otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 24 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:05 pm

Ezekiel chuckles. "Yeah, those guys sure do know how to throw a party. No doubt, if you pay them enough, they could do what you promise. But I don't think you fully comprehend the chance of survival for your friend there."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 24 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:06 pm

"You think I do not comprehend what the difference between life and death is? Tell me, how old are you?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:08 pm

Old enough to have shaken the hand of death and played poker with him. Old enough to have been your father's predecessor. These thoughts flew through Ezekiel's mind, but he kept the straight face he liked, "21, why?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:10 pm

"I've been dead for almost 10 times your age. You think I don't know what death is?" The glare Lexa gives Ezekiel is that of an angered military officer.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:14 pm

Ezekiel isn't fazed. The glare wasn't anything new. 500 years of that same look were burned into his brain. "Ah! been dead? That's no way to be, queeny!" Ezekiel flashed a grin with elongated canines and pearly white teeth.
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:18 pm

Lexa sighs, "I'm not going to argue it. I just fucking butchered possibly the last person who knew of my death directly."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Raven sits down by a wall and pulls out an old wooden pipe. He begins blowing smoke rings around the room. "Last? Nope. Last easy one? Most definitely. What's wrong with him?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:26 pm

"Who? My friend who is on death's doorstep?" She digs her claws into the bed, her leathery wings curling around her.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:28 pm

Ezekiel rolls his eyes over the sentiment. "No, I was talking about the wall named Jared. Yes, Mr.Foxy here has a much greater chance if you tell me what is wrong with him."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:30 pm

"Firstly, get your genders correct. Secondly, I don't need a stranger performing unknown magic on my dying friend. Third? Magic happened."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

Ezekiel's eyes light up. "Don't tell me you thought I was going to do it. Hell no! You're going to fix your own mess, I'll just tell you how. You see, there's a man in the forests to the west past Elysium, his name is Davus," pronounced dah-woos, "he will more than likely know how to fix your friend. And then some. He could probably tell you how you died."
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:37 pm

"I already know how I died. Beyond that, I will repeat that I don't need another stranger doing things to my friend. I know exactly what caused her to be in this condition and I know roughly what needs doing. It is just that I am personally incapable of doing said things."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRaven Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:38 pm

"It's your friend who's dying, not mine. Davus could easily fix him. But if you refuse to let anyone help, how do you plan to save your friend exactly?"
TheRealRaven
TheRealRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:40 pm

"I have people helping. Even that sick, twisted shadow! I am giving it a second chance and if my friend pulls through then I might actually consider it to be a good person."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:23 am

Azeera pokes her head into the room after being woken up at the commotion. She sees a singed demonic creature standing near Lexa and Felicity, and immediatly dashes in and pins him face first to the ground.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:59 am

"Shadowy wolf,calm down!" She moves over to push Azeera off of Ezekiel.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:57 am

Nyx's tendril is pushing through Felicity's trachea, wriggling down and entering her chest. More tendrils split off from it, going into her lungs and wrapping around her heart. If she doesn't have a heartbeat, Nyx will make her have one. The tendrils squeeze her organs, manually compressing her heart and opening her lungs wide.

Ruby's watching, mildly horrified. Nyx isn't the best at healing, since they usually hurt other parts to compensate for one. Hopefully this works and there are no murders...
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:43 am

Azeera moves off of Ezekiel and stands in front of Lexa, with ears still layed back against her head staring at Ezekiel.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:07 am

Zola looks on at the whole situation in amusement. She's still slightly miffed at Hack for telling who she is but no matter. It will all work in her favor. In theory anyways.
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 pm

((Where the frick is everybody???))
Ebony
Ebony
Dark Poet

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Lexa pets Azeera, "Good Wolfie."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:18 pm

I have a name... Azeera grumbles telepathically to Lexa
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:19 pm

"Well I don't know your name. No-one told me that."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Nyx's tendrils have found just the right spots to press, and a shallow heartbeat has started up in Felicity's chest again. The shadow doesn't look concerned by the minor fact that parts of them are inside another being, simply searching through her internal organs.

Ruby is quite frankly about to puke. She can see the movement of the tentacles inside Felicity, and goddamn is it disgusting. She looked away, the acid rising in her throat and spitting out a few pAthetic sparks in a retching motion.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:25 pm

"Don't be such a child, Ruby. Surely in your time you have seen something like this? I've done similar, though I was instead killing someone with my bear hands, not bringing them to life."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next