otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 21 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:49 pm

Nyx sinks to the ground, shuddering every now and then. Their tears hit the ground and corrode pits in it, and there are obvious tracks bleeding more acid from their cheeks. They can't even take joy in being allowed torment, as they're terrified. The fewer emotions they have, the stronger the few they have: fear and posessiveness are, and the thought of death is the only thing that scares them. Some small part of them is grateful for being allowed to keep the book that has made them the creature they are, but it's overruled by terror and a bitter hatred of Pitch growing in their black heart. Someday they will get revenge, even if all they can do is make his host's life a living hell.

Ruby giggles at that, shaking her head and letting her earrings jangle. "True, I suppose! Besides, without unpredictability, life is so boooring, especially with basically immortality." She's just following along with Lexa, and hanging onto her hand in a vice grip. She doesn't realize how hard she's squeezing, and she looks slightly manic, with wild eyes and blood splattered on her cheek.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 21 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:51 pm

Lexa doesn't seem to mind how hard Ruby is holding her hand. "Let's check on everyone and inform them of the events. Not the whole truth though, don't know how they would take it."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Hack's mind is in a racket, the few vestiges of Nyx's curse rattling his memories in place of one's that aren't his. Suddenly he finds himself in a dark alley, the paved stone street wet beneath him as rain falls drearily from the sky. The moon is full and high up in whatever horrid town he's in and a chill goes down his spine. Hack shiver's in fear as he can hear something approaching from the shadows, something running.

He draws his sword only to find it missing, he stands petrified as a small figure emerges from the darkened street. It's a girl, a wolf girl...barely in her teenage years. Hack shakes his head to make sure he's seeing right as the girl runs right past him, as if he wasn't there.

He follows her to find her in another alley, sitting down and holding her knees as tears fall from her eyes. Hack's heart sinks at this, he wants to help somehow but knows that he can't. What he's looking at has been decided.

Suddenly the girl looks at Hack with a shocked expression, startling him as well. As he's about to ask her why she's crying he feels something pass through him, or someone.

"You've done well, dearest. You've done well." He hears him say as Wynter gives the pup his hand and leads her out of the alley. Hack looks after them, flashbacks of Crowport coming back to him as he realizes this is that very town, and this is the very alley...where he saw the elf first.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:10 pm

Lexa walks into the room where Zora had originally been resting and upon seeing that they are not there she walks back out, "Hack? Zora?" She shouts out to them.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Ruby nods, trailing after Lexa, but she doesn't look terribly interested- or concerned- at the thought of explaining to the missing beings the shit that went down. She hopes Nyx killed them, it would be fucking hilarious. She does love Nyx, as creepy as they are. They- and their missing emotions and reactions- are simultaneously bizarre and adorable.

Nyx is huddled on the ground, watching Zora and Hack with wide eyes. They feel like they should take off the curse, to remove any possibility of Hack dying and Nyx following him into death because of the charm, but no. They were given permission to torment him, and they will damn well do so. They'll leave their survival up to fate.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Spoiler:
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:54 am

Upon getting no response she shouts out again, checking the nearby rooms in case they fell asleep. Upon checking the plant room with them in she sees Nyx watching and staring at them and immediately shouts at them, "NO! Back away from them. I do not know what you have done or if you have done anything, but do not do any more." She runs into the room in almost a charging fashion, ready to tackle Nyx away from Hack and Zora.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 am

Nyx flinches, looking up to meet Lexa's eyes with their own wide and horrified. Their nails dig into their hands, and they're about to cry again. Lexa has no reason to like them, and they know it well. They really, really don't want to be hurt anymore.

Ruby comes to a full stop when she sees Nyx, and pushes past Lexa to place one hand on the shadow's head. She strokes through the hair tendrils, and leans her weight on Nyx, spitting an ember, her eyes vicious slits. She may like Lexa, but she won't let her harm Nyx. "Back off, chickie. Y'wanna hurt the shadow bitch you go through me."

((I like your character Zach! Maybe he can come in when they're leaving the city, presumably because he sees Zora?))
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:25 am

Zora used to think that her life sucked. Now she sees that things..can always be worse.
The first thing she sees is a small village. Buildings burned to the ground, others half ripped apart. The bodies of humans and lizards alike lay strewn upon the ground. She feels drawn to one of the less destroyed buildings. Inside blood is spattered on the wall slightly and a semi young lizardman lies near the door, presumably the source of the blood.
Her head swiftly turns and she attempts to draw her sword when she hears a noise from the corner of a room. To her surprise and dismay she is devoid of any weapons. Her stance and demeanor softens when she sees a boy, a hatchling. He wanders on wobbly legs and tears adorn his cheeks. "Mama, dada?" She looks on in dismay when she hears his voice. Unmistakably Hacks yet much younger.
A small collar lies on the ground. Four charms are attached and she recognizes them. Blazer. Pitch. Muck. Gravel. Clumsy fingers pick it up and open the latch. She steps forwards, wanting to stop him from doing this. Knowing she can't. The moment he puts it on his eyes turn briefly purple then fade to normal.
"This is who we're guarding? Greeeat." The grating sound of Pitchs voice is the last thing she hears as everything fades to black again.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:33 am

"I won't hurt them unless I need to. Now tell me what happened. Else I will have the guards in here and myself armed." She slides to a stop, breathing heavily.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:45 am

Hack's eyes stir briefly as he starts to come to, his vision blurrier than a dwarf's during happy hour. He stumbles to his feet, hearing muffled sounds as Lexa converses with Nyx. He's completely unaware of them as he tries to collect his thoughts.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:00 am

Ruby snarls and steps back, leaning down to hiss in Nyx's ear, "Tell the nice lady what you did. I'd prefer if you didn't kill her before I get her to sleep with me, okay?" She gets rude when she's worried, and she decidedly is. If Lexa hurts Nyx, she'll have to interfere and kill one of them, which would really suck.

Nyx glares at her weakly, and struggles to their feet, still shaking. They ignore Lexa in favor of going to sit right by Zora and Hack, and stretching out a tendril to press to each of their foreheads. A dark mist flows out, and their faces relax. They took off the curse. They had to.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:05 am

"That isn't explaining anything. I will give you exactly 5 seconds to tell me." She starts counting down, "Five... Four..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:13 am

Zola growls and twitches slightly. Her head is pounding and the light hurts her eyes. Her vision is blurry but she can make out Hack clear as day. She slowly gets to her feet and stumbles slightly. In an effort to clear her head she shakes it slightly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:19 am

Nyx pulls back, putting their hands in their lap and glancing at Hack. He's not awake yet, hopefully the curse didn't damage him too much. Pitch would be pissed, and they would really like to avoid that. They sigh, swiveling their head all the way around again to glance at Lexa too.

"They hurt me. I cursed them. I just took off the curse." Jerky, short sentences get the main point across fast, so nyx won't have to say more. They really dislike talking vocally.

Ruby snickers, and pets Nyx's head. That's amazing. and she can be entertained because nyx obviously isn't hurt too bad,
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:21 am

"And what did the curse do?" She seems annoyed and a little worried.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:22 am

As the curse leaves Hack's mind and body entirely he straggles a bit before fixing a glare towards Nyx, they being the first thing he sees. He says nothing, just stares at them with a burning ire, making them wonder whether it's him beneath those eyes or someone else.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:30 am

"I linked his and the beasts minds, as their hearts were already joined. They experienced each others memories, and I awoke them before one of them died or broke from each other."

Nyx sighs and turns again to blink at Hack. They're still sticky and shaking, and they really don't appreciate it. They make a rude gesture at both hack and Zora, and stand to leave.

Ruby makes an aborted gesture to go with them, but instead grabs Lexa's hand. "They're sorry, don't hurt them."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:31 am

Zora stumbles slowly to Hack. "Mmm Hack..." She trips over her own foot and face plants. "Ow. The fuck just happened?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:41 am

"I won't hurt them... Not yet anyway... Now... I'm going to go and deal with my duties and such..." She waits for Nyx to leave before going off to her room.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am

Hack looks to Zora, his disdain for Nyx vanishing at the sight of her. He stands up properly and helps her up. As he does so he can't think of anything but that vision, praying that it was only a meaningless torpor of his mind.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:48 am

Zola wraps her arms around Hacks neck and rests her head on his shoulder. She shakes ever so slightly and her heart is beating so hard that she swear he can hear it. What did he see? Or did he see nothing at all...gods I hope he didn't see anything...
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:52 am

"You okay?" Hack asks her tenderly, his head still ringing.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:55 am

"Y-yeah. Are..are you?" She kisses his cheek softly.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:59 am

Nyx scowls as they walk away. That went well... not. Pitch is awful, and so is Lexa. At least Ruby defended them, though.

Ruby follows them, casting a sad look at Lexa. She's like to go help her, but Nyx would bitch about it. She'll warm them up and help them. She swoops Nyx up into her arms, carrying them like a princess and pressing a posessive kiss to their dark forehead. Good shadow, best friend.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next