otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

+3
Felicity
Azeera
Ebony
7 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 18 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Nyx squeaks a little and clings to the offered back, twining their tentacles together and resting a sharp chin on his shoulder. They can't speak out loud in this form, a mutated catlike creature with a wickedly sharp beak, so they project their mental voice to the other's minds. Perfect. Attu, can you carry me back to the castle? I will attempt not to make you have to regenerate.

Ruby snorts and replies out loud, "Wow, okay. You're makin' me jealous o'er here, Nyx, I thought I was your cuddle buddy. We can all make a pile in the treasury on the gold, that's where I was? Me an' Attu should try to get along..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived - Page 18 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 3 Archived

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:07 pm

((
nyx's current form:
))
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:09 pm

"I sure will little one" Attu looks at Ruby grabbing her with a tentacle putting her on his back as well "I'm sorry for the black hot liquid Ruby, but your coming along as well"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:15 pm

Ruby growls, sprouting her wings again and taking off. "Bitch, I can fly on my own. You ain't carryin' me." Nyx pouts a little, and she gives in, landing back on his back and digging her claws in, wrapping her tail around Nyx. "Fine, whatever, let's go. To the treasury, it's under the castle. We can rest there and go on the run again tomorrow."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:28 pm

"I apologize I shouldn't have grabbed without asking, it's still hard to control these things and digging your claws into me? Is this how you show love to your pet?" Attu runs to the castle heading for the treasury. While running, Attu asks Nyx and Ruby do you think the light ones will try to kill me? You should know them........ Azeera and Fidget.
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:34 pm

pictures for Azeera's forms:
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 pm

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely it is, what shows more love than claws?" Nyx giggles, and Ruby smiles. She's growing to like Attu. Platonic threesome cuddle piles, whoooo! She pricks him with claws again, shrugging. "I'mma teleport us, hang on."

They appear off-balance in the treasury, collapsing into a pile of gold cushioned by Nyx and Attu's tendrils.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 pm

Attu laughs "More claws of course, and teleportation you say" landing Attu smiles "still need to work on that shit"
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:12 am

Ruby snickers, and Nyx silently wraps around the other two. They cannot escape. They will be tanglebuddies forever and ever and ever.

The guards are still tracking the magical signature left by the party, slogging through the snow. Some fall, but the group moves on, leaving individuals to die. Varian is at the head of the group, warm even in the cold. He has a glowing ember around his neck, warming him and glowing more and more as they get closer to Ruby.

Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Attu Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:45 am

"Where are the others? Still outside, if so then the blizzard is right behind them" Attu giggles "By morning feet of snow will be everywhere" Attu notice Nyx tentacle wrapped around him, he lays on it drifting off to sleep.

Last edited by Red Attu on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Attu
Red Attu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:46 am

((Azeera first off we're on a tower outside the castle, second off Zareth's a wolf apparently and third off he's not with us anymore))

Hack blinks at Azeera, heavily confused. "Slow down there, so you're saying we're being chased by shadows again? Is Nyx behind this?" He asks and chews on the shade's name viciously.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:58 am

((Wait did I say Zareth was a wolf? Oops he's supposed to be a lizard XD))
Zora growls softly, Nyx isn't really all that bad. Mostly. She hopes they aren't behind any of this.
Zareth bounces back up. "Hallo! Who is this? Hello love, I'm Zareth, of the Moroi Clan." He grins , showing off long fangs.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:25 am

Azeera shakes her head Not Nyx. Its a thing supposed to be bound to the dreamlands where it cannot kill. Whenever you have a dream about something about to kill you, its one of those. These like to kill more than the shadow mage. Not sure if you have a different word for them.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:31 am

Hack nods slowly, an unconvinced look on his face. "And what caused this exactly? Did you actually see these things?" He asks, crossing his arms.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:55 am

Nyx sinks into meditation, observing the world around them. Ruby and Attu coil together with them on a pile of golden coins and goblets. The other members of their party discuss Attu's new form. A blizzard rages outside the castle. The king cowers on his throne. And the guards huddle in a cave, freezing to death. Their leader toys with an ember on the chain around his neck.

The group has two choices, which Nyx will present tomorrow: fight the guards, and probably lose, or flee again.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Didn't see it, Don't know what caused it. I heard it and felt it near. I only ever feel them in dreams. Azeera's ears droop a bit I know that might sound questionable, but any natural shadow creature has a sense of other shadows present. There was a second presence of one that suddenly popped up, but it was different somehow....
Azeera looks at the other lizard, then slips back into her natural 4-legged form and sits down looking up at Hack.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 pm

((archive of previous parts of rp completed. feel free to read through.))
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Fidget starts shaking her head slowly, I'm just a liability... That's why he didn't let me save him... He knew I couldn't do it... The room begins to grow colder still, the cold seeping under the doors. Around Fidget the ground has become somewhat frosted.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:11 pm

"Okay, then what's the plan? In case you haven't noticed my relationship with Pitch isn't exactly based on favors, he'll only help me if he senses I'm in danger. Besides are these guys even close by? How do you know they're an immediate threat?" Hack asks, arms still crossed.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:14 pm

Zora stares off into space. Suddenly quiet and feeling melodramatic. Yet another monster to deal with. And Hack is being a frustrating little twit...
Zareth senses Zoras...whatever you would call it. He doesn't like where her thoughts are going. Suicide is not a fucking option here.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:16 pm

If they are coming our way, which they seem to be closer, there will be lots of death and injury. If Pitch knows of what I speak and can sense them himself he can make his own judgements of your safety. I was only asking if you could ask him without harming yourself....
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Hack seems very apprehensive to Azeera's words, rubbing his chin in thought worriedly. He looks to Zora and her friend, "You guys ready to ditch this place?" He asks as his charms all flicker slightly.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:19 pm

((Oi Attu, I'm not a light creature. True shadows are both.))
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:23 pm

"Let's get the others in that case." She gets up slowly, still tired.
"Yeah! Let's go places!" Zareth bounces up and puts his arm around Hacks shoulder, stealing a quick kiss on the lips.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:26 pm

Fidget curls up shakily, the room darkening. The fire becomes shrouded in darkness, only visible from close up.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next