otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 30 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:53 am

Zayne glances to Nyx and Ruby then turns to Zora. "Friends of yours m-Zora?" She grins slightly praying no one noticed that slip up.

Zora shakes her head slightly. "No. Well not exactly."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 30 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:54 am

One of Nyx's tendrils latches on to Azeera, following her through the shadow. they stay safe in Ruby's arms though, looking down upon the others from their perch. They're comfy here, and Ruby is warm and sparking to their defense.

Ruby growls, looking over at Felicity, Zora, and Zayne. "The question is, who are you, vamp?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:57 am

Azeera puts Fidget down and severs the tendril Nyx sent after her and attached. She lays down with a huff and keeps an eye out for any further intrusions.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

Zayne grins and bows. "I am Vampire Lord Zayne of Nightvale. Daughter of -a rather acclaimed assassin. She is one of the best in the world." She glances at Zora and grins mischievously.

"Yes he..I mean she, is also an old friend of mine."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:01 am

Nyx lets out a horrible pained screech, melting out of Ruby's arms and falling to the floor. Their eyes glow white, and a single acid tear falls along with them. They curl in on themself, keening and not paying any attention to the others.

Ruby startles, stepping back from the acid tears and blood dripping from them. She spits fire at the group, snarling and stepping jn front of Nyx as a shield. "Who did that?!" How is she supposed to care about a vampire lord when her shadow is hurt?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:28 am

Felicity cowers behind the bed, she doesn't want anyone to shout at her or anything. She shakily drags the blanket off of the bed and covers herself with it in an attempt to hide.

Fidget looks to Azeera, "Wolf, please tell me what is going on... I'm lost now and I don't know why your brought me here. Or why I was stuffed into a jar..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

We are just outside the castle. I grabbed you because the dragon looked like she was about to burn you. I told him not to stuff you in a jar, which is why I first grabbed you to try and get you out of the jar. The shadow you scratched already tried killing Felicity, Hack, and Zora once already and they hadn't hurt her. Also my name is Azeera Azeera says to Fidget.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:39 am

"So... That shadow is bad? I can try and get rid of it. I'm good with lights." Fidget smiles a little, "I use lights to scare some people, or lack of lights. That lizard was scared of me before he saw how small I really am."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:41 am

Zoras tail lashes in annoyance. "I'm sure it was something they did to themselves."

Zane growls softly. "Is it necessary to be so blunt Zora?" She will never get used to calling her that.

Zora glances at the boy..girl. If he'd changed his looked it wiuld be easier to remember, "Yes it is."

Zane goes to sit by Felicity and gently runs a hand over her hair, "It's alright darling."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:46 am

Nyx is curled into a tiny ball, oozing black acid and horrible, rasping sobs. they cant handle pain. their tendrils are delicate, and its as if they lost a limb. they dont even look up as zora blames them.

ruby growls, lunging forward at zora. she doesnt sppreciate people hurting her shadow. nyx is mostly harmless, and completely adorable. she spits fire as she lunges.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:53 am

Felicity pulls the covers back as Zane comforts her. Upon hearing Ruby spitting fire she glances over the bed and when she sees Ruby lunging at Zora she just snaps, standing up and scrambling across the bed again, this time out of anger. An ominous presence begins to build in the room.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Zora side steps Ruby and twists her arm behind her back. "I wouldn't advise doin that darlin."
Zayne stares on in amusement. So similar to Zora...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 pm

The shadow is a mistake of magic one couldn't handle. Light is the easiest way to beat her, especially sunlight. The dragon seemed very protective of her...Any other shadow creature of age could easily beat her, she probably is still alive because she hides well... Azeera says Though I should probably check to make sure she isn't hurting anyone else back at the castle.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:13 pm

"Bring me back... I haven't been outside the castle in almost 2 centuries. I don't know what's out here anymore." Fidget seems genuinely worried.

Felicity stands just short of arm's reach from Zora and Ruby, the presence building still, although more slowly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:19 pm

ok.Azeera picks Fidget up by the scruff and walks through the tree's shadow to the base of Felicity's bed.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:21 pm

Fidget squirms a little, "You could just let me sit on your back or something... Any harder and you would draw blood.."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:27 pm

Azeera stretches her neck and puts Fidget on her back. Easier to pick you up, hard to put you back there.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 pm

"Thank you though. It's more than the lizard really did..." Fidget's voice sounds slightly annoyed as she rubs the back of her neck gently with one paw.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:41 pm

Ruby snarls,mripping her arm out of Zora's grasp and clawing at her furry face. Embers of flame dance in her eyes and around her, increasing in size and intensity with every one of Nyx's sobs.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Azeera knocks into Ruby sending her through her own shadow into the pond in the garden. Cool off she says to the dragon.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:20 pm

Ruby inhales water in possibly the stupidest move she's made in over a hundred years, and promptly chokes, her fire put out. She's thrown into a coughing fit, smoke coming out of her mouth with every wheeze.

Nyx is huddled on the ground, their sobs horribly loud in the now quiet room, their acid burning a hole in the floor. They flinch, expecting to be hit- or worse.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Zora laughs hysterically. "That's amazing! Lil bitch had it coming!" She grins and glances to Zayne then sobers up. "Aww come in don't look at me like that."

Zayne ignores her and goes to the shadow. "You okay?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Felicity simmers down, the presence fading as she sits down, shaking a little.

Fidget flies up onto the foot of the bed, looking at Nyx and keeping a good distance from them.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:15 pm

Nyx looks up at Zayne, their tendrils wrapped tight. They don't trust or like vampires, especially not those that carry the stink of Zora as part of them. Still, they extend one to help themself up, still leaking acid from their eyes and missing tendril. They squeeze Zayne's hand in silent thanks.

Ruby splutters, and finally has the sense to get out of the pond. She hates water. Couldn't they have done anything else to calm her down? She would have listened if Nyx whapped her with a tendril, but they were missing one. Poor shadow baby.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:34 pm

Zayne smiles at the shadow. "There we go little one. I'm sure I can help you with your tendril."
Zora squints slightly at Zayne. Dont do something stupid like flirt with them.
She grins disarmingly. I never would.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next