otherkin friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

+3
Azeera
Ebony
Shadow
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Nyx nods and uncurls a bit now that they know they aren't going to be attacked. And they get the book! They're satisfied. For now, at least.

They flow into Azeera's shadow again, petting the wolf on the head with a tendril. I'm sorry, I suppose.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived - Page 5 Empty Re: Fantasy Group RP Part 2 Archived

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:19 pm

"I am missing two pages from the book and then i can cast the spell i need. After that i will copy down that spell and then you can have the book. You take it before then and there will be hell to pay..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Apology accepted... I told you that you could probably get it when she was done. Azeera grumbles.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Yes yes, good dog. Best host. Nyx will admit the wolf was right, and she certainly makes a lovely host. Plus, telepathic talking instead of having to listen to barking. They hate noise.

They pat the wolf again, curling around her like a shadowy cloak. They have more meditation to do, since they were hysterically sobbing. Emotions are tiring. They close their eyes, and sink into an approximation of sleep.
Shadow
Shadow
Princette

https://otherkinfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Waking up with a yawn and the sound of the wagon's creaking wheels, Hack notices he's been wrapped up in blankets and that Zora lies close by his side. Looking to her with a kind expression he mutters, "Why am I not surprised..." Standing up he considers for a moment...nah.

Looking outside Hack is completely delighted to see a bright sunny morning, but in a moment his outlook changes as they pass by a sign saying Rogan city, one mile away.

"Rogan city..." He repeats to himself as old memories come flooding back. Suddenly the yellow plains, palm trees and the occasional oasis that surround them start to make more sense and he bites his finger in dread.

"Oh..@&%$!..." He says as he realizes where they are. The rough trench of the southlands, where sunny plains and widespread savannas cover the landscape.

Oh...and home to the bloodthirsty, arch rival race of the lizardmen, the cat people.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Helix stumbled about the trail, his long arms stiff, and legs flimsy. He felt like resting, but for some reason, he kept going. Helix gazed up ahead, seeing blurry figures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:21 pm

Felicity jumps up onto a seat, looking out of the front window. "Is this where i think it is...?" Lexa sits next to her,
"Yeah... Home..." Felicity lowers her head and hides her face with her paws as she begins to cry quietly.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:28 pm

Azeera pokes her head out the window looking out at the grassy plains and sparse trees. she smells a bit of fear coming from Hack. Are you ok? What's wrong?
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Helix finally came near the figures and a town. He loosened up his hands in relief, revealing his other pair of 'eyes'. "H-hello, there..." he whispered to them, interrupting their conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Hack looks to Azeera, the anticipation clear in his eyes. "I don't think I will be when dusk hits..." He says to her.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:50 pm

Why? Should I keep an eye out for something or someone?
((Conduct I'm not sure what your rp character looks like... also we are in a carriage.))

Last edited by Azeera on Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:59 pm

"Not unless you're willing to fight a nation..." Hack says and leans against the wagon's doorway, trying to calm his nerves. As Rogan city comes into view Hack can't help but give Zora a look of slight disdain for bringing him to this place.

Before they enter the city's border though he spots something along the road, something that's definitely not a catman.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:01 pm

Felicity keeps her head down. "I can't show my face here... Not after what i promised..." She looks up at Zora and then Hack, "Can you help me out...?"
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:08 pm

Hack eyes Felicity, one eyebrow raised, "Morning...you got issues with the locals here too?" He asks.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:10 pm

"Yeah... I made a promise and I haven't carried it out yet..." She looks to Lexa sat next to her, "I promised to bring you back before I came back..." She sighs, looking more depressed than distraught.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 pm

"And what happens if you return without said promise being fulfilled?" Hack asks, knowing the answer.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:13 pm

"I don't want to find out, but chances are it will lead to the shadow getting the book rather quickly... I just need you to help me lay low..."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hissarray Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:17 pm

Hack seems slightly offended at Felicity's request, "Help you? Lay low? Fel, I couldn't help you pick up an apple in this place! You know what my crime here is? Existing!" He snarks before finding himself a dark corner of the wagon and hunkering down, crossing his arms in spite.
Hissarray
Hissarray
The Rascal King

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:22 pm

"I'm sorry, but this is not only where I spent a few decades, but where... It is where Lexa lived... Her family are here.... Last I heard they were pretty high up in the hierarchy. And considering i was the one to kill Lexa, do you think they want me here...? Im likely to be hunted in the next few towns at least at this rate... I AM BEING TORTURED BY MY PAST..." Felicity seems distressed as she speaks, her head low, ears flat and tails on the floor.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm

((Shoot, sorry. Helix is very skinny and looks human. On his palms he has a pair of eyes, which is the only not-so-human thing about him...And uh, how can someone help me introduce the character...?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:36 pm

(( I Just made a topic in the roleplay section for character descriptions >.>))
Felicity how good are you at illusions?
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:45 pm

"Ummm.... Oh... Oh.... Why did I not think of that?" She looks to Lexa, "Why didn't you remind me?" She sighs, "Firstly, I am not limited to 2 forms. I can take on the form of almost anyone. Secondly, Kitsune and Nogitsune can create illusions that are a reality to them. For instance..." She waves her tails and Hack is surrounded with butterflies. "Those. Hack, I guess I am the one helping you lay low."
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azeera Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm

Azeera perks her ears up and wags her tail with a smile.
Azeera
Azeera

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm

((@Felicity My apologies, I made that post before I saw that one.))

Helix trotted down a path, where the carriage was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:09 pm

((I am a little confused, to say the least, Conduct))

Felicity stands in the middle of the carriage and a mist forms around her, a few bone clicks can be hear and then the mist dissipates, revealing Felicity. She is no longer in her fox form, but rather she has taken on a look similar to Lexa. She is a little taller than before at 4 foot 5, short beige fur and reddish hair. On her back though are a pair of leathery wings, rather large for her size. When she speaks her voice sounds less dainty and feminine, more like someone who is a war veteran. Her old clothes have been replaced with plate mail, bearing an insignia of a dragon head. She has a shield bearing the same insignia and instead of carrying a sword her right gauntlet is bladed on the back.
Felicity
Felicity
Forum Pet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next