otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 23 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:09 pm

"Hell! I haven't seen her in 17 years, it's understandable she'd be surprised. The embarrassment was caused by being caught with a scaly heap of organs like you." Raven smirked.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 23 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Hack suddenly seems amused, "Organs?! Why I never!" He exclaims sarcastically, grinning as he does so. "Ah...alright funny's over. Let's go see what Lexa's been up to and see if she wants Widget here locked up for breaking open the palace..." He says and walks back to Zora, who still seems a tad annoyed at him.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:13 pm

Ruby's muffling her laughter with her hand, but a clear sentence, "Sick fucking burns, you sure you're not a dragon Zeke?" can be heard. This is amazing. lizard boy and wolf bitch down for the count.

"Her Majesty might not wanna see y'all fuckers, I wouldn't if i were her."
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:17 pm

Ezekiel sighs and sits on a staircase. "Im in no shape to fight, and I have a few questions on what I am. My only certainty is that I am a definite part demon. Who is Lexa?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 pm

Hack turns his head slightly at the stranger, sighing in irritation. "Fight? Listen kid you just caused a mass of collateral damage on the royal family's estate! The last thing you need to worry about is me kicking your sorry-" Hack gets no further as guards suddenly rush to the wall, shouting commands all over.

Hack, having forgotten his kind is illegal in this land, swallows heavily as it appears they blame him for what just happened.

"Maker damn it all..." He utters between his teeth.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Ezekiel raises his hands as the guards surround him. "I have no plan on going to the queen on anyone's terms but my own!" He shouts. His hands grip the swords on his back and he draws them with a smooth metallic ring. He lowers himself into a fighting stance. " Come, fight! But I must warn you, the war taught me well."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Ruby sighs, abruptly dragged out of the warm glow the hilarity was giving her. Does she have to do everything? She snags a guard by the arm, snapping her teeth at him.

"Hey, fuckfaces, lizard boy? Is with yiur new queen. He's a friend, back the fuck off." The guards bow, and hurry off. They know better than to disobey a dragon bitch who is respected by the king, even if he's now a dead king.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:34 pm

Zora hits her head on a nearby wall. She didn't think any of her people could be this dumb.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:53 pm

Ezekiel sheathes his swords and bows to Ruby. "Thanks. Now, where's this queen?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:17 pm

Lexa had sat quiet through everything happening outside her room, trying to ignore everything. She had taken to locking herself in her wardrobe and barring the door.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:22 pm

Ruby rolls her eyes and beckons the others to follow after her. On the way to Lexa, they pass Nyx, who is in fact stuck to the floor. She spits fire at her, and the heat tempers the tendrils so that they are not the consistency and stickiness of molasses. Picking Nyx up again, she continues walking, and knocks on the door with her tail.

Nyx is glad they aren't stuck anymore, but being carried like a stupid mortal princess may or may not be an improvement. Their tendrils flail wildly, barely missing hitting everyone in the face.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Felicity is still unconscious, lying on the ground near the bed and Lexa shouts out, "I'm busy..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:26 pm

Ezekiel stays quiet as he follows the dragon. The building the walked through became more and more elaborate by the step, and he began to feel poorer and poorer, as though he couldn't even afford to pay for a breath of air here. This was a royal place, he knew it was.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:55 pm

Ruby knocks on the door again, harder this time. The wood buckles and splinters near where she smacked it. The tendrils waving and slapping against the door don't help, either. Wood shards are flying everywhere. Nyx is notably unconcerned by the impaling of their tendrils, and Ruby's skin/scales are too tough for them to penetrate.

"Too bad, queenie! Open the door!"
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:09 pm

Raven tapped on Ruby's shoulder. "I have an idea, can I try it?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:10 pm

Lexa shouts again, "I'm busy... With my own issues..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:16 pm

Ruby steps back, adjusting her grip on Nyx- who's bleeding acid onto her- and gesturing to the door with her head. He's welcome to try. If he bursts in Lexa will likely kill him like she did her father.

Nyx squeaks as they're moved, but they stop quickly. Even though they protest, this is rather comfy, and Ruby is warm.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:20 pm

Ezekiel approaches the door, anticipating danger. This woman killed her father, what would make a stranger different? He closed his eyes and called to Los, his draconian companion back in Elysium. Los had taught this to him ages ago, energy seeped into Ezekiel and he vibrated to the point of invisibility. He walked through the door and stood infront of the queens bed. The woman sat next to an unconscious creature. The sight almost made him die laughing. He slowed the vibration in his hand enough to turn the door knob and opened the door for Ruby.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:22 pm

"I said I'm busy!" Lexa seems rather frustrated to say the least. She crosses her arms in front of her chest, giving Ruby a glare as the door opens.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:32 pm

Ruby shrugs and puts Nyx down, holding their waist to steady them so they won't fall. That wouldn't be good for anyone. She pats them between the 'horns', and gently moves them out of the way to speak to Lexa. "Yeah, well, we've got a new buddy we wanted you to meet." She waves her hand in Ezekiel's general direction.

Nyx looks more confused than anything, with some sadness mixed in. They were comfy there. They're never quite sure how to deal with Ruby.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:40 pm

"You thought right now was a good time? Felicity still hasn't woken, and last time I checked she was on the verge of death because of me. And you want me to meet someone you made friends with? Isn't that just a little inconsiderate?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Ezekiel stops the vibrations and becomes visible again. "Not in the slightest. My name is Ezekiel."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:51 pm

"Right now I care not who you are. I am just annoyed that I am not even allowed time alone to consider ways to ensure the survival of the person who gave me life again." She points to Felicity, who is still unconscious and breathing is somewhat erratic.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Nyx pokes their head around Ruby to stare at Lexa, their eyes wide and white. They blink, and one tendril creeps across the floor to slither around Felicity and down her throat. They were promised the book by Felicity, and if she dies, they may not get it. Besides, she counts as part of the group, and Pitch will be mad if she dies. They'll make sure she doesn't die.

Ruby steps out of the way of the tendril, wrinkling her nose as the tendrils shoves its way down her throat, leaving a visible bulge in her trachea. That's kind of really gross.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:57 pm

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She glares at Nyx, "I SWEAR THAT IF YOU HARM HER THEN THE PAIN YOU WILL FEEL WILL CONTEND THAT CAUSED BY THE DEMONS OF WRATH!"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next