otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Attu walks to Fidget *I'm terribly sorry, I shouldn't have laughed at you I was just adding sticks and logs to a fire"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 3 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:21 pm

Ruby walked off 5 minutes into Fidget and Attu's argument, joining the cuddle pile and falling asleep, only to dream of fire and blood. She sometimes has prophetic dreams, and she really hopes this isn't one of them. 

Nyx is sprawled between their hosts, and they pulled themself out of meditation when Ruby came back in. They wait, tendrils twitching occasionally. They have a feeling of impending doom, and for good reason.

It only takes one threatening sentence for Varian's guards to be allowed into the city. The king- queen now- may be 'technically' in charge, but the council member who runs the country has the majority of the power. Varian is hunting down the mages who killed his guards in the capital city, and he has a sneaking feeling one of them killed the former council member as well.

As the sun rises, it casts a bloody red light on the armor of the guards, clanking through the streets and to the palace. The city dwellers huddle in their homes, staying well out of it. Even the queen cannot protect them from the council's pet guards, known for their brutality. 

Nyx jolts, their tendrils all going stiff. They had been keeping a tiny piece of them fluttering through the streets from shadow to shadow, and it's been squished under the armored boot of a guard. This is /not/ good. They shake their hosts awake, whispering low and harsh into their ears and slipping a tentacle into Ruby's hand. "We need to move. Now."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm

"Why...? What's going on?" Fidget is somewhat slow to wake. Felicity is still asleep in Lexa's room. Lexa is still tending to funeral arrangements.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Azeera looks to Nyx What Happened?
she then puts her nose to the air and perks her ears forewards focusing for anything out of place.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Zora twitches in her sleep, deeply unsettled by something. She bolts awake and shakes herself out. "What the hell..." She runs off into the palace, "What's going on?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:38 pm

"Guards. I can sense their anger and fear. They think of the bloodbath we caused in the last city." Nyx looks more serious than usual, their mocking smile gone. They hate guards, and they don't want to be killed or dragged in front of the empress again. She's a bitch.

Ruby laughs, but sweeps Nyx to their feet and into her arms, kissing them on the dark forehead. "Well then, let's blow this joint! We can kill them if we need, and we better pick of fox chick and say bye to Lexa."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:40 pm

Attu scurries up do to commotion "Wh-What's going on here? Is danger coming our way?"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:43 pm

"Guards? What for? What did you guys do in the last town...?" Fidget stands up, concerned.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:45 pm

"Guards? Who are these guards you speak of?
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:45 pm

"Well now that's a long story and...oh fuck Hack!" She sprints so out of the room towards Hacks room. "Please still be there you dopey lil lizardman."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:52 pm

Hack lies asleep still in his room, a tiny sliver of drool leaking from his jaws.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:03 pm

Zora busts down his door without bothering to knock, taking a flying tackle to land on him with a Thump! "Hack, honey, y'gotta get up we gotta run the guards we killed's friends are after us!"

Nyx and Ruby trail after her, and Nyx's tentacles are wrapped around everyone else too, dragging them along. They don't have time to argue or explain or wait for the mortals.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Attu says utterly "should I get back up if need and possible, along the groups side"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Azeera picks Fidget up and puts her on her back Before folowing after the others.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:18 pm

"Who are these guards... What did these people do...?" Fidget is confused and curious. She doesn't like going against the authority. They are wanted by so many guards...? Going against them left me bloodied and beaten last time, I didn't stand a chance... Are these people crazy...?
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:06 pm

the town before this one, they killed many of the guards. It was slightly self defense. I think they may have been able to get away, but one of them decided to run towards the guards. I watched, but did nothing until the killing stopped. They aren't crazy, but they are pretty strong, worst comes to worst I'll get you out of there. Azeera says only to Fidget.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:34 pm

"But... Why would they have had to defend themselves? Wouldn't giving the guards what they want be better for both parties...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Attu looks back seeing that Fidget and Azeera aren't in sight, we quickly runs back to get them. Finding them he yells "STOP THE BLOODY CONVERSATION AND MOVE FASTER" I'll carry Fidget if you can't.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Azeera looks at Attu in irritation I can get away faster than any of the rest of you if something were to happen, ergo she's safest with me to keep out of the fight. Then she flashes through the shadows with Fidget on her back into Hack's room and waits for the rest to catch up.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:11 pm

"That's... different..." Fidget hasn't traveled through shadows. She usually manipulates the light instead.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:22 pm

My kind grow up learning it, its hard to teach without certain bloodlines from creatures of shadow. If you don't have the knack you can get lost, tainted, or accidentally pick up a passenger. Any pup from my family over the age of 50 is safe though. Azeera says to Fidget. She walks over to Hack and gently tugs his tail, trying to wake him
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:26 pm

I'm sorry I'm just..... Agitated at something's and what happened in the woods the other day, Azeera my apologize.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:07 pm

"I'm just good with light magic. And things that generate light. You know, fire is just light?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Of course, some fires create light. Azeera says.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:21 pm

"I mean the usual fire. You know... This kind?" Her right paw starts to burn, though it seems to not harm her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next