

((voila, i have fixed it. lets get back to rp))
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:51 am

Attu looks in kindness "Isn't that Cute"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Fidget wakes up quickly, "H-Heey! P-Put me down!" She is a bit scared by the sudden shaking, as it never fares well any other time.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:45 pm

Attu looks at Fidget "Ha calm down little guy no one is doing harm"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:48 pm

"I'm b-being shaken violently! Get them to stop...!" Fidget's voice has a hint of panic in it, though she is trying to formulate a plan. Planning while claws are digging into you while you are being shaken is hard.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Attu looks with a little smirk "I can't do anything, I can't simply tell her to stop" Attu chuckles under his breathe.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Ruby laughs, and drops Fidget to the ground. Hey, she stopped the shaking at least. She likes being mean, especially if they can't fight back. She nudges the little creature with her foot in a gentle kick. "Whooops."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Azeera wakes up after hearing Fidget yell for help. She walks over to where Ruby kicked her and sits between the two with her back to Fidget. Only cowards pick on those who they know cannot fight back
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Attu looks at Ruby and laughs "Haha sadistic one, picking on the ones that can't fit for themselves I see that as an advantage in my term"

Last edited by Red Attu on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:52 pm

Fidget holds where the claws had dug in, keeping a whimper quiet. "That hurt..." Next time I might hurt her back...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Runy gives Azeera a sweet smile, seemingly unconcerned. She's been called much worse than a coward. Besides, she knows it's untrue.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Attu continuous to laugh in the background "Splended this is I have to say"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:31 pm

"Don't you start too. I am not afraid to burn your limbs off." Fidget seems genuine and frustrated.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Attu stops abruptly "Are you talking to me? What have I done? Nothing merly just laughing"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:34 pm

"You are encouraging this hostility. And thus I am not afraid to end it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes, holding back a rumbling growl. She was just playing, and burning off limbs? Not cool. Literally. Stepping forward, she pushes them away from each other, making herself a physical shield against the possible fire. "That's enough, kiddies."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:38 pm

"How can a laughter encourage what Ruby done to you?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 pm

"You are insinuating that picking me up and shaking me is a good thing!" Her paws flicker with light. "I did not resign from my job to be some kind of toy to people."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:10 pm

Attu giggles " You have to put it with not me I'm just the audience, it's not my fault she has a sadistic manner"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:13 pm

"It /is/ your fault for laughing at it." She turns around and sits down, huffing quietly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next