otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 29 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Fidget bangs on the walls of the jar, "NO! LET ME OUT NOW, LIZARD! I DEMAND FREEDOM!" Her words are followed by growls of anger.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 29 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Thinking of the group's safety first, Hack knows that if Lexa becomes aware of Fidget's "resignation" she'll start to wonder about the crystal, in which case all hell will break loose.

With this in mind Hack grabs the jar and puts it in his satchel, locking the cover with enough air for her to breathe. "Sorry to do this to you little guy, but if the princess catches so much as a glimpse of you we're all dead..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Fidget starts screaming loudly. Felicity looks to Hack, Zora and Azeera, "Wh-where are they...? What is that sound...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Azeera sneaks into Hack's satchel and snatches the jar before darting away through the shadows out of sight and (most people's) earshot.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 pm

Ezekiel toys with the bird cages and eventually sets up a bell set with them. He takes the set out into the hallway just as he sees a shadow dash down the hall. He frowns at the sight, wondering what else was going on. He shrinks the set and seals it in a box. Then drops it into a pocket with many other cubes like it. The chase begins as he follows the residue trails yet again.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:58 am

Zora rolls her eyes and turns to Felicity. "Yes, as far as I know they're gone. For the moment anyways. As for that sound...I believe it was just an after effect of Nyx messing with you. You merely believed you heard a sound." She grins disarmingly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:15 am

"O-oh... Okay. Th-thank you." She stands up and stumbles over to hug Zora shakily.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:18 am

Zora smiles sadly and hugs her back. "I think you may need to rest lil one. I'm not entirely sure what happened but I'm sure it wasn't pleasent..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:21 am

Hack smiles in content, glad that Fidget will at least not expose them. He pats his trouser pocket neatly, happy with a job well done. But as he does so his eyes twitch nervously as he feels but an empty pocket.

Thinking back a few moments he recalls Ezekiel thumping one of his pockets, he'd done it for a bare second but a thief recognizes another as clear as day.

"That prancy little..." Hack mutters furiously before storming down the hall, in search of the clever demon.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:31 am

Zayne wanders aimlessly through the palace. She could have sworn she smelled her in Nightvale..but why would she have been there? Zora isn't that stupid...or is she. Zayne hadn't seen her in so long..he turns a corner just as a wolf looking like it's made if shadows runs by, it smells of her...even after so long she knows her scent. She picks up the pace and almost sprints into the room Zora is in. Slowly she walks inside. "Zora?"

Zora tenses slightly and let's go of Felicity. "Zayne...?" In seeing her Zora shakes her head slightly. "You shouldn't be here..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 am

"Wh-who is Zayne...?" Felicity stumbles over to the bed and flops face down, shaking still.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:50 am

In a moment Zayne is by the bed with his hand on Felicity's back. "I'm Zoras-"
"Old friend. He's an old friend of mine." She shoots her an almost imoerceptible glare. keep silent. Don't tell them what you are..
"Yes I'm an old friend. I'm also a renowned healer." He slowly begins to take away any pain and after effects of Nyx.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:53 am

Felicity begins to relax over time, "Thank you..." She sounds muffled from the blankets.

Fidget calms down a bit as Azeera steals her and the jar away. " Wolf? Where are we going...?" She doesnt entirely expect an answer.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:07 am

Ruby and Nyx have been wandering the palace halls, and Azeera passes them. A single tendril extends from Nyx's place cuddled in Ruby's arms, grabbing the jar with the strange creature in it. They wink at their former host and melt into Ruby's shadow, taking the jar with them into it. Ruby breaks into a run and flees the scene, and Nyx slips a tendril into the jar. What are you, small one?
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:09 am

Fidget presses herself to the bottom of the jar, whimpering quietly. "I-Im a Nim... Nimbat..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am

Nyx blinks at her blankly, obviously not understanding. they've never heard of a nimbat. Perhaps they should cut it open and learn about it that way... They open the jar, curling a tendril around the small creature and squeezing.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:23 am

Fidget squeals, "N-No! Leave me alone!" She starts trying to claw at Nyx's tendril.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:26 am

Fidget's claws cut up the tendril, and Nyx drops the creature. They don't like pain. The small thing has ceased being interesting and become annoying. They open Ruby's shadow, and toss the thing out of it and back into the real world with a squeak.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:35 am

Fidget scrambles out of the jar, taking flight immediately. She flies back in an estimate of the way she was brought. She rubs where she was squeezed, Why did I leave my post..?
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:40 am

Nyx rises out of the shadow to look after the fleeing creature, looking vaguely disgruntled. Their tendril is bleeding, and the acid is carving a pit in the palace floor. That hurt. If they run into that creature again, they're going to kill it.

Ruby pets between their horns, and hooks her arm under their tendrils, lifting them again. She kisses their forehead and turns back, entering Lexa's room with a slam of the door.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 am

Felicity jumps at the slam of the door, turning to see Ruby and she immediately starts scrambling away, knowing Nyx is nearby.

Fidget eventually makes her way back to Lexa's room and lands on the handle of the door, trying to turn it by jumping on it, though it isn't working.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:46 am

Azeera dashes back and sees the nimbat flying away from Nyx and Ruby, and follows after it I didn't mean to let the shadow thing snatch you. I was trying to first get you far enough away we wouldn't be followed. Are you ok? Azeera says to Fidget.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am

Nyx sighs, sinking down into Ruby's grasp and arranging their shadows around them like a plush robe. They bare their teeth in a show of a snarl at Felicity. The other's fear annoys them. First anger, now fear? They don't care about the nogitsune now that they have the book and she's alive, so they won't be killed by Pitch.

Ruby pets Nyx's 'hair' again, sparing one glance to the now open door and the creature on the handle. She glares at Felicity, a spark dancing in her mouth.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:48 am

Fidget looks to Azeera, "Is... Is that you speaking?" When she hears the sparks in Ruby's mouth she jumps off the handle and backs up a bit.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:51 am

Azeera bristles at seeing the sparks in the dragon's mouth. She gently tugs one of the nimbat's feet pulling it off the doorknob, and dashes through a shadow with it reappearing outside under a tree. Yes it was.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next