otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 11 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 pm

"Fine..." Fidget flies down from the rafters, landing on Azeera's back. "At least you see some purpose in me."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 11 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 pm

Everything has its purpose, from the smallest seeds to the largest beasts. Azeera says before walking through the shadows to the snowy clearing where Attu and Red are at, making her fur longer and fluffier in transit to keep herself and Fidget warmer.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:52 pm

"You have so much control over your body. I'm stuck with.. this.."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:29 pm

My body is partially shadow, so I can make changes to it. Because it is still physical though, light doesn't hurt. Many of the older wolves can make bigger changes than I can unaided. That's one of the reasons I went back home, we have some items to increase our abilities. I'm sure if you find the right mage you can get a charm made to give you a larger form to change to... Azeera sees Attu crouched over the other pup WHAT IN THE NAME OF SKÖLL ARE YOU DOING WITH ANOTHER PACK'S PUP!!! Azeera shouts telepathically at Attu.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:30 pm

"I can just create a guise. Freedom is just so nice to have... The shadow says that even with the guise I am obviously not a shadow, or even with the light..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Attu looks at Azeera "THEY DON'T DESERVE THIS PUP...... SHE WAS HERE ALL ALONE IN THE SNOW, TO HELL WOTH THEM"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:53 pm

"Whoa whoa whoa... Calm down, Wolfie. Get the whole story first!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Ruby spits sparks at the little pup, white fire that surrounds her and warms her shivers. More goes to surround Nyx, huddled under one of Ruby's wings. "What the fuck happened here?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Sometimes pups sneak off, they were probably already looking for her when you found her.Trying to keep her from them will just result in needless fighting and death. Rather than make a decision with no thought, give the pup back to her pack. They'll be able to take better care of her than a lone wolf. Azeera says in a more subdued tone
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:12 pm

Attu says in a menacing tone "I am going to rip that Alpha's flesh from bone, I don't care if she wondered and or sneaked off, there's more to this than you know"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:15 pm

"I AM NOT ALLOWING SENSELESS MURDER!" Fidget takes off from Azeera's back, the cloak flaring in brightness. She flies over to Attu, "You cause anyone unnecessary harm and I will cause justified harm to you."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:17 pm

One wolf cannot take on the entire pack,Unless you plan on becoming the new alpha when he's likely three times your age and experience. You have shown before you aren't a natural wolf. the rest of the pack would likely shred you if you did kill the alpha

Last edited by Azeera on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Nyx steps between Attu and Fidget, snapping their fangs at the tiny one in a snarl. They won't let her hurt their new tangle-buddy and his pet pup
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:23 pm

Azeera's eyes flash, DO NOT INTERFERE SHADOW CREATURE OR I WILL BE FORCED TO RESTRAIN YOU. Azeera's voice booms through Nyx's head.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:26 pm

Attu yells "UNNECESSARY UNNECESSARY THIS HAS EVERY BLOODY RIGHT TO BE NECESSARY, MY FATHERS LIFE WAS NECESSARY THAT ALPHA IS NOT LEAVING FREE AGAIN FIDGET. MY CLAWS WILL BE DRENCHED IN HIS BLOOD AND SO HELP ME YOUR'S WILL BE AS WELL DURING THE PROCESS IF YOU DONT GET OUT OF MY WAY"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Fidget sighs and lands. The area around her darkens and her cloak of light starts to fragment. She places her paws on the ground and then draws them upwards slowly in Attu's direction. "This is for your own good." Chains of darkness come from Attu's shadow and wrap around him before pinning him to the ground. Fidget huffs and walks away, her cloak reforming and the area brightening back up.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Your mind operates too much like a two-legger's. Wolven society is different from human, death is natural, killing for the protection  or order of the pack is natural. This alpha is not like the one that killed your father. You threaten the little bat again, and it will be your blood spilt. Azeera walks over and gently picks up the injured pup and deposits her at the alpha's feet without meeting his eyes. She then backs away a ways before turning her back and walking to Fidget. A smaller wolf comes foreward from the pack to retrieve the pup.

Last edited by Azeera on Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:36 pm

The chains tighten briefly before fading. Fidget takes off into the trees and sits in a branch, watching.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:59 pm

"After all I was with them for 12 months before releasing me back to the forest, they saw my father on the ground gasping for air after the attack and found me close by his side they picked me up and took care of me until they saw fit, My Father did nothing wrong he and I was just walking like we always did every now and then until they came...... The leader sparred me I-I'm still trying to figure out why... Why didn't he just kill me?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Fidget covers her face with her paws, events catching up to her. I've had enough with violence...
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Attu walks towards Fidget in a somewhat snarling manner " You.......
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Azeera appears between Attu and Fidget, facing Attu, with her ears back and tail up staring him straight in the eyes. No, You were already warned once. Leave the bat alone. I dislike repetition and utterly senseless slaughter. Senseless slaughter is a human occupation. Now Back OFF. Azeera says, growling.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:14 pm

"You didn't even know what I was going to do Azeera, your quick to assume. Not just appearance but also characteriscs and emotions can be deceiving now get back"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 pm

NoAzeera says, as the forest seems to darken a bit.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:34 pm

appears slightly off to the side and says "Fidget come onto my shoulder if your ok with it. Afterward azeera let attu speak with Fidget but only spea

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next