otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 8 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:19 am

"I sound like a child when I say this but... He isn't my real father. I'm the product of magical experimentation... They just adopted me because no-one else would and it made them look good." She punches the side of the carriage, the entire carriage shakes but the wall seems intact.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 8 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:22 am

Zora growls ever so softly. "You don't sound like a child, you have very right to be mad. Someone shouldn't adopt someone to just look good."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:24 am

Lexa starts shushing quietly, "I am on the verge of killing him..." She closes her eyes for a few seconds, "I... I will kill him... I will take that halberd for myself."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:26 am

Zola sets the sword down and gently puts a hand on Lexa's arm. "Don't do anything too rash. If you wish help in killing him I can help, but think this through a bit..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:28 am

"I planned this years ago... Before.... An incident... I don't think Flissy would like me talking about it openly... Flissy is only two pages away from me permanently having a body. It won't cause her to be like this, either."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:39 am

A slightly uncomfortable feeling starts to form in her chest at the thought of Felicity and Lexa being together. She scolds herself, Fel isn't hers. She can't be hers. She smiles. "Permanently having a body huh? That would be fun, having you around. You two were close right?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:41 am

Lexa nods, blinking away tears. "Knowing you aren't long for this world is a horrible feeling... I live inside that book without this body... It is the only way Flissy can bring me back, if she has my spirit with her."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:47 am

Zora gently rubs Alexandra's hand. "Don't cry little one. At least you will be whole again soon." She's not used to comforting people. "Besides isn't it good to be alive again? If only for a little while."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 am

"It is good to be alive, but having it taken away is worse..." She strokes Felicity, "I have watched her kill for the book, and gather so many pages for it... There were only 7 when she got it... Now she has 48... Two away... It has taken almost 150 years to do it though... I have been dead for 150 years... That is longer than a human lives..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:56 am

Life. Death. Being trapped within a book. She can't even imagine the pain that must bring. "So close to completion...well now you two have help in tracking them. I will help in any way I can." Hopefully....
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:00 am

"All this is too much for me... All of these emotions... A book doesn't feel them... Only recently have I learned how to communicate with Flissy. I just... Its too much... " She looks down, "Does guilt drive her that much...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:17 am

Guilt, rage, want of revenge, desire to protect. There are many things that can drive people to do things that elsewise would be out of character for them. Long as I have lived, i'm young in terms of my kind, yet old in terms of others. People are changeable and you always learn new things. Says Azeera to Lexa.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:23 am

Lexa looks at Azeera, "I know... But... She just... She shouldn't feel like that... I forgave her long ago..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:33 am

Even after forgiveness, a person can feel guilt about an occurrence that they caused or had a hand in, and may put their own life on the line in an attempt to make it right. Some people think they find absolution from their crime, real or percieved, through self-sacrifice or suicide. Even if you have forgiven her, she has yet to forgive herself.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:36 am

"But..." She continues stroking Felicity, "Sh-she... She seemed so stable before it... Can... Can it do that to people....?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:04 am

Grief can drive different people to different things. I've heard of people driven mad with grief of losing a loved one. With how well you know her, do you think she would sacrifice her own life to give you back yours?
I've heard of some magics making permanent artificial bodies and lifeforms. If such a magician were to make and empty shell would she be able to put your soul or spirit into it? At least its something to ponder.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:07 am

"She would... That is the worst bit... This body was... It is my own made from scratch... The same I had on that day... This is a temporary true resurrection... She is two pages from a permanent one... I don't know if she will live through the process though..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

Zora pauses briefly. "She will survive. I'll make sure of that."even if it means sacrificing myself in the process.. "Damn it where the hell is that lizard.." She decides she should possibly talk to him. "I'm sorry Lexa I have some....business to take care of really fast." She swings out of the carriage. "Hack! We need to speak." She walks over to him and pulls him a few feet away.

Last edited by Ebony on Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A few mistakes and things I forgot)
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pm

Following Zora without resistance, she leads him over to a small cactus patch a ways from the wagon. He crosses his arms in a non-threatening manner and courteously asks, "Yeah?"
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:28 pm

She hesitates briefly and looks at her feet. Her wings twitch restlessly and her sword crackles softly with a small amount of fire. "I'm sorry. About ya know. Ignoring you.." She hesitates again and nervously wrings her paws. "Look the reason..the reason I've been...odd with you..is you. You remind me of someone I loved. But he betrayed me...I love you...and I can't stand the thought of that...happening again."not to mention the fact I killed him... she drops to her knees and bows her head slightly. "I'm still...sorry about..everything.."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:55 pm

Despite having traveled with the wolf for months now and despite his new (uncomfortable) disguise, Hack puts on yet again that look of total despair, as if he desperately wants to say something but can't get the words out.

But then as if a proverbial slap to the face was administered a sudden change occurs in his expression as something is made up in his mind.

"Zora...I'd be lying if I said that I loved you, but that may because I've never allowed myself that luxury." He does something daring and puts two fingers beneath her chin smiling tenderly. "But I'd also be lying if I said that a part of me wasn't willing to give it a try..."
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:11 pm

Zora looks up at Hack in brief confusion. "What..?" Her voice barely rises above a whisper. Small tears form in the corners of her eyes and she shakes slightly. She smiles sadly, gets up and pulls him into a tight embrace. She rests her head on his shoulder and sighs softly. "I love you so much..."
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:20 pm

As Zora pulls him in Hack's first instinct is to flinch back, but every fiber of his being fights this as he attempts to get used to...well, contact. As Zora starts to squeeze him a bit too hard he says between his teeth.

"Okay that's good enough...Zora...you're crushing me..." He gasps.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:22 pm

Lexa leans out of the carriage, "At this rate I will be gone before we get there!" She has a cheeky smile on her face and when she sees Hack and Zora hugging she blushes a little and promptly goes back inside the carriage.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:35 pm

She eases her hold. "Hehe sorry about that Lizardboy. Do you think we should go back to the others?" She grins and kisses his cheeks.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next