otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:24 pm

Azeera watches the antics of Felicity, Hack, and Zora with mild amusement, then turns back to Helix and says ok so maybe they are a little odd....
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 7 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:42 pm

As Zora leaves Hack in the sand he makes no attempt to get up, he lies motionless even as he feels Pitch's sardonic aura again. Not giving the charm a chance to speak Hack snarks at him,

"The hell do you want?!" Catching Pitch by surprise the charm retorts, "Let me guess..." He begins, a hint of glee in his voice. "Not a word, not one word." Hack mutters to him as he gets up and looks to the horizon, with nothing but a sea of sand.

"This may surprise you...but I´m not here to lecture you."

"Good...cause I wouldn't have listened anyway. Why are you here?"

Pitch looks to the gates of Rogan, "There is something within that city that may yet be crucial to your destiny."

"I don't believe in destiny Pitch."

"It doesn't need you to..."

Before Hack can banter with his charm further Pitch sternly says, "Apologize to the canine..." Hack's eyes twitch. "What?! Are you kidding me? Wasn't it you that wanted me to-"

"Apologize...to the canine." Pitch commands and suprisingly Hack remains silent. As the charm is about to vanish he makes one final remark, "You're not even gonna make a comment about the cat get-up?"

Pitch turns to him and grins, "This is hardly the worst thing I´ve seen you do in your spare time..." With that said Pitch disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving Hack with a cringing look on his face.

Last edited by Hissarray on Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Felicity hops back inside the carriage and sits down with a smug expression on her face. She pulls out the book and Lexa sits beside her, "You should really let your friends meet me.... Though, Hack might be a little scared." Felicity nods,
"I got the stuff right here for it. Don't worry." She pulls out some black chalk and draws a circle with a draconic symbol in the middle and starts chanting in a language almost no-one will recognise.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:07 pm

Hack rubs his throat as he makes his way back to the carriage, only know realizing the tenderness of it. As the gang prepares to enter the city he walks up to Zora and meekly says, "Hey...I´m sorry about giving you crap back there, you couldn't have foreseen this any better than the next man." He then squints his eyes as if expecting another hit.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:10 pm

The chanting gets louder until it can be heard outside then smoke explodes out of the carriage, billowing. The smoke seems dense as it goes downwards instead of up. Coughing can be heard inside the carriage, followed by an unfamiliar voice; "Oh! It worked!" Then laughing can be heard inside the carriage.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Azeera jumps as she hears the poof of smoke exploding from the carriage, her hackles and tail poof as her ears perk up and she spins around to face the carriage. She runs over to the carriage and looks inside to check on Sasha, Wynter, and Felicity.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:22 am

Felicity rolls out of the carriage, her breathing shaky. She gives Azeera a thumbs up and whispers "O-one day..." As her eyes close slowly. She remains breathing, but it is shaky and shallow at best. As the smoke continues to billow out of the carriage someone jumps out. Someone no-one recognises. It is a cat person around 4 foot and 5 inches tall, long black hair down to her waist, her fur is tiger patterned. She speaks with a soft voice and a lot of happiness, "I'm alive...?" She looks to Azeera, "Can you see and hear me shadowy wolf?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 am

Zora growls softly at Hack and turns her back to him. She no longer cares if he hurts, in all honesty she'd be amused if he started crying or yelling. She glances between Felicity and the cat person then raises a brow. "Hey Foxy, wanna explain who your cute little friend is?" She raises a hand in greeting to the newcomer.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:51 am

Felicity doesnt respond and remains lying still on the floor. The cat person who just appeared looks to Zora, "You can see me?!" She seems excited.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:54 am

Zora grins. "Well I certainly can. Unless somebody slipped me something and you're a hallucination. Though that one I highly doubt." She extends a paw. "I'm Zora, and you are?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:57 am

"I'm Alexandra" She takes Zora's paw and shakes it. "I already know who you guys are. I've been watching for a while."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:01 am

Alexandra. Lexa. Zora finally puts a few of the pieces together. "Ah so you're the one foxy freaked out over..." She trails off and goes over to Felicity, shaking her shoulder gently. "Hey foxy...you alright sweetie..?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:02 am

"She uhh... She won't wake up for a while..." Lexa looks a little sad. "I don't know how long though..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:04 am

A brief look of concern passes over her face then she smiles briefly. "All right. Since we don't know how long this will take we should either load her into the carriage with a note explaining things or take her with us..." She trails off slightly biting the inside of her lip. "What do you think Alexandra?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:07 am

"I wouldn't trust people in this area, to be honest. My hometown does have some bad people..." Lexa picks up Felicity, "Lets keep moving."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:13 am

Seems like everyone in this little ragtag group knows this place. She gestures for the others to follow and she keeps close to Alexandra. "Where do you plan on going?" If Lexa goes somewhere Zora isn't exactly...liked...she can always slip away to find her friends. She doesn't need this group anyways but...she'd feel almost bad about leaving Lizardboy and Foxygirl.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:16 am

"Well, I need to get Flissy off of the hook, so I need to go into town at some point. Not sure how long I have." She looks round to everyone, "Anyone know how long I have? Did Flissy say anything?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:20 am

Zora thinks back to a little while ago. She stares off into space for a few moments then shakes her head slightly. "I'm...not sure..Azeera? Did she say anything to you?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:25 am

Azeera shakes her head, an odd looking gesture on a wolf.
No, she said nothing before she passed out... Azeera says
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:29 am

"Well... I will just enjoy my time alive." She smiles, "Carriage or on foot?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:33 am

Zora shakes her head slightly and murmurs. "If we took the carriage that would draw attention but might be less suspicious. On foot could also draw attention and might seem odd.." She glances briefly at Hack. "Either way we'll draw attention, luckily no one should recognize him..carriage should probably be best so we don't have to carry anything, besides I agree with you a bit. Not best to trust people around here." Unfortunately I'm probably one of the people you shouldn't trust..
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 am

Lexa nods and climbs into the carriage, putting Felicity on on of the seats and sitting next to her. "I just need to stop off at a certain house and then we can leave if we need to."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 am

Zora hops into the carriage then sits in one of the corners. "Alright. Let's be off then." While waiting for the rest to do whatever she pulls out her fathers sword and begins cleaning it. While doing so she hums softly to herself.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:04 am

"That is a nice sword. I wish I owned one like that. My father owns a nice halberd. I plan to take it back after clearing Flissy's name..." She seems a little flustered when speaking about her 'father' .
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:14 am

She murmurs slightly. "Not mine..never should have been mine." She raises her voice to normal. "What happened between you and your father?"
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next