otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Hack seems more than a little surprised by her statement, making no attempt to hide his gawking eyes. "I...Zora, I think you're a little bit confused about me..." When Zora returns his expression he continues. "The reason I didn't appreciate your advances before was because...well, I couldn't believe you were interested in me." He says and looks down on himself.

Last edited by Hissarray on Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Fantasy - Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 19 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Zora laughs softly."Of course I was interested and I still am. You're sweet and kind and protective. I love you more than you can know. I don't care if you're a human a vampire a lizard a cat a wolf I love you. No matter what you are or what you've done..'
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Hack's eyes brighten up immensely and he smiles in a way Zora's never seen before. "I-I don't know what to say...other than..." He pauses a bit, "I love you too..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:40 pm

"Come here ya dope.' She pulls him into a tight embrace and kisses him for a long moment. She murmurs softly. "Please don't leave me, okay?" She rests her head on his shoulder. "Also you smell really nice hehe..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 am

As Zora breaks the kiss Hack remains speechless, a stupid smirk on his face as he swoons vividly. He's so dazed in fact that his tail nonchalantly tangles around his legs, causing him to fall backwards right into the large pool behind them.

"Whoa!" He cries out as he tumbles into the spring, re-emerging with a water lily on his head.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:35 am

Zora covers her mouth and laughs. "Oh my gosh you dork! Hahaha!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:40 am

Hack spits a stream of water before fixing Zora a little glare, he paddles weakly to shore before extending his hand. "Alright, you've had your laugh now help me out..." As Zora gives him her paw however he cracks an evil smile before pulling her into the drink too.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:43 am

Ruby gives Lexa a sad smile, and her fists clench. Her tail is drooping and coiled around one of her legs. Even her scales look duller than their normal bright, bloody red. "At least you're alive now.... rignt?"

Nyx is still spying on both comversations, although most of their energy is going to Hack and Zora's. Mortals and their romance are so gross, but it's strangely fascinating in an awful way. They let out a strangled scream as they get wet from their place in Zora's shadow, and the part of them in it sinks to the floor of the pond, killing a fish that was stupid enough to be there.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:11 am

Zora yelps in surprise and clings to Hack. She whimpers and squeezes her eyes shut. "Can't swim! Can't swim and don't like water!"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:17 am

Hack chuckles a little and holds on to her tightly, making sure to keep her floating with him. "What? Of all the things to be scared of, water's your big dread?" He asks and smiles, finding Zora exceptionally cute with a wet set of ears.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:19 am

Nyx is stuck at the bottom of the pond. Their shadows went limp and sticky, and they're fucking stuck with a dead fish under them and others trying to nibble at them. Their mouth gapes in a silent scream, and  sticky bubbles tinted black float up from their mouth. Part of them is stuck to-and pulling on- Zora's shadow.

Last edited by Shadow on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 am

Zara whimpers more and doesn't respond for a moment. "Don't like water...scared of drowning..." She whimpers and puts her head on his shoulder.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 am

Hack returns the gesture and speaks in a soothing tone, "Shhh, It's alright. C'mon let's dry ourselves..." He says and proceeds to swim Zora to shore.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:28 am

Lexa nods slowly, "But at what expense? The world I knew is gone, the people I knew other than Flissy are dead. She might be too..." She crawls over and rubs against Ruby's leg in a similar fashion to how a cat would.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:31 am

Nyx is still stuck, and they're stuck to Zora's shadow like glue. Their lovely tendrils have turned into dark molasses of evil, and they stretch like elastic and are pulled between Zora and the pond floor. They're making a strangled, bubbly keen, and they might just cry.

Ruby reaches down to pet Lexa's hair again, a single ember tear dropping from each eye again. She bites her lip, and her other fist is still clenched and now bleeding. "I've had to deal with everyone around me dying... the downsides of being almost immortal. It's hard, and life kind of sucks..."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

Once on dry land Zora shakes out her wet fur. She growls softly at Hack and pretends to be mad. "Whoreson." She sticks her tongue out to show she's teasing him.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:35 am

Lexa sits by Ruby's side. "Apparently I'm going to have to take over here... I can't leave it to someone outside the bloodline that I don't trust... Could you stay here with me if I take over here? Flissy won't, but I know she will visit."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:42 am

Hack doesn't seem to mind the shower he gets as Zora shakes herself, still smiling wide as she teasingly berates him. In response Hack suddenly wrinkles his nose and looks to the air, a synthetic expression of surprise on his face.

"Wait...*sniff*...do you smell that?" He asks as Zora looks at him questioningly. "Wet dog." Hack utters, grinning even wider.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:45 am

Ruby sits down next to her and gives her a smile. She's not crying too bad, she just gets overwhelmed by emotions sometimes. They're all so strong. "I can stay with you. Being alone is awful, and my responsibilities... don't matter. I'll do anything i can to help you."

Nyx barely manages to drag themself out of the pond by sticking to Zora, and they cough up black acid water onto the ground. They look up at Zora and Hack, exhausted and defensive as to why they're there and hurting. They will get their revenge on them. They wrap a tendril around Hack and Zora's leg, choking back acid words or eldritch spells bubbling up to their tongue. It may be funny to the mortals, but Nyx hurts, and they're sticky now.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:47 am

In response Zora tackles Hack and pins him down. "At least I only smell when I'm wet, unlike some people." Shen glances at Nyx and the tendrils around her and Hacks leg. "The hell you doin here?"

Last edited by Ebony on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:49 am

"Thank you. That makes coping with this easier. Being treated like royalty constantly wears thin and you treat me like a normal person. I like that." She smiles up to Ruby.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:50 am

Hack gleams in retort, "I know, and according to you I smell "Nice"...don't I?" He says, baiting her further.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:53 am

Zora growls softly. "Touché." With a mishchevious grin she nips his neck then wrinkles her nose. "Yuck. Forget what I said about you probably being sweet you taste gross."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:56 am

"You sure it's just not the taste of water that's repulsing you?" Hack replies and waggles his eyebrows, his head turns to the side and as he sees Nyx his expression mutates. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:57 am

Ruby grins at her, her eyes crinkling around the edges and her pupils expanding from the slits they were in. "I'd be a fuckin' hypocrite if I did, y'know? People do that to me too, it's a pain in the ass." Sne jingles the golden bracelets on her arm, and they make a chiming bell-noise. She hates being treated like a princess, even though she technically is. Her mom is such a bitch, and it's only worse for her being a dragon and ruling over stupid humans.

Nyx is choking out words in an eldritch tongue, and the consonants slur together and make it sound like they're coughing up bubbles. They're going to kill these fuckers. They look up at Hack with a cold glare, and keep casting their curse.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next