otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 16 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Hard to learn weapons without hands, so I never saw much point in paying attention to it.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 16 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:51 pm

"Magic... I don't have hands either, but I can make a blade of light..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Zareth smirks. "I came to find the baby doll. Silly wolf can't look after herself. Technically I, her owner."
"Technicalities are irrelevant outside the Clan." Zareth sticks her tongue out at her and Zora kisses him. He draws back and squeaks.
"Hey no fair! You know I don't like chicks!" He crosses his arms and pouts then brightens up again. "What abiut you lizardboy? Any interest in men or only the women?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:54 pm

Attu looks at Nyx and takes a deep breath "that thing was possibly me, I'm not for sure just yet..... My father told me things about my mother terrible things" Attu looks down "She killed a family out of her own pleasure and enjoyment, and has this creature with her as well. When my father looked into her eyes he would always see it just there waiting to be released. My father looked in my eyes and saw the samething...."
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:57 pm

"WOMEN! Definitely the women! Women are just the best!" Hack erratically stammers, almost immediately after Zareth speaks. As his jaw closes he can hear the three little voices laughing their carved behinds off, except for one of course, who doesn't find this in the least funny.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:59 pm

Nyx chirps curiously, reverting to birdlike motions of their head. they get confused about what species they had been sometimes, and crows are a favorite of theirs. "That's lovely, then! I'm glad, then I have no reason to be scared of the creature..." They shrug, burying their face in attu's chest.

Ruby stirs in the pile, sending golden coins clanking to the ground. She can't go to sleep without her shadow buddy. She's worried about them. Her wings rip out of her back, and she stalks out of the treasury and through the dungeons, uncaring for the terrified guards. if Attu has hurt them, she's going to shank a bitch.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Zareth pouts then grins and tackles Hack, pinning him. "Are you sureeee about that?" He kisses his neck playfully then bounces off of him. "I'm teasing you. I'd never do /that/. Mostly cuz zora would rip my head off. Or kiss me again ew."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Hack gives Zareth a look as he wipes his neck clean of any spit left by him, growling slightly to himself. "Well sorry to tell ya this buddy but I'm afraid this stew here was made for two...I didn't have much else to go on...or the notice..." Hack says as he approaches the now bubbling pot, immediately bringing it to Zora.

Pouring a small bowl of fowl stew he offers it to her, "Here, you'll need this..." He says as she takes it.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Attu asks "Your chirping?...... Yes no worries and Nyx don't tell this to the others I am afraid that they'll try to kill me if they know I'm capable of such thing no less I have no control....... Would you like to see him if possible" Attu stops walking.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:12 pm

"That's okay. I can't eat food anyways. My stomach won't digest it." He grins all the while.
Zora smiles and nods to Hack. "Thank you..." She eats slowly as to make sure she won't be sick.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm

hmm. Blades of magic are definitley useful, not something i'd have the finess to make.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Still flying overhead and circleing the area waiting on everyone to get back I see Attu stop walking after having seen Ruby stalking out of the tower when she was originally trying to go to sleep so I turn into a dragonfly to see what is going on and if it is something I need to worry about

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:22 pm

Hack sits on his haunches and gets himself a bit of stew as well, eating it steadily but hungrily. Putting the bowl away he picks up Blazer and clicks open his jaws, revealing a bright glow within.

Shaking him slightly before pointing him at the fire pit, unleashing a gout of fire and re-kindling the flames fully. Hack is quick to warm his hands as he realizes he may have postponed his temperature check a bit too long. In effort not to worry Zora and to exercise mind over matter he desperately tries to utilize the campfire, clutching himself as he does so.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:26 pm

"It's not hard for me. I guess I've been around them enough though..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:34 pm

Azeera reaches the tower that Ruby had brought them to a few hours earlier. She puts Fidget near the fire place to warm up, then shifts to the more human form she had take earlier. I'll be right back.  then steps into a shadow. She half pops out of a shadow in from of RubyHey. You need to find Nyx and Attu before they get caught in the snowstorm that's coming Before Ruby has a chance to react she vanishes again, reappearing in the room where she left Fidget.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:35 pm

"Hey again. I don't know what to do... Have you ever lost someone?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Can't really say I have. Anyone I've known who died, died after we parted company. Or they were someone met in passing. They aren't lost , merely elsewhere we cannot yet reach. Azeera sits down on the floor near the fireplace.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:54 am

"It is painful to lose someone.... Worse to have been able to help them... Or when they refuse help..." Fidget starts shivering despite being next to the fire, her cloak of light dissolving as the area around her darkens.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:46 am

Zora smiles and gets up then sits next to Hack. She wraps the blanket around them both, hugging him tightly.
"Cuddle pile!" Zareth bounces on top of them, hugging both tightly.
"Zareth! You dork haha!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:29 am

Though Hack would like to object immensely, especially to the third addition of the snuggle fest, he remains still. His blood is warmed immensely by them both and telling either to leave would draw away from that comfort.

Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:33 am

Zareth nuzzles Hack and murmurs just so he can hear. "I may not like women but if you ever fucking touch Zora without Her permission im going to murder you."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:50 am

Hack is thoroughly caught off guard to Zareth's words...at first. It doesn't take him long to remember though what kind of person he is. He whispers to him back, but through his mind, making him aware of his gift for magic and to show him he's not to be taken lightly.

"The last thing you'll need to worry about with me pal, is a forced display of affection..." He states plainly, staring into the fire.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:06 pm

Zareth grins. He's going to enjoy being here. He nuzzles Zoras neck gently. "So..."
"So?"
"Should I leave you two alone?" He chuckles and Zora punches him softly.
"Oh shut up.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Ryu_Aka Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:39 pm

I teleport to Ruby while shifting to human form and tell her telepathically while I'm on my way grab on when I get there because I am taking you to the general area where Nyx is. Don't argue please? This is quicker for both you and Nyx becase I'm not sure if Attu stopping is something I should worry about but with Nyx I'm trying to be safe then sorry. Then when I get there I explain that we will observe to see what he is planning but we will not do anything unless it looks like he is putting himself or Nyx into danger or danger comes upon them from an outside source.

Lord Ryu_Aka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:42 pm

"I wouldn't object..." Hack mutters, kinda hoping they didn't hear him, though he doubts that heavily.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next