otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 16 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:41 am

Halfway under the blankets with Zora Hack swallows heavily, he almost has to rely on his charms for help as his heart starts going nuts again. As Zora envelopes him further beneath the blankets the lights suddenly go out and Hack just catches a glimpse of Azeera and Lexa leaving, Lexa flashing him a soft smile as they close the door.

A few weeks ago Hack would have shouted erratically after them but instead he lies still, eyeing the ceiling. As Zora hugs him further a smile slowly starts to form on his lips, eventually he relaxes and his eyelids shut.

As he cautiously returns Zora's embrace he lets his muzzle meet hers and whispers, "Not nearly as much as you..." He says and falls asleep, his blood warmer than it should be.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 16 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:46 am

As the sun rises, Ruby scales the side of the palace, digging her claws into the cracks between the stones that make up the building. She could have traveled within it, but what would be the fun in that? She shatters the window with a quick blow of her tail, and crawls through the gap to land with light feet on the floor of Zora and Hack's room. She takes a seat in a chair next to the bed, crossing her legs and resting her head on her hands to wait for them to wake.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:52 am

Lexa heads back to her room, sitting on her bed and thinking about things. She seems upset.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:02 pm

Zora twitches and opens her eyes, Hack lies very close to her with a little smile on his face. She glances over Hack and sees a young woman sitting at the side of the bed. "Hai pretty person..!" Her eyes close briefly and she blinks them open again. "You're really cute..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Hack twitches slightly in his sleep, as if chasing something in his dreams. The smile still stuck to his lips.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Ruby giggles and shows a flash of sharp teeth in a mildy disturbing grin. Her tail is lashing, and the tip of it snags on the blanket, pulling it off the bed. She winks at Zora, and manages to get out a few words once her fit of laughter stops. "Well, thank you milady! You're pretty yourself~"

Thank god someone will flirt with her jokingly. Nyx is such a spoilsport, but her new hosts are quite interesting. Not to mention cute. She doesn't care much for the lizardman (boys are gross), but the "velvet rose" and Zora are adorable.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:16 pm

Zora grins sleepily, still partly drugged. "I'm not a lady. That's no fun...." She drifts off slightly and wakes up again. "This is Hack...he's a dork sometimes and I'm Zora Whitefangs..who is you?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:17 pm

Hack's eyes slowly open, he yawns wide and looks to Zora who seems fixated on something in the corner. He looks to their side to see the creepy lady from yesterday sitting casually on a chair.

His paranoid nature winning again Hack's eyes pop out and he jumps to his feet and nervously draws his sword, similar to his first encounter with Zora. "Alright, who are you, what do you want and why?!" He asks in a straight awkward line.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes at him, batting the sword away from her with a clawed hand. She hates being stabbed, especially by those of the male persuasion. Besides, he should know she means no harm, she let them in, didn't she?

"Lets see, what do I want? Dinner for a start, if you're gonna stab me. Maybe to steal your girl. Mostly, entertainment. Where's the shadow bitch?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:25 pm

Catching his sword by the tail Hack looks severely puzzled at what she just said, shaking his head in disbelief before speaking Hack eyes the odd (and progressively unpleasant lady) with an irritated look.

"One, you're paid by the royals so I assume dinner's included. Two, I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that. And three, look elsewhere." He hisses before turning his back on Ruby, pulling some of the blinds away from the windows and gazing at the city below.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:30 pm

Zora giggles softly. "You're so cute when you're protective.." On wobbly legs she gets up and goes to Hack, she hugs him from behind and grins. She playfully nips his neck and smiles when he yelps. "You should be nice to her, not be all antisocially."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:38 pm

Hack finds it difficult to be moody with Zora's banter, and as a result cracks a weak smile. As she nibbles at his neck and his tail inadvertently strokes her legs he flinches back a bit, skin a bit greener again.

"Alright fine..." He says and scratches his chin aimlessly before yawning again. "But then I'd like her to tell me why she's actually here..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:00 pm

Ruby growls under her breath, annoyed at both being questioned and having to observe their PDA. She only likes flirting if she's the one doing it, thank you very much. Her fangs are bared in a snarl, and her fists clench, digging her laquered claws into her palms.

"I'm here because I want to be here. Nyx is my... friend, and besides, you're all interesting. Once you've been alive a few hundred years, you take entertainment where you can get it. I convinced the royals to fetch you, but I don't serve them. They serve me, get it right."

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:04 pm

Hack blinks again in confusion, this time more thoroughly. "Nyx? You mean the shadow freak that nearly got all of us killed on our way here? You know that thing?" He says, eyeing her now with more curiosity than distrust.

Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:07 pm

"Obviously I know them. What did they do this time?" Ruby isn't sure why it surprises her that Nyx was fucking shit up again. They always do. Huge shadow bitch, bluh bluh. She props her hand on her hip, and rolls her eyes again. "Did they go on a murder spree again?"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:23 pm

Zora tilts her head slightly. "Oh I remember Nyx. They weren't very nice sometimes. Are you and Nyx lovers or something?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Azeera walks in through the shadow of Ruby's chair She tried, but was stopped. I don't appreciate threats. Azeera walks over to the bed where Hack and Zora are at and stands in front of them.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Ruby nearly chokes at that, and her eyes cross. The very thought is horrifying. Nyx is admittedly adorable, but they flip their shit if anything sexual is suggested, or even if they're touched. The one time Ruby flirted with them she almost died.

"Uh... no. I just hesitate to call them my friend, they hate everyone."

Nyx leans off of their host to coil a tendril around Ruby's ankle and tug. Ew. They don't like her at all, obviously.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Lexa remains in her room, lost in thought as she begins to cry. She lies down on her bed face first to muffle her sobs, waving away servants as they come in to check on her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:31 pm

"Morning Azeera..." Hack says to the wolf. He looks to Ruby again and grinds his teeth slightly, a lady who knows Nyx in any way can't possibly be good news. As he sheathes his sword he can hear the doors opening in Lexa's room and servants coming in.

"Oh s***!" Hack hisses as he realizes their presence, his fear instinct kicking in again he proceeds to back to the darkest corner of the room, ready to hide should a cat person come in. Lexa may have promised to protect him but he's never been one to rely on promises.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:34 pm

Lexa let's out a loud scream of distress and hits the bed a few times, similarly to how a child would.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:50 pm

Azeera's ears perk up at the scream. I"l be right back. Need to check on Lexa...
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:51 pm

Lexa stops thrashing, though her breathing is heavy. Felicity is still lay on the floor, unconscious.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:24 pm

Ruby jumps onto the bed, bouncing a bit and taking a seat just in case tne servants enter their room too. She doesn't have to hide. Dragons are, for obvious reasons, respected here, even in her mostly human form. She barely manages not to trip what with the tendril around her ankle, and she digs her claws into it, not wincing as acidic black blood oozes out onto her hand. Her skin is tough enough to resist fire, Nyx's acid won't hurt her.

Nyx scowls, and leaves Azeera's shadow as the wolf heads into the other room. They pat their robes and tendrils down, as they're spread out and flowing in a nonexistant wind, and gaze around the room with blank eyes. Their form is nebulous still, but it slowly reforms to give them the appearance of a dark-robed and skinned being, with long hair in a black cloud around them.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 pm

"Wait a minute..." Hack exclaims as Nyx forms in front of him. "You! I remember you from the capital! What the hell are you doing here?! Have you been following us this whole time?" He asks the creature angrily.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next